Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ I want to be your friend!

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

MySpace Tom Posted:

Now, now, ladies, let’s not be enemies. You should be friends. And on MySpace, you can be! Just add each other and you’ll be able to kiss and make up in no time.

ur rite. omg, ur so smart an wize an i Log in to see images!

im sory i was bein mean an sade nasty thins 2 u, Natalie. im sure theirs some1 out there who thinsk ur very pretty an rlly nice an smart an 1 day u will find him, an i shuldn say meen things abot u. i jus rlly rlly rlly like tom an hes sweet an cute an wise an thats evrythin i want 2 b in life an i wish so mcuh i was like him (tho still as prety as me!! Log in to see images! ) an i got rlly realy excited wen he showed up.

anyways, tom is compleetly rite an im wrong an im sorry i said bad thins an i hope u acept my freind invite 2 u. Log in to see images!

TheAlbatross

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Natalie Posted:

You read what he liked on his profile. You’re so shallow that a leaf couldn’t float in your depth. Guys post threads asking for your pictures because you give them something to fap to. That’s all you are to them. That is all you ever will be. No one likes you for your personality, unless by “personality” you mean “freakish breasts.”

I actually find Escher pretty cool. STFU ****.

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

Escher Posted:

ur rite. omg, ur so smart an wize an i Log in to see images!

im sory i was bein mean an sade nasty thins 2 u, Natalie. im sure theirs some1 out there who thinsk ur very pretty an rlly nice an smart an 1 day u will find him, an i shuldn say meen things abot u. i jus rlly rlly rlly like tom an hes sweet an cute an wise an thats evrythin i want 2 b in life an i wish so mcuh i was like him (tho still as prety as me!! Log in to see images! ) an i got rlly realy excited wen he showed up.

anyways, tom is compleetly rite an im wrong an im sorry i said bad thins an i hope u acept my freind invite 2 u. Log in to see images!

Escher, to be quite frank, it’s my apology that’s needed here, not yours. I attacked you without any real cause simply because I felt that Tom wasn’t expecting messages like yours. However, I don’t doubt in the least that you like Tom, and I’m very sorry for being mean to you without reason — you were completely within your rights to have posted those messages, especially given the pictures that he himself posted.

Friend invite is accepted, apology is offered, olive branch is proffered, and . . . uh, if you’d like to, you know, hang out sometime, maybe we could . . . maybe we could talk some.

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Natalie Posted:

Friend invite is accepted, apology is offered, olive branch is proffered, and . . . uh, if you’d like to, you know, hang out sometime, maybe we could . . . maybe we could talk some.

I thikn id like that a lot. Log in to see images!

Natalie Petr-
ov

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

I . . . I think I’d like that a lot too. I think maybe I was just jealous of Tom, Escher, because quite frankly, I envied him having you as a fan.

I don’t mean to air all this dirty laundry out in public this way, but . . . well, I just wanted you to know. That’s all.

Barstool

[Team Shortbus]

Level 14 Camwhore

#1 SHARK!

LESS TALK MORE Log in to see images!

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Natalie Posted:

I . . . I think I’d like that a lot too. I think maybe I was just jealous of Tom, Escher, because quite frankly, I envied him having you as a fan.

I don’t mean to air all this dirty laundry out in public this way, but . . . well, I just wanted you to know. That’s all.

im a big fan of urs actully. ur relly rlly smart an i thikn stuf wud b a lot easir 4 me if i wuz as smart as u. Log in to see images!

Natalie Petr-
ov

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

Escher Posted:

im a big fan of urs actully. ur relly rlly smart an i thikn stuf wud b a lot easir 4 me if i wuz as smart as u. Log in to see images!

I think you’re perfectly intelligent, Escher, and I’m sorry for ever saying that you weren’t. I had no right to insinuate otherwise, and to be honest, I was just jealous of how many people already loved you. I . . . I think I wanted you to be just for me. So many people admire you, admire your pictures, admire your clbum — I just was jealous. It was ugly. I’m sorry.

PollyAmorist

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Escher Posted:

OMG youre soooo popular! Look at all the boys following in the background! I’m sure you guys had a big party and you hooked up with a cute one, LOL! (That’s what I did this weekend, got soooooooooooooo drunk on PBR)!

PollyAmorist

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

OMG! Tom youre such a card!

I love your stories about your pictures, ladies really Log in to see images!

I mean you must be such a cool guy if such hot girls will let you take pictures with them at promotional events LMAO!!!!!

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

PollyAmorist Posted:

OMG youre soooo popular! Look at all the boys following in the background! I’m sure you guys had a big party and you hooked up with a cute one, LOL! (That’s what I did this weekend, got soooooooooooooo drunk on PBR)!

thx u so much, polly!!!!!!! yeah, not all of em are my boys, btu all of em wanna b!!!! Log in to see images!

yah las party we had i got out fo my min on jd an endd up havin a reel gud time w 2 of em!!!!! Log in to see images!

