Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

Dunatis Posted:

Personally I like how the article is quick to point out how most Christians are likely not Christians at all. My religious friend says that all who call themselves Christian are, but that would mean 2 people who act in polar opposition to each other or to the Bible can be called Christian an I call that bull****.

I would however like to point out that the articles writer pointed out how mistaken Man can be in his “faith” which must include him. The bible was handed down via oral tradition for hundreds of years and was written by flawed humans before being translated a hundred times. Just how much in it was written by the culture and not by God? Might belief in the Bible as evidence hinder one’s Faith which relies not on proof?

If you are a moral man, ask yourself this. Given the kind and loving God Christianity believes in (Ignoring the wrathful Old Testament God of course), wouldn’t your kind actions and legitimate remorse for wrongdoings (wrongdoings according to your own sense of right and wrong and not a 1600 year old book) be enough to satisfy the requirements of entry to Heaven? If he were to demand worship and ritual which can be mechanically done with no belief or feeling, would that not make him rather vain and petty and not worthy of that very worship?

I personally try to live my life in a way to benefit those around me as best I can and I feel bad when I fail. If there is a God and he punishes me for eternity for not picking a random religion for which I had not enough proof to counter my own reasoning, reasoning and Logic He gave me, let alone the countless people who may have been kind and generous but never even heard of God, Jesus or the Bible… well that God is an bumhole not deserving of the praise he is demanding as blackmail for our eternal souls.

Be a good man no matter what and if you feel the calling, then by all means follow it. But follow it for yourself, not for anyone else.

Very well put!

I guess we don’t have to worship a God of any particular description. As long as we are living right and doing right by our loved ones around us, what else do we have to do to appease a God? And although I have never read a Bible,I’m p sure it says:

Jesus Posted:

”Split a piece of wood, and I am there. Lift up the stone, and you will find me there.”

I don’t know, but the way I’m interpreting it is; you can find him everywhere. Even in ourselves.

So why go through the whole rigmarole of going to a church every Sunday and outwardly showing that you worship a deity of your choosing…? As long as you believe He does exist,you can worship Him wherever and whenever you want. And if He does indeed exist and is in our hearts,He will know that we have been righteous and kind. And that we have done our best to live right.

I think I’ve started to convince myself that I don’t need to praise Him. But maybe that’s wrong. Maybe this is a test of (not going to say faith!) belief. But atm I’m still torn as whether He does exist. I guess one day it will be revealed to me. (one way or another)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!