Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Natalie Posted:

I know you can’t be for anyone alone, Escher, you’re too big for that — too big of a person, too big of a star, too big of a personality. You’re better than Tila Tequila. You’re better than any of those girls. You’re a comet and we’re just the people watching you from below, watching you up above, adoring you, worshipping you, wishing, all of us, that we could have a piece of you, that we could be a part of you, that we could be like you, that we could know you.

If you’re offering me even a bit of you, Escher, you know I’ll take it. You know I will. You are the Evita of these forums, Escher, high flying adored. Just don’t fly too high and too fast — don’t fly too far away. We’ll all be here, and I, especially, will be here. Or wherever you want me. If you know what I mean.

no, no, no, natalie – u know thats not 2ru. teh inetrnet mite make me popluar, btu that stuf dusnt last. wat u have is a 2ru gift, a 2ru belssin bettr than aynthin i cud evar have. an one day ull go 2 college an prevo 2 them all how smrat u rlly are an do grate thinsg 4 urself an writ lagre ur name on histry books wile no 1 remembrs who i am. if im a comet then ill just spark breifly an b gone, whil u r a shinin star that 4evr lites teh way. an if u wud just flahs som of that lite to me, i wud be 4evr grateful.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!