Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Writing Short fiction contest for 1BP

Thiefree

Avatar: 60455 Sun Feb 15 19:29:37 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

A drabble is a piece of fiction of exactly 100 words. For this contest, submit your own drabble on any topic in a post as a reply to this thread.

I will choose the winner at the end of one week, based on how interesting / well-written it is – no faffing about with polls as I can’t really be bothered Log in to see images! To ensure no bias, the contest cannot be won by a GGM member (although feel free to submit drabbles just for fun). The deadline for entries is Sunday night, at midnight UTC.

So, the rules:

– Entries must be exactly 100 words

– No images or emoticons can be used in the entry

– No plagiarism of another’s work (If you yourself have written one before, that’s fine)

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

What about numbers or things like 6:30PM?

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

Thiefree Posted:

A drabble is a piece of fiction of exactly 100 words. For this contest, submit your own drabble on any topic in a post as a reply to this thread.

I will choose the winner at the end of one week, based on how interesting / well-written it is – no faffing about with polls as I can’t really be bothered Log in to see images! To ensure no bias, the contest cannot be won by a GGM member (although feel free to submit drabbles just for fun). The deadline for entries is Sunday night, at midnight UTC.

So, the rules:

– Entries must be exactly 100 words

– No images or emoticons can be used in the entry

– No plagiarism of another’s work (If you yourself have written one before, that’s fine)

very good contest imo Log in to see images!

Thiefree

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

zagerblag Posted:

What about numbers or things like 6:30PM?

Ok, here’s the thing: I’m too lazy to count them all so I’s just gonna copy and paste into Microsoft Word Log in to see images!

Miss Prince

[The House of Badfic]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Sounds like fun! Only one entry per person, or are multiple entries allowed?

Nice seeing some contests that aren’t “friend me and post.” Log in to see images!

zagerblag

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

Miss Prince Posted:

Nice seeing some contests that aren’t “friend me and post.” Log in to see images!

Agreed.

zagerblag

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

It was 5:23 AM when the couch exploded. Nathaniel was the first on the scene. He had been sleeping on the couch.

It was 5:25 AM when Ethan arrived on the scene. He had been watching videos of people doing acrobatic moves into their pants. He waited for sounds of intruders, heard none, dashed to where he thought the noise had originated, saw 1 person covering 25 square feet of living room surface, and fainted while puking. He fell backwards and choked to death on the puke blocking his airway.

It was 6:30 AM when Bethany arrived on the scene…

zagerblag

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

Oddly enough, I wrote that a few minutes before learning about the contest. I had to change 1 phrase to make it valid, and it wasn’t at the end. It actually originally ended like that.

Context

Avatar: 121191 Wed Mar 18 08:50:56 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 30 Camwhore

The Cats Pajamas

I bought a shiny green car today. Unfortunately I only have a license to drive red cars. It was a foolish decision but I thought being a rebel would make all the ladies want to hoff my throbbing dong. It worked, however they were mostly the underage girls or the ugly girls of age. I guess it doesn’t matter when the lights are off. I can always deny it and run them over in my shiny green car if they say I stuck my male reproductive organ in or around them. What a fool I was to buy a shiny green car.

Femline

Avatar: 124524 Fri Jan 23 03:23:48 -0500 2009

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Once upon a time, there was a kitty. She was the nicest kitty in the whole world and had lots of friends. One day, someone came up to her and handed her a bag of catnip! It was the best day in the world. Later, after she woke up, she realized the catnip had been spiked with crushed up roofies and man, was she one sore woman's genitals. So kids, the moral is, before you smoke random drugs given to you by strangers, make sure a friend is with you so she can protect you from the daterape that will ensue.

Femline edited this message on 02/21/2009 9:30PM

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

quangntenemy is an awesome player. He is so awesome that everyone bows down to him in their mediocre. Talking about his awesomeness, Evil Trout the fabulous person said: Log in to see images! quangntenemy edited this message on 02/21/2009 10:18PM

Context

Avatar: 121191 Wed Mar 18 08:50:56 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 30 Camwhore

The Cats Pajamas

I think mine got lost so here it is again:

I bought a shiny green car today. Unfortunately I only have a license to drive red cars. It was a foolish decision but I thought being a rebel would make all the ladies want to hoff my throbbing dong. It worked, however they were mostly the underage girls or the ugly girls of age. I guess it doesn’t matter when the lights are off. I can always deny it and run them over in my shiny green car if they say I stuck my male reproductive organ in or around them. What a fool I was to buy a shiny green car.

