Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay [CLOSED] CONTEST: Slash fiction, Forumwarz style! 8 BP up for grabs + Unique E-Peen!!!!!

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

wouldn’t be a slashfic if all the characters are already gay from the beginning.

well, shallow esophagus is the only normal character

Inertia edited this message on 11/24/2008 11:04PM

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Johnny Mac Posted:

There was a knock on TUBSWEETIE’s door.

“Come in,” TUBSWEETIE spoke.

Evil Trout opened the door and walked in the room.

“You ready?” Evil Trout asked?

“Yeah, I guess,” TUBSWEETIE sighed.

TUBSWEETIE went down on his knees and removed Evil Trout’s pants, revealing his mbumive shawarma. This was going to be his only chance. TUBSWEETIE began rubbing Evil Trout’s enlarged shawarma. Without hesitation, Evil Trout brought TUBSWEETIE’s mouth toward his shawarma. TUBSWEETIE felt a part of Evil Trout inside of him. He loved the warmness it gave to his mouth and the way it fit around his lips. TUBSWEETIE continued to perform on him for several minutes before Evil Trout wanted moar.

“Get on your hands and knees,” Evil Trout quickly grabbed a bottle of lube from under his bed and opened it. He used up the whole bottle on both himself and TUBSWEETIE and then started to insert his shawarma into TUBSWEETIE’s bumhole. TUBSWEETIE felt his rectum being widened by Evil Trout’s fat shawarma and the result caused him much pain. Evil Trout could hear TUBSWEETIE sob, begging for him to stop, as he continued to insert his shawarma inside his body. Blood could be felt and seen exiting TUBSWEETIE’s bum. The more pain TUBSWEETIE felt, the tighter his bum grew, the more pleasure Evil Trout experienced. He pounded away at TUBSWEETIE’s rear, grunting and sweating more than ever. After a few minutes hot gay sex, Evil Trout climaxed and felt the incredible sensation of orgasming inside of TUBSWEETIE’s bum. TUBSWEETIE could feel Evil Trout’s semen ooze through his rectum slowly. Evil Trout pulled his male reproductive organ out of TUBSWEETIE’s bum, and left without a word.

TUBSWEETIE was left laying on the floor, sobbing alone…

The next day on ForumWarz:

This is the best thing I have ever read.
I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Fran Posted:

My drawings weren’t good??? I’m a sad panda now! Log in to see images!

Also, this hasn’t been published anywhere. Not on the blog, not via ads, it’s not even sticked on the top like all the official contests are. I still think this is unofficial and shouldn’t award an E-Peen because it’s hosted by a BFF.

No one told us about how we could host contests on our own with E-Peen prizes when you started the thread.

Just because it’s not stickied, announced, or advertised anywhere doesn’t make it any less official. This is happening, Fran. Accept it Log in to see images!

my_mother

Avatar: 43437 Sun Nov 23 19:27:56 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Emo Kid

my woman's genitals smells like freedom

Are we allowed to make more than one entry?

Also I am getting so confused with shrtcat and JB having the same av Log in to see images!

Actually, maybe shrtcat is JB’s alt?!! That would explain alot.

Wyrd

Avatar: 2782 2011-10-31 19:56:49 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Camwhore

I tried to get over myself, but I'm just too awesome!

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Just because it’s not stickied, announced, or advertised anywhere doesn’t make it any less official. This is happening, Fran. Accept it Log in to see images!

Yeah, Fran, accept it. Embrace it and Log in to see images!

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

my_mother Posted:

Are we allowed to make more than one entry?

Also I am getting so confused with shrtcat and JB having the same av Log in to see images!

Actually, maybe shrtcat is JB’s alt?!! That would explain alot.

Multiple entries would seem self-defeating to an ~500 word limit.

shrtcat

Avatar: 79911 Sat Nov 15 22:45:44 -0500 2008

Level 25 Emo Kid

Posting from inside JB's bumhole

Deific Blunder Posted:

Multiple entries would seem self-defeating to an ~500 word limit.

As long as they’re clearly two different entries, I don’t see the harm.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

shrtcat Posted:

As long as they’re clearly two different entries, I don’t see the harm.

Does this mean we can’t do short chapters of a longer slash-fic?

I may have to economise.

Aline

Level 26 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

I won’t draw geek slash for the love of the almighty Jenkem Troll God, but I’ll write a short slash.

Why Jalapeno Bootyhole?

by Aline

– Wow, moderating a place full of stupid trolls is hard… – Said Jalapeno Bootyhole. – I think I’ll visit Evil Trout, he might know how to turn things easier.

At Evil Trout’s house…

– Hay, E-Tee! – Said Jalapeno Bootyhole, with his familiar nick to Evil Trout. – Can you help me to make moderation easier?

– Jay Bee, I’d like to know… Why did you choose Jalapeno Bootyhole as your nick?

– Well, you wanna know, huh? – Then, Jalapeno Bootyhole started to strip himself. He showed his round and soft bum to Evil Trout, rubbing it against the guy’s crotch.

