Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Capn_Fever

[Big Bag Belligeren-
ts
]

Level 26 Troll

CAPN_FEVER IS A STUPID PUN

Alright, I’m bored, have too much time and money on my hands, and I want to see what you ****s can do.

THE PRIZE:

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET THESE WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL POINTS?

Log in to see images! bumer me the **** up. Make me the greatest offer I’ve ever heard, give me the biggest comment ever, or even tell me why YOU deserve these points. WHAT WOULD YOU DO OR HAVE YOU DONE THAT DESERVES THESE POINTS?

HERE ARE THE BASIC RULES:

Log in to see images! You have until December 14th at 11:59 PM (forumwarz time, that’s EST) to enter.

Log in to see images! You can make up to three unique entries. If at any time you want to delete an entry and replace it with another, either edit the one post and replace it with the new entry or edit out one of the old ones and make a new post.

Log in to see images! Be creative. Original. Make the entry as long as you want, or as short (though extra detail does help.)

Log in to see images! Feel from to make “offers” (“I’ll give you xxxxxxx.” ) Note that you will not have to fulfill these offers on your end or anything. This is just for fun and BP.

Log in to see images! DON’T JUST OFFER BASIC SEXUAL FAVORS. If you’re going to go along those lines, at least put some effort and detail into it. “I WILL GIVE YOU SUCKY SUCKY” will not win, I guarantee it.

Log in to see images! Entries can be written, drawings depicting the action or reason, or anything you can think of.

Log in to see images! I will reveal the winner within 24 hours after the ending of the contest. They will also get their points within that time period.

READYSETGOLog in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!