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

well-nigh

((sorry for the cliffhanger kids but I’ve got drinking to do, I’ll transcribe the rest of my thrilling tale soon!))

Oleg

Avatar: 98357 2011-07-31 00:47:25 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 18 Hacker

INVINCIBLE POSTER

Submiting drabble just for fun (and fame):

It was a rainy February evening. I was tired and just wanted to go home, but my lawyer urged me to sign a few dogreat timesents concerning our newest project in Denmark first. Signing papers is easy. It only takes little effort, but the outcome can have a huge impact on many people’s lives. This dogreat timesent didn’t. It was just about buying some new office equipment.

I was aware that I ordered glbum tables, leather chairs and mahogany shelfs… but who could have known that I accidentally bought Forumwarz Inc.? Evil Trout, you ****ing bumhole, I don’t want your Small Tools!

Thiefree

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

It shouldn’t need saying, but trolling isn’t allowed in this contest. Thanks for the submissions guys – yours isn’t valid, quangntenemy, although I guess you knew that.

Keep the entries coming in! x

Thiefree

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Ok, I’ve been ordered by my superiors to post up a couple of mine as examples…

Congratulations

I could have sworn that, for a fraction of a second, her eyes had glittered with a joyful rage that I’ve seen in my nightmares. I wondered what it meant, that look of malevolent victory, that had seemed so unlike her and yet seemed to fit her so well. It scared me. She’d looked hungry, almost predatory. But that moment soon pbumed, and she was herself again, her big blue eyes smiling at me as she clasped her pale hands slightly too tightly to mine.

“Yes,” she whispered, her quiet voice hoarse with emotion. “Yes, I’ll marry you!”

Oh, bollocks…

All about ME

Thud, bang. Thud, bang. The book hit the door, then the floor, and then I picked it up and threw it again. Thud, bang. It was supposed to be Christmas, family time, and my own mother gave me THIS!

We were proud and supportive at first, before we knew what she was writing. She kept it a secret, and now I know why. The book was about ME, my life, all my problems and secrets that I’d confided to her, believing I was safe, that she’d never betray me.

Diary of an Attention Whore, it’s called.

I’m SO blogging this.

Looming

Avatar: 53492 Mon Nov 24 17:14:02 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Looming is now a meme.

Oh my God, why did they make me do that? Why did they make me kill her? All those years I’ve known and loved her and then I have to shoot her down in cold blood … and she begged me to do it.

Poor Jen.

But look at what they turned her into … nothing more than a monster … they made me take away her life and at the same time they took away my soul!

“Ah well”, I thought, “that’s enough playing ‘Prey’ for tonight”, and I put down the game controller and went to make a cup of tea.

Looming edited this message on 02/22/2009 1:50PM

Thiefree

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I should clarify, I thought last night was Sunday (brain malfunction) so the contest ends NEXT sunday (the 29th).

KingD

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Once upon a time a man decided to make a list of words that began with the letter Z. The list used the following words:

Z

Zärthe

z-axis

Za

Zaar

zabaglione

Zabaism

Zabian

Zacco

Zacharias

Zachary Taylor

Zachun

Zaerthe

zaftig

zag

Zaglossus

Zagreb

Zaharias

Zaim

Zaimet

Zain

Zaire

Zairean

Zairese

Zairese monetary unit

zakat

Zalambdodont

Zalophus

Zalophus californibum

Zalophus californicus

Zalophus lobatus

Zama

zaman

zamang

Zambezi

Zambezi River

Zambia

Zambian

Zambian kwacha

Zambian monetary unit

Zambo

Zamboni

zamia

Zamiaceae

zamia family

Zamia pumila

Zamindar

Zamindary

Zamite

Zamouse

Zampogna

Zanadu

Zander

Zandmole

Zane Grey

Zangwill

Zannichellia.

Then he lost the list.

Spirithound

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I had just spent a morning and afternoon drinking myself into a sweet, sweet oblivion, when I remembered that I had to work the streets that night. The corner of Queen and James was my spot, but on that night, a younger, more attractive ho was standing where I always did. My pimp said to me “Clarisse, I don’t need you anymore. I sold you to the circus. I thought with horror about midgets in all their proportional ugliness. I guess that’s why I was so relieved when I was handed a shovel and told to shovel the elephant dung.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!