Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

Escher Posted:

no, no, no, natalie – u know thats not 2ru. teh inetrnet mite make me popluar, btu that stuf dusnt last. wat u have is a 2ru gift, a 2ru belssin bettr than aynthin i cud evar have. an one day ull go 2 college an prevo 2 them all how smrat u rlly are an do grate thinsg 4 urself an writ lagre ur name on histry books wile no 1 remembrs who i am. if im a comet then ill just spark breifly an b gone, whil u r a shinin star that 4evr lites teh way. an if u wud just flahs som of that lite to me, i wud be 4evr grateful.

I do know that’s true. I do. All this time I’ve spent at my computer, all this time I’ve spent studying, all this time that I’ve dedicated to trying to improve myself — you’re better than I am without even trying. You’re the one that matters, here, Escher. Without college, without anything, you’re ten times better than I’ll ever be.

If my name is ever writ large in the books of history, Escher, your name will be written alongside mine as my muse, my inspiration, my . . . dare I say, sometime companion — at least as long as I have anything to do with it. I am merely the moon, Escher — my glow is only a true reflection of you, the Sun herself, the beauty of the forums, the Helen, the Aphrodite, the woman a thousand threads are written for. You.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!