Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business [CLOSED] Acid Flux's Country Kitchen and Flea Market ***Discounted Items Inside***

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

It seems that contests designed to generate profit are not allowed. If you were to give out BP in a raffle, that would probably generate a lot of revenue, so it would be banned. It would also quickly destock your store so Episode 2-less players couldn’t buy their cheap drugs.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

zagerblag Posted:

It seems that contests designed to generate profit are not allowed. If you were to give out BP in a raffle, that would probably generate a lot of revenue, so it would be banned. It would also quickly destock your store so Episode 2-less players couldn’t buy their cheap drugs.

Trust me, I’m gonna find a way to do this legally and fairly… I just have to think of another idea.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Acid Flux Posted:

NOW HIRING!

Pending Crotch Zombie’s deliberation on Kyoubai policies, I’m offering positions within my Storefront. Please note that these positions will only be officially offered so long as they are deemed not to break any rules set by Crotch Zombie.

Janitorial Staff

This employee is responsible for keeping this thread off of Page Two (and preferably off of the bottom half of Page One) of this forum by ‘Bumping’ the thread if it falls to that location, with the Post ”Front Porch Swept”. I would expect this employee to check the Kyoubai Forum at least twice a day to check the location of this thread and take action as needed.

The position pays 1 BP per month, with an additional 1 BP Bonus if I never observe the thread to be off of Page One during that month.

Stockboy

This employee is responsible for checking the links in my OP at least twice a day, and if any of the auctions are found to be closed, he/she must send me a Tubmail reminder with the URL of the Auction that is Closed along with a ‘Re-Order List’, so that I can restock ASAP. To verify that the stock is being regularly, the Stockboy should post ”Stock Checked: All Good” or ”Stock Checked: We Need Supplies”

The position pays 1 BP per month, with an additional 2 BP Bonus if I never observe that one of my Auctions is closed before the Stockboy has posted & Tubmailed me.

Sidewalk Advertiser

This employee would be given an Advertisement to copy & paste into their Flamebate Signature. He/she would be expected to make at least 20 (Twenty) posts in the Roleplaying Geniuses Forums each day (all in different threads and in at least five different subforums) to maintain a high level of exposure. These posts do not have to be about this Storefront to qualify. Simply engaging in normal discussions is sufficient. You are simply ‘wearing an ad’, not required to actively promote the Storefront.

The position pays 1 BP per month. There is, unfortunately, no bonus, since this is a very pbumive job.

Absolutely no Auction purchases are required to be an employee.

Acid Flux edited this message on 01/19/2009 6:51PM

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Acid Flux Posted:

Sign the Guest Book

Pending Crotch Zombie’s deliberation on Kyoubai policies, I’m designing a method to increase traffic to my Storefont Thread, which will hopefully increase traffic to my Auctions. However, no purchase at all is necessary for this promotion. Please note that this (and any other promotion) will only be officially offered so long as they are deemed not to break any rules set by Crotch Zombie.

This ‘Guest Book’ is simply a link to another thread in the Contest Forum. In that thread, you would be required to complete two tasks. First, you must send me a friend request (I’m going for the Miss Popularity E-Peen, and this is a creative way to do it). Second, you must ‘Sign the Guest Book’, but you must do so in a specific way, which would be explained here in this thread.

In other words, to know the right way to ‘sign’ in that thread, you have to first read this thread… or at least the first post.

And the proper way to sign will be different for each person, so you can’t just copy what everyone else is doing in the Contest thread. You have to actually determine it here first, and then you can Sign the Guest Book and thereby enter the Contest.

A prize of Brownie Points would then be given to a random person that signed the Guest Book properly, once I achieve the E-Peen. After that, I would continue to run the Contest as a promotional Event at different times.

Absolutely NO PURCHASE is required for this contest. You are simply ‘browsing’ in the store and then Signing the Guest Book.

BrainpanSona-
ta

Avatar: 36331 Thu Feb 05 22:13:20 -0500 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Trespbumers will be violated. Survivors will be violated again.

Applying for the Janitorial Staff.

Qualifications: On several hours (generally from noonish to midnightish) everyday. Usually has Flamebate open in a separate window and can thus check thread position easily.

Note: Due to having to juggle three new alts, may accidentally post under one of said alts. Willing to provide list of alts to provent confusion.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

BrainpanSonata Posted:

Applying for the Janitorial Staff.

