Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Yre

Avatar: 232966 2011-08-03 17:12:48 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 2 Hacker

“BASIC”

Hey, you there, odd arab person, you seem like you know what this ****’s about. I acquired this dogreat timesent, and it mentioned malevolent willows. Should I be avoiding my local park in addition to the deep, dark ocean and infinite, sepulchral caves?

Fortune Cookie Posted:

It's dangerous to go alone. Take this:

I hold more faith in this symbol. I have seen sources that claim yours is some kind of weak derivative.

I’ve been trying to incorporate a digital form of the symbol in my projects. I’m not sure, but I think there are unpleasant things out here on the net too. I could tell you, but it’s not safe. Nowhere. They are everywhere, I know it. I hope this will keep them at bay. Here’s my latest attempt, do you think it will function?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@###@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+***+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##++#@@@@@@@@@#**;:.,;*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+*;;;*+@@@@@@#+*;,.:@+.:+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+*:.,,,;#@@@@#+;:`;@@@@#,*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*:`@@@`;+@@@@+;,.@@@@@@#,*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+;.@@@@`:*@@@#*:.@@@@@@@.:+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*:,@@@@`:*#@#*;,#@@@@@@*,;+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*:;@@@@.:*#@#*:.@@@@@@#.:*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*:.@@@@,:*#@+;.@@@@@@@.:*+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+:.@@@@::*#+*:.@@@@@@.,*+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+;.@@@@*,*+*;.#@@@@@:,;+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*,;@@@#,;**:,@@#@@#.:+##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+:.@@@@.:*;.@@@@@@.:*+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+;`@@@@*,;::@@@@@*.;+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##+++++#@@@@#*,+@@@@.:.@@@@@@.;*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+*;;;;;+#@@@#*:.@@@@#`@@@@@@:,*#@@@######@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+*;,.``..;*#@@@+;.@@@@@@@@@@@@.;*###++**;***+@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+*;.;@@@#+.:+@@@#*,*@@@@@@@@@@,,*++**;;::,,,;*+@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+;.#@@@@@@#,*#@@#*:.@@@@@@@@@@.;;;;::..;+##*.;+@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+;.;@@#@@@@@.*#@@#*:`@@@@@@@@@@.....`,#@@@@@@;:+#@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*::@@@@@@@@.:*#@@@+:.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@;:*#@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#;.@@@@@@@@@.;+@@@@+;.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@`:*@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##@@#*.@@@@@@@@@.;+@@@@+;.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.;+@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##+++++##*,:@@@@@@@@.;+@@@@+;,#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.:*#@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+**;:::;*++;,.@@@@@@#.;+@@@@+;.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.,;+#@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@#+*;,.,,`.;++*:.@@@@@@@.;+@@@+*:.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,`:;+#@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@#+,.#@@@@#.*++;.@@@@@@@.;+@@#+;.+@@@@@@@@@@@@####+:`.:;*+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@+:.#@@@@@@`:*+;,:@@@@@@`;+@##*:.@@@@@@@#:...,,,,,::;;*+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@#+::@@@@@@@.,*+*:.@@@@@@`:*##*;`@@@@@@@.,::;;*******++#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@#*,+@@@@@@@#.;++;.*@@@@@;:*++;.#@@@@@@`:;*++++#####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@+:.@@@@@@@@.;++*:,@@@@@#,;+*,,@@@@@@.:;*##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@+;.#@@@@@@@.:*#+;`@@@@@@.;*:`@@@@@@*,;+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@#*:.@@@@@@@:,*++*,*@@@@@.:;.#@@@@@@.;*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@#+;.@@@@@@@@.;+#*:.@@@@@,:.*@@@@@@`:*+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@#;.+@#@@@@@.:*#+:.@@@@@*..@@@@@@.,;+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*:`@@@@@@@;,*#+*,:@@@@@:@@@@@@;,;+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+;,+@@@@@@#,;+#+;.@@@@@@@@@@@+.;*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*::@@@@@@@.;+#+*,:@@@@@@@@@@.:*+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+;`@@@@@@@:,*##*;.@@@@@@@@@:,;+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*,+@@@@@@@.;+#+*,;@@@@@@@@.;*#@@#######++++++++++##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*:.@@@@@@@.;+##*:.#@@@@@@:,;++++*****;;;;;;;;;;;;;+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+*.@@@@@@@.,*##*:.@@@@@@@`:;*;;;;::::,,,,...``.`.,;+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*:;@@@@@@+,;++;,;@@@@@@#,,,,,..``.:*+##@@@@@@@@@.;+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*;.@@@@@@@.:**:.@@@@@@@@;;++#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.:+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+*.@@@@@@@*,*;,*@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@*.;+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*,:@@@@@@@.::`@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##,..;*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*;`@@@@@@@,:,+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#:..,:;*##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+*,:@@@@@@@.;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@;`..,:;**+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+;`@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@*...,:;;;*+##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+;,:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#:`.,:;;**++##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*:`@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#**:.`.,::;**++##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+;,,@@@@@@@@@@+.``..,:,:;:;;*++##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*:`@@@@@@@@@#.:;;;;;****++###@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+*,;@@@@@@@@@`:;*++#####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*:`@@@@@@@@@.,*+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+;.*@@@@@@@@*,*+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+;:`@@@@@@@@@.:*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#;,.@@@@@@#@@`:*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+:.@@@@@@@@@`,;+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+,*@@@@@@@@:,;+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+,*@@@@@@@,,;+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+:.@@@@@@`,;+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+;.@@@@+.,*+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*:.@@:.:*+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+;:..,;*+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+**;*+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

““Until a man is twenty-five, he still thinks, every so often that under the right cirgreat timesstances he could be the baddest **** in the world”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!