Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business CLOSED: bumer me up. 8 BP up for grabs. GO!

Capn_Fever

[Big Bag Belligeren-
ts
]

Level 26 Troll

CAPN_FEVER IS A STUPID PUN

Alright, I’m bored, have too much time and money on my hands, and I want to see what you ****s can do.

THE PRIZE:

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET THESE WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL POINTS?

Log in to see images! bumer me the **** up. Make me the greatest offer I’ve ever heard, give me the biggest comment ever, or even tell me why YOU deserve these points. WHAT WOULD YOU DO OR HAVE YOU DONE THAT DESERVES THESE POINTS?

HERE ARE THE BASIC RULES:

Log in to see images! You have until December 14th at 11:59 PM (forumwarz time, that’s EST) to enter.

Log in to see images! You can make up to three unique entries. If at any time you want to delete an entry and replace it with another, either edit the one post and replace it with the new entry or edit out one of the old ones and make a new post.

Log in to see images! Be creative. Original. Make the entry as long as you want, or as short (though extra detail does help.)

Log in to see images! Feel from to make “offers” (“I’ll give you xxxxxxx.” ) Note that you will not have to fulfill these offers on your end or anything. This is just for fun and BP.

Log in to see images! DON’T JUST OFFER BASIC SEXUAL FAVORS. If you’re going to go along those lines, at least put some effort and detail into it. “I WILL GIVE YOU SUCKY SUCKY” will not win, I guarantee it.

Log in to see images! Entries can be written, drawings depicting the action or reason, or anything you can think of.

Log in to see images! I will reveal the winner within 24 hours after the ending of the contest. They will also get their points within that time period.

READYSETGOLog in to see images!

Soulhunter

[WeChall]

Level 60 Troll

“Grendel”

I find your lack of win… Disturbing!

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

I’ll give you officer in my ****ty klan, hang out with you, warn you what movies are ****, tell you if you have something on your shirt, always pick up sloppy seconds after you or do a frontsies backsies deal with you.

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

I won’t travel back in time and talk your mother into having an abortion. It’s been on my to do list for ages and it needs to be removed one way or another.

doug05257

Avatar: 3798 Mon Oct 20 19:57:21 -0400 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 34 Troll

WILL YIFF FOR VANILLA SCOOPS!

Give me the 8 BP and I’ll call in a few favors from my internet personal army to take down whoever you want. And yes, they look like this. Digitally. Of course.

ChibiHermione

Avatar: 62616 Tue Dec 02 13:38:01 -0500 2008

Level 35 Camwhore

emma watson fine upstanding member of society slip.gawk

I will draw one picture of any rule 34 you want and email it to you.

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

I would give you 9 BP.

Take it as you will

supniggz

[Eight Vibrating Di-
ldoes
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I WILL GIVE YOU SUCKY SUCKY

Esperanza

Level 21 Emo Kid

You got BP? I will let you put it in my bum.

You, sir, are the only reason I haven’t committed suicide yet.

Knighthawk

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

I will start a religion around your very being.

I’m not talking about one of those phony internet religions either. I will put forth all my time, money, and effort into worshiping you, and creating a following around you. And once we have established a strong base of worship, the donations will pour in, and we shall create a giant golden statue of your holiness, being sure to include your gigantic twelve foot male reproductive organ as well.

The world shall bow in worship, and the sight of your face shall be so overwhelming that men will weep and women with orgasm the world around.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

I WILL GIVE YOU SUCKY SUCKY and a new hat. And a genie that grants infinity wishes. And a hundred dollars. And Miley Cyrus.

Birdcage

Level 40 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Capn_Fever, not only will I let you carress and fondle my darling girlfriend as she works your rock hard member with her strong, agile tongue, I will give you free access to my fridge, home, mother, and brownie points. I’ll even clean your boots/pegleg with my tongue, if you should so desire. Once I’d finished doing that, I’d make you dinner, any way you wanted, even if you were ****ing my tight, virgin bum as I cooked, until you were completely satisfied.

Birdcage edited this message on 12/01/2008 8:59AM

Lonelight

Avatar: 60603 Wed Nov 19 19:33:19 -0500 2008

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Capn_Fever, I love you. I love you so ****ing much, I masturbate to thoughts of you throwing your pants off and shoving your long, thick member inside my tight, hard bum. I shoved a puny little bum dildo up myself to attempt to recreate the feeling, but it did not even come close to what I imagine your long, hard male reproductive organ will feel like in my bumhole. I will let you **** me up the bum, with your hard, dripping male reproductive organ, if you give me these BP.

mikedi86

[If Mandy Patinkin -
Was a Horse
]

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

I spread mayo on my bum on a daily baises. It should be about time I actually get some kind of reward for it. Plus I have a bazooka aimed at ur house. just saying….

TROLLTROLLTR-
OLL

Avatar: 64641 Sun Nov 23 08:39:40 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

You are very handsome and girls like youLog in to see images!. You will be called to the nearest Hen Party with only a tiny santa cap on your sausage if you forward this message to 24… oh wait.

Do I win at least two BP?

More likely, phailure may be imminent. If only the BP’s were cheaper, I wouldn’t be bumering BP rich people.

RON PAUL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!

greggcarson

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

I will give you my first born child… actually the chances of me reproducing are shockingly low, so instead i will give you A sperm to be used on whatever woman you want and teh child is yours to keep.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Capn_Fever, I’ll publically declaim my love for you. I’ll pirate broadcast stations across the country, and eventually around the world, and decry that Capn_Fever is sexy, intelligent, wonderful, sweet, kind, well-groomed, smells nice, has interesting pubic hair patterns, and is just generally a good guy.

In addition, I’ll take over the world for you. I’ll overthrow major governments and lay them at your feet. I’ll enslave thousands of perfect ten virgins and command them all to offer up their maiden(man?)hoods to you. I’ll command scientists to develop drugs to help communicate how awesome you are to the general populace, then dump it in major water supplies the world over. I’ll build a tropical paradise in the wastes of Antarctica with science, and you can live there with everyone you have ever loved forever.

It’s because I love you, Capn_Fever. I love the way you tell me to shut up and troll me all day. I love how your supple, firm, yet gentle musculature ripples under oil and a hot sun. I love your smile, your pbumion for life, your accent. You have the best taste in books. You are very well read, but you don’t make me feel stupid. It’s a good day to be you.

Finch

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

You’ve had enough tongues in your bum now so just give me the BP you narcissistic ****…

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

If you give me 8 BP, I will do nothing for you, now that’s a great offer.

Nicco edited this message on 12/01/2008 3:29PM

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

You are the most wonderful human being I have ever met. I would **** you. Repeatedly. Until your bum imploded.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!