Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

Escher Posted:

ur rite. omg, ur so smart an wize an i Log in to see images!

im sory i was bein mean an sade nasty thins 2 u, Natalie. im sure theirs some1 out there who thinsk ur very pretty an rlly nice an smart an 1 day u will find him, an i shuldn say meen things abot u. i jus rlly rlly rlly like tom an hes sweet an cute an wise an thats evrythin i want 2 b in life an i wish so mcuh i was like him (tho still as prety as me!! Log in to see images! ) an i got rlly realy excited wen he showed up.

anyways, tom is compleetly rite an im wrong an im sorry i said bad thins an i hope u acept my freind invite 2 u. Log in to see images!

Escher, to be quite frank, it’s my apology that’s needed here, not yours. I attacked you without any real cause simply because I felt that Tom wasn’t expecting messages like yours. However, I don’t doubt in the least that you like Tom, and I’m very sorry for being mean to you without reason — you were completely within your rights to have posted those messages, especially given the pictures that he himself posted.

Friend invite is accepted, apology is offered, olive branch is proffered, and . . . uh, if you’d like to, you know, hang out sometime, maybe we could . . . maybe we could talk some.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!