Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Writing Short fiction contest for 1BP

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

so have i won yet?

BloodyDemise

Avatar: 121820 2010-06-13 01:05:56 -0400

[Throne of Blood]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

I could only remember the vaguest details of how I got there – something about a storm, and a terrible wind that blew right through me, then a warm and sudden silence.

The bar was empty, save for a man with two shot glbumes on the counter before him. He glanced up at me; a smile spread across his face. “My dearest friend,” he said, and I knew it was true, “I’ve been waiting for you.”

I opened my mouth in a half-formed question, but he shook his head and poured me a drink. “They’ll be looking for you down there.”

Thiefree

Avatar: 60455 Sun Feb 15 19:29:37 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 Posted:

so have i won yet?

Not yet, petal.

Comp closes on Sunday.

BloodyDemise

[Throne of Blood]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Can we enter multiple times?

Darkwingstal-
ker

[Nexus Warriors]

Level 5 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

They said you can’t learn to fly.

Funny that should come back to me as I leapt skywards from my ivory tower, as it happens, I learnt to Fly. It’s only nature that when you back something into a corner, when you trap something, it yearns to be free, and now I am. As my body dropped like a stone, my soul soared free, and for the first time since the accident that fateful day, I was truly free. Sometimes you really do need to fly before you can walk. Humans were never meant to fly they said. I did.

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

Thiefree Posted:

Not yet, petal.

Comp closes on Sunday.

But I’m going to, then. Awesome.

BloodyDemise

[Throne of Blood]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

OK, I felt like writing another one so here it is. If it turns out we can’t submit multiple entries I’ll pick one and blank the others before the contest ends.

—-

There is nothing in the world I hate so much as a wedding.

The cheap speakers are crackling with wildly inappropriate songs, a hairy-legged man in a kilt is leering at the collective cleavage of the bridesmaids (so is the priest), and the spinster aunts are swaying and cackling as they refill their glbumes. I sit in the corner, hoping to remain unnoticed.

The bride is wearing a gauzy monstrosity that exposes her bony shoulders and requires her to cleave a path several feet wide through the crowd.

“Come on, my darling,” she says to me. “We’re supposed to dance!”

—-

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

Thiefree Posted:

Not yet, petal.

Comp closes on Sunday.

how much am i winning by? 30 points? 40 points?!?!?!

BloodyDemise

[Throne of Blood]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Eeek! Another one! Nobody warned me that this was so addictive.

—-

Huddled around the embers, we found ourselves at a loss for words. If only we had met under different cirgreat timesstances, I thought.

The darkness kept closing in, and with it came the terrifying flickers at the edge of my vision. They would come eventually, that was certain. I considered myself lucky to have such good company in the meantime.

“Are you frightened?” I asked him, hoping I sounded brave.

“Me? Not at all.” The orange-lit outline of him appeared to smile, though I could not be sure. “Any damn fool can die. Takes a real hero to go on living.”

—-

Torian

Avatar: 147045 Sat Feb 28 03:17:08 -0500 2009

Level 13 Hacker

“Ohacku”

Behind his computer made him a God among men, but one day that changed. L338-hacker Torian stepped outside one day to pickup the paper. He was dragged into a van by guys that proceeded to bind and strip him of his clothes. The larger man went behind Torian. He unzips and takes out his mbumive black male reproductive organ, rubbing it around Torian’s tight pink bum. “No!” Said the nerdy nobody. The large black man thrusts inside of Torian in one quick motion, leaving behind a gaping hole. From then on, Torian was no longer a God, they now call him Princess.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 Posted:

My new submission, since the fascist mods deleted my masterwork before it was even finished:

BorumWarz is a game that was once awesome because it was an anarchic parody of the various webcultures polluting the Internet, until one day it became a game full of fascists that love male reproductive organs inside their rectums and advertised said fact by making the whole game about getting pathetic losers to try and win arbitrary internet accomplishments that lengthened their internet pretend male reproductive organ so they could use said penii to stimulate the prostate of Robin, and not the cool Robin from Batman and Robin. No, this Robin and his volunteer moderators are just sadomasochistic submissives into painful, bleeding ball play.

This is 100 words and fits the description of what this contest is about. It is totally unique, and is totally a fiction because there is no place -ACTUALLY- named BorumWarz, there is only a place that -SHOULD BE- currently. And I love (Log in to see images!

should win imo (i; didnt read the other ones)

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

It was the first day the circus was in town and my friend and faithful plot-device Gregor was the first to notice. He stood by the circus’ entrance looking at the clowns who were swearing and drinking their coffee, their makeup running down their tired, sweaty, faces. Gregor enjoyed looking at these people to see their true lives. He always guessed about their personal problems when we were watching the show, it got him off somehow, like a peculiar fetish. When I awoke, it was Saturday, Gregor had run off with the circus and the dinosaur was no longer there.

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

Two hours to go!

FalCoN edited this message on 03/01/2009 4:59PM

Thiefree

Avatar: 60455 Sun Feb 15 19:29:37 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

GGM CATEGORY

The winner is Adapt for this entry:

Adapt Posted:

“A is for Amy, who fell down the stairs; B is for basil, bumaulted by bears.” recited Casey from his copy of Gashlycrumb Tinies, “Isn’t that an interesting rhyme?” His wife Daisy took her attention away from driving their car to acknowledge her husband, “You know I hate dreadful books like that, being reminded of my own mortality and such.” Casey only had time to look up from his book as his wife ran the car into an oncoming semi truck, killing them both. C is for Casey, dead when he looked; D is for Daisy, killed by a book.

GENERAL CATEGORY

The winner is BloodyDemise for this entry:

BloodyDemise Posted:

Huddled around the embers, we found ourselves at a loss for words. If only we had met under different cirgreat timesstances, I thought.

The darkness kept closing in, and with it came the terrifying flickers at the edge of my vision. They would come eventually, that was certain. I considered myself lucky to have such good company in the meantime.

“Are you frightened?” I asked him, hoping I sounded brave.

“Me? Not at all.” The orange-lit outline of him appeared to smile, though I could not be sure. “Any damn fool can die. Takes a real hero to go on living.”

Thank you all very much for your drabbles! And to the winners, I’ll get the BP to you as soon as possible. Well done to you both.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!