Qualifications: On several hours (generally from noonish to midnightish) everyday. Usually has Flamebate open in a separate window and can thus check thread position easily.

Note: Due to having to juggle three new alts, may accidentally post under one of said alts. Willing to provide list of alts to provent confusion.

Mr. Sonata,

Thank you for your application. You seem to have sufficient qualifications. We will keep your resume on file until such time as we are authorized to make a hiring decision.

We appreciate your interest in Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market.

We’ll be in touch.

zagerblag

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

Those jobs seem like way too much effort for 1 BP/month. I expect most applicants to stop before they are even paid a single BP. If I am right, this is unfortunate.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

zagerblag Posted:

Those jobs seem like way too much effort for 1 BP/month. I expect most applicants to stop before they are even paid a single BP. If I am right, this is unfortunate.

Actually, if one person wanted to be both a StockBoy & Sidewalk Advertiser, they could. That’s 4 BP for doing what most people do anyway for free.

And the wages are definitely negotiable.

dartagnan59

Level 31 Troll

“Permafail”

I’ll take Stockboy.

zagerblag

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

Posting in 20 threads across 5 subforums? Checking your auctions twice a day? It seems a little obsessive to me for so pitiful a wage, unless the player is already an extremely avid Forumwarz player and community participant.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

zagerblag Posted:

Posting in 20 threads across 5 subforums? Checking your auctions twice a day? It seems a little obsessive to me for so pitiful a wage, unless the player is already an extremely avid Forumwarz player and community participant.

Then I’d probably reduce it to something like 50 posts over the course of a week, in at least 5 different subforums, and maybe limit the auction checks to the five primary Equipments, and exclude the Consumables.

And for someone that can’t get BPs any other way, this may seem like an attractive offer. I’ve already gotten a few Tubmail responses, as well as two here in the thread.

If I can be convinced someone will take it seriously and do a good job, then I may boost up the pay and/or payday frequency. There’s already at least one Flamebater that accepts 1 BP per month for Advertising.

bum****-axe-7

[bum****-AXE-KLAN]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I don’t understand why anyone would want to make flezz? Especially as you’re actually going to be paying real dough for fake dough. What do you get out of it, a “most flezz” E-Peen or something? please explain.

And here’s a free bump so the bumper boy can have a fabulous person break. Log in to see images!

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

bum****-axe-7 Posted:

I don’t understand why anyone would want to make flezz? Especially as you’re actually going to be paying real dough for fake dough. What do you get out of it, a “most flezz” E-Peen or something? please explain.

And here’s a free bump so the bumper boy can have a fabulous person break. Log in to see images!

1. If I can generate enough Flezz, both through traditional means as well as through the Storefront, I think I’ve got a better shot as some of the higher end auctions, both current & future.

2. There is a Flezz Leader E-Peen, which would be nice, but that’s probably out of reach for now

3. Running the Storefront has been fun so far, and it’s worth a few BP to me to make it more interactive.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Pharamacy is Restocked!

Endopatches, 5-HTPs and Panda male reproductive organes all now available.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

5-HTPs Restocked

20 Units @  6000 each!

John Fitzger-
ald Kennedy

Avatar: 43547 2009-10-17 10:48:44 -0400

[Dead Presidents So-
ciety
]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Ladies, the Corsets are now back in stock, and we are now carrying two at a time for your convenience.

And remember, if there is a piece of lingerie that you’d like, but is just a bit outside of your budget, contact us. We can get you a much better deal than you’ll find in the Ppwn Shoppe or even in the Camel Toe.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Okay, Boyz, we’ve got two more of those delicious Tumorous Kidneys in stock. Still only  800,000!

bum****-axe-7

[bum****-AXE-KLAN]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Acid Flux Posted:

1. If I can generate enough Flezz, both through traditional means as well as through the Storefront, I think I’ve got a better shot as some of the higher end auctions, both current & future.

2. There is a Flezz Leader E-Peen, which would be nice, but that’s probably out of reach for now

3. Running the Storefront has been fun so far, and it’s worth a few BP to me to make it more interactive.

Ah cool, thanks for the info.

zagerblag

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

How much Frugality do you have? Equipped for buying stuff, I have 39.

BarneynPenorz

Level 47 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

Hi just pbuming by and I just cant help but notice how dedicated and determined you are in making your storefront neat and updated all the time. Keep up the good work. I might buy one of your Tumorous Kidneys these days.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!