Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

Escher Posted:

oh.. i… thas so sweet of u!!!! Log in to see images!

but rlly, u shuldn admire me… u have so mcuh moar clas than me, an lost of pple admir u 4 bein so smart an sweet an clbumsy!!!! i meen, evry1 wants u in there klan, amirite???? Log in to see images!

but… but i culdn b just 4 u. im sorry – i cant rlly b 4 any1 alone, u kno????? Log in to see images!

but i cud b 4 u 2 if that wuz ok…...

I know you can’t be for anyone alone, Escher, you’re too big for that — too big of a person, too big of a star, too big of a personality. You’re better than Tila Tequila. You’re better than any of those girls. You’re a comet and we’re just the people watching you from below, watching you up above, adoring you, worshipping you, wishing, all of us, that we could have a piece of you, that we could be a part of you, that we could be like you, that we could know you.

If you’re offering me even a bit of you, Escher, you know I’ll take it. You know I will. You are the Evita of these forums, Escher, high flying adored. Just don’t fly too high and too fast — don’t fly too far away. We’ll all be here, and I, especially, will be here. Or wherever you want me. If you know what I mean.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!