Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Grayson81 Posted:

Well done on beating me to it this week!

My technique is simple – I submit rather a lot of thread titles, angry replies and typical posts. I then watch as all of the ones I genuinely thought were funny get downvoted while the rubbish ones I submitted just to make up the numbers get upvoted.

Some weeks, just to mix things up a bit, I submit a whole load of enemies and a couple of forum ideas. The forum ideas then get to -5 in a couple of hours while the enemy ideas usually take a whole week to reach that level.

This technique has led to my getting a +2 increase to my buildr score 25 weeks in a row, which leads me to belive that getting the top possible increase should be made rather a lot harder.

I had gotten +2 for 16 weeks straight when I had a couple really rotten weeks thanks to my mbumive number of Forum Ideas I was submitting, trying to get You’re My Inspiration!

I expect that my output will increase considerably now that I’m not wasting 1/2-1/3 of my subs on Forums.

Also, Dunatis, here’s how Buildr score works. If you submit anything, it gets +1. If you get a sub that ends up at 1 and -6, you lose a point. If any submissions makes it in, you get +2. It’s rather complex, but I’ve got it figured out exactly…the trick is explaining it coherently.

Also, Grayson, while we’re very good at ForumBuildr and it seems easy for us, the majority of people can never get anything in; I don’t think the difficulty should be ramped up just because the top people are good at it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!