Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll Are there any players with every single Buildr peen?

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Got You’re My Inspiration!

I have every buildr peen now! YESYESYESYESYE

EDIT: Holy cow, also got my third ForumBuildr ALPHA. Log in to see images! Shii edited this message on 04/19/2009 9:34PM

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

I’m aiming for the granddaddy of all buildr peens this week Log in to see images!

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

dobnits Posted:

I’m aiming for the granddaddy of all buildr peens this week Log in to see images!

dobnitsLog in to see images!Shii

You can do it dude.

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

Got my last one tonight Log in to see images!

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

kittiejenn Posted:

Got my last one tonight Log in to see images!

We frickin’ rock, Kittie. *highfive*

Madame Azure

[Fetal Alcohol Pupp-
ets
]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I still lack many peens. Apparently I am only good at one-liners. *sigh*

Madame Azure edited this message on 04/19/2009 10:33PM

Blu3Schnauzer

Avatar: 16117 Sun Feb 22 17:55:30 -0500 2009

[Fetal Alcohol Pupp-
ets
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I have yet to get a forum peen. At this rate, I will probably have one by the next ice age. That would be an actual ice age, not the crappy movie series.

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Blu3Schnauzer Posted:

I have yet to get a forum peen. At this rate, I will probably have one by the next ice age. That would be an actual ice age, not the crappy movie series.

I feel your pain. :-/ I’ve been going for Forum idea peen for months too.

Blu3Schnauzer

Avatar: 16117 Sun Feb 22 17:55:30 -0500 2009

[Fetal Alcohol Pupp-
ets
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I’d contribute 84 forum ideas in one week, but I’m afraid a crappy one would actually win and then I’d shamefully have my name attached to it for all time…

On the other hand, I’d add a tiny fraction to my imaginary online peen. Hmmm…the dilemmas.

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Blu3Schnauzer Posted:

I’d contribute 84 forum ideas in one week, but I’m afraid a crappy one would actually win and then I’d shamefully have my name attached to it for all time…

On the other hand, I’d add a tiny fraction to my imaginary online peen. Hmmm…the dilemmas.

Haha, seriously. Honestly, after like 3 months I quit caring and just started submitting as much crap as I could think up.

Jubbles

Avatar: 24099 2011-10-31 20:24:56 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

I went almost four years without a custom title and all I got was this custom title. Also, male reproductive organs.

I still need Design Guyz. I suck for art and CSS, so as soon as I get off my metaphorical internet bum and get someone else to make a cool logo, I’ll have run the gamut.

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Jubbles Posted:

I still need Design Guyz. I suck for art and CSS, so as soon as I get off my metaphorical internet bum and get someone else to make a cool logo, I’ll have run the gamut.

Just make a Forum Style. It’s p easy.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Shii Posted:

Just make a Forum Style. It’s p easy.

Also, WHEEEEEEE!!!

Really? That counts? There’s usually only 3-5 or so that I see at any given time… Next week I’ll have to save a few submissions since this week I spammed Thread titles with most of my submissions, maybe I’ll try with an alt to see how it’s done.

Also congrats on the Forum being chosen! I saw that one for the last few weeks waiting to be voted on so at least it was a chocolate cow for a bit Log in to see images! Dunatis edited this message on 04/20/2009 1:04AM

Dunatis

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Dammit, I hit the wrong bumon

Dunatis edited this message on 04/20/2009 1:03AM

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Honestly, I can make chocos with other submissions. ;-; I just wanted that damn peen.

And yeh, you can get Design Guyz with Forum Style; at least, that’s how I did it.

Grayson81

Level 68 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Shii Posted:

Yeh, I’ve gotten Alpha twice, but typically Grayson steals it. I’d love to know his technique; not cuz I can’t get lots of submissions myself but just out of curiosity.

Well done on beating me to it this week!

My technique is simple – I submit rather a lot of thread titles, angry replies and typical posts. I then watch as all of the ones I genuinely thought were funny get downvoted while the rubbish ones I submitted just to make up the numbers get upvoted.

Some weeks, just to mix things up a bit, I submit a whole load of enemies and a couple of forum ideas. The forum ideas then get to -5 in a couple of hours while the enemy ideas usually take a whole week to reach that level.

This technique has led to my getting a +2 increase to my buildr score 25 weeks in a row, which leads me to belive that getting the top possible increase should be made rather a lot harder.

Dunatis

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Grayson81 Posted:

This technique has led to my getting a +2 increase to my buildr score 25 weeks in a row, which leads me to belive that getting the top possible increase should be made rather a lot harder.

This last week I had about 10 things go down to -5 and could have sworn that I would not have gotten +2 score, but somehow I did. It should be more difficult.

How about you start with 0 imaginary points

for every -5 you lose 2

for every negative you get -1

0 is 0

Positive score is +1

Winning submission is +2

If your final tally is 6 or more you get +2, 1-5 gets you +1, 0 gets you 0 -1 to -5 gets you -1 and -6 or less and you lose 2. You must however use at least half of your total submissions to go up at all. So that you can’t just use 3-4 good ideas per week and be considered more creative than everyone else.

For added difficulty when higher, for every 10 Buildr score you have, the range for a 0 increase goes up by 1. so if your buildr score is 50 the range for 0 is 0-5 then 6-10 for +1 and 11+ for +2 score. It doesn’t mean that you’ll lose lots of points, just that it’s harder to keep climbing once you hit the upper echelon.

Of course i don’t know how most people score on a given week so the numbers may be way off… But it’s an idea maybe.

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Grayson81 Posted:

Well done on beating me to it this week!

My technique is simple – I submit rather a lot of thread titles, angry replies and typical posts. I then watch as all of the ones I genuinely thought were funny get downvoted while the rubbish ones I submitted just to make up the numbers get upvoted.

Some weeks, just to mix things up a bit, I submit a whole load of enemies and a couple of forum ideas. The forum ideas then get to -5 in a couple of hours while the enemy ideas usually take a whole week to reach that level.

I had gotten +2 for 16 weeks straight when I had a couple really rotten weeks thanks to my mbumive number of Forum Ideas I was submitting, trying to get You’re My Inspiration!

I expect that my output will increase considerably now that I’m not wasting 1/2-1/3 of my subs on Forums.

Also, Dunatis, here’s how Buildr score works. If you submit anything, it gets +1. If you get a sub that ends up at 1 and -6, you lose a point. If any submissions makes it in, you get +2. It’s rather complex, but I’ve got it figured out exactly…the trick is explaining it coherently.

Also, Grayson, while we’re very good at ForumBuildr and it seems easy for us, the majority of people can never get anything in; I don’t think the difficulty should be ramped up just because the top people are good at it.

Dunatis

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Shii Posted:

Also, Dunatis, here’s how Buildr score works. If you submit anything, it gets +1. If you get a sub that ends up at 1 and -6, you lose a point. If any submissions makes it in, you get +2. It’s rather complex, but I’ve got it figured out exactly…the trick is explaining it coherently.

Also, WHEEEEEEE!!!

Seems simple enough to me, and not a bad system in theory, especially given the difficulty of pulling of 50+ submissions without any of them being utter crap. It means those 3 2 up 7 down subs I have are safe this week Log in to see images!

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Yeh, here’s how it goes: If you get one submission in, you need 3 at 1/-6 before you’re at 0; if you get 3 submissions in, you need to have 6 at 1/-6.

One that counters your submission, then two to erase the +2 that the submission gave.

If you get 5 submissions in and 5 at 1/-6 you’ll still get +2.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!