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Natalie Posted:

I think you’re perfectly intelligent, Escher, and I’m sorry for ever saying that you weren’t. I had no right to insinuate otherwise, and to be honest, I was just jealous of how many people already loved you. I . . . I think I wanted you to be just for me. So many people admire you, admire your pictures, admire your clbum — I just was jealous. It was ugly. I’m sorry.

oh.. i… thas so sweet of u!!!! Log in to see images!

but rlly, u shuldn admire me… u have so mcuh moar clas than me, an lost of pple admir u 4 bein so smart an sweet an clbumsy!!!! i meen, evry1 wants u in there klan, amirite???? Log in to see images!

but… but i culdn b just 4 u. im sorry – i cant rlly b 4 any1 alone, u kno????? Log in to see images!

but i cud b 4 u 2 if that wuz ok…...

Natalie Petr-
ov

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

Escher Posted:

oh.. i… thas so sweet of u!!!! Log in to see images!

but rlly, u shuldn admire me… u have so mcuh moar clas than me, an lost of pple admir u 4 bein so smart an sweet an clbumsy!!!! i meen, evry1 wants u in there klan, amirite???? Log in to see images!

but… but i culdn b just 4 u. im sorry – i cant rlly b 4 any1 alone, u kno????? Log in to see images!

but i cud b 4 u 2 if that wuz ok…...

I know you can’t be for anyone alone, Escher, you’re too big for that — too big of a person, too big of a star, too big of a personality. You’re better than Tila Tequila. You’re better than any of those girls. You’re a comet and we’re just the people watching you from below, watching you up above, adoring you, worshipping you, wishing, all of us, that we could have a piece of you, that we could be a part of you, that we could be like you, that we could know you.

If you’re offering me even a bit of you, Escher, you know I’ll take it. You know I will. You are the Evita of these forums, Escher, high flying adored. Just don’t fly too high and too fast — don’t fly too far away. We’ll all be here, and I, especially, will be here. Or wherever you want me. If you know what I mean.

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

-_-... am i the only person in this entire game that realizes that that is not actually tom.

its either someone who looks like him(unlikely) or some random loser that got a bunch of tom pics off the internet.

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Natalie Posted:

I know you can’t be for anyone alone, Escher, you’re too big for that — too big of a person, too big of a star, too big of a personality. You’re better than Tila Tequila. You’re better than any of those girls. You’re a comet and we’re just the people watching you from below, watching you up above, adoring you, worshipping you, wishing, all of us, that we could have a piece of you, that we could be a part of you, that we could be like you, that we could know you.

If you’re offering me even a bit of you, Escher, you know I’ll take it. You know I will. You are the Evita of these forums, Escher, high flying adored. Just don’t fly too high and too fast — don’t fly too far away. We’ll all be here, and I, especially, will be here. Or wherever you want me. If you know what I mean.

no, no, no, natalie – u know thats not 2ru. teh inetrnet mite make me popluar, btu that stuf dusnt last. wat u have is a 2ru gift, a 2ru belssin bettr than aynthin i cud evar have. an one day ull go 2 college an prevo 2 them all how smrat u rlly are an do grate thinsg 4 urself an writ lagre ur name on histry books wile no 1 remembrs who i am. if im a comet then ill just spark breifly an b gone, whil u r a shinin star that 4evr lites teh way. an if u wud just flahs som of that lite to me, i wud be 4evr grateful.

Natalie Petr-
ov

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

Escher Posted:

no, no, no, natalie – u know thats not 2ru. teh inetrnet mite make me popluar, btu that stuf dusnt last. wat u have is a 2ru gift, a 2ru belssin bettr than aynthin i cud evar have. an one day ull go 2 college an prevo 2 them all how smrat u rlly are an do grate thinsg 4 urself an writ lagre ur name on histry books wile no 1 remembrs who i am. if im a comet then ill just spark breifly an b gone, whil u r a shinin star that 4evr lites teh way. an if u wud just flahs som of that lite to me, i wud be 4evr grateful.

I do know that’s true. I do. All this time I’ve spent at my computer, all this time I’ve spent studying, all this time that I’ve dedicated to trying to improve myself — you’re better than I am without even trying. You’re the one that matters, here, Escher. Without college, without anything, you’re ten times better than I’ll ever be.

If my name is ever writ large in the books of history, Escher, your name will be written alongside mine as my muse, my inspiration, my . . . dare I say, sometime companion — at least as long as I have anything to do with it. I am merely the moon, Escher — my glow is only a true reflection of you, the Sun herself, the beauty of the forums, the Helen, the Aphrodite, the woman a thousand threads are written for. You.

fornicon

[SPF]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I JUST LOVE UNICORNS!!!!!

manorexia

Level 10 Camwhore

BLEEDING OUT THE bumHOLE.

arbitrayer Posted:

-_-... am i the only person in this entire game that realizes that that is not actually tom.

its either someone who looks like him(unlikely) or some random loser that got a bunch of tom pics off the internet.

Oh, we know. We just care too much to stop playing along.

o0-M00N_KriK-
37-0o

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

unicorns? Log in to see images!

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

manorexia Posted:

Oh, we know. We just care too much to stop playing along.

as long as SOMEONE knows -_-‘

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!