– Wow, didn’t know it was so soft… – Evil Trout unzipped his pants. His male reproductive organ was throbbing. Then, he started to thrust it agains Jalapeno Bootyhole’s bumhole, whyle masturbating Jalapeno Bootyhole’s male reproductive organ.

– YES! MOAR! DO WANT! – They screamed in orgasm as the stronger and stronger thrusts continued, until Evil Trout’s male reproductive organ got limp, and he could see Jalapeno Bootyhole’s bumhole as red as… Jalapeno.

– So, that’s why… – Said Evil Trout.

– Well, thank you, now I know how to making moderation easier. – Said Jalapeno Bootyhole. I’ll make them feel screwed.

I don’t care if they live too far from one another, and if I’m going to be so banned after that, but on how I could make my writer’s block disappear for a moment.

Aline edited this message on 11/25/2008 1:35PM

shrtcat

Level 25 Emo Kid

Aline Posted:

I won’t draw geek slash for the love of the almighty Jenkem Troll God, but I’ll write a short slash.

Why Jalapeno Bootyhole?
by Aline

– Wow, moderating a place full of stupid trolls is hard… – Said Jalapeno Bootyhole. – I think I’ll visit Evil Trout, he might know how to turn things easier.
At Evil Trout’s house…
– Hay, E-Tee! – Said Jalapeno Bootyhole, with his familiar nick to Evil Trout. – Can you help me to make moderation easier?
– Jay Bee, I’d like to know… Why did you choose Jalapeno Bootyhole as your nick?
– Well, you wanna know, huh? – Then, Jalapeno Bootyhole started to strip himself. He showed his round and soft bum to Evil Trout, rubbing it against the guy’s crotch.
– Wow, didn’t know it was so soft… – Evil Trout unzipped his pants. His male reproductive organ was throbbing. Then, he started to thrust it agains Jalapeno Bootyhole’s bumhole, whyle masturbating Jalapeno Bootyhole’s male reproductive organ.
– YES! MOAR! DO WANT! – They screamed in orgasm as the stronger and stronger thrusts continued, until Evil Trout’s male reproductive organ got limp, and he could see Jalapeno Bootyhole’s bumhole as red as… Jalapeno.
– So, that’s why… – Said Evil Trout.
– Well, thank you, now I know how to making moderation easier. – Said Jalapeno Bootyhole. I’ll make them feel screwed.

I don’t care if they live too far from one another, and if I’m going to be so banned after that, but on how I could make my writer’s block disappear for a moment.

Love it, it could be in 1st place if you would have added a little more depth to it. Log in to see images!

Johnny Mac Posted:

There was a knock on TUBSWEETIE’s door.

“Come in,” TUBSWEETIE spoke.

Evil Trout opened the door and walked in the room.

“You ready?” Evil Trout asked?

“Yeah, I guess,” TUBSWEETIE sighed.

TUBSWEETIE went down on his knees and removed Evil Trout’s pants, revealing his mbumive shawarma. This was going to be his only chance. TUBSWEETIE began rubbing Evil Trout’s enlarged shawarma. Without hesitation, Evil Trout brought TUBSWEETIE’s mouth toward his shawarma. TUBSWEETIE felt a part of Evil Trout inside of him. He loved the warmness it gave to his mouth and the way it fit around his lips. TUBSWEETIE continued to perform on him for several minutes before Evil Trout wanted moar.

“Get on your hands and knees,” Evil Trout quickly grabbed a bottle of lube from under his bed and opened it. He used up the whole bottle on both himself and TUBSWEETIE and then started to insert his shawarma into TUBSWEETIE’s bumhole. TUBSWEETIE felt his rectum being widened by Evil Trout’s fat shawarma and the result caused him much pain. Evil Trout could hear TUBSWEETIE sob, begging for him to stop, as he continued to insert his shawarma inside his body. Blood could be felt and seen exiting TUBSWEETIE’s bum. The more pain TUBSWEETIE felt, the tighter his bum grew, the more pleasure Evil Trout experienced. He pounded away at TUBSWEETIE’s rear, grunting and sweating more than ever. After a few minutes hot gay sex, Evil Trout climaxed and felt the incredible sensation of orgasming inside of TUBSWEETIE’s bum. TUBSWEETIE could feel Evil Trout’s semen ooze through his rectum slowly. Evil Trout pulled his male reproductive organ out of TUBSWEETIE’s bum, and left without a word.

TUBSWEETIE was left laying on the floor, sobbing alone…

The next day on ForumWarz:

Curent 1st placeLog in to see images!
shrtcat edited this message on 11/25/2008 6:45PM

Patch The Da-
rknut

Avatar: 57089 Sat Jan 10 17:36:45 -0500 2009

Level 23 Emo Kid

In a sad way Raepdog misses you... Oh gay friend.. oh I love the gays..

I’m so going to win this. Bbl, typing.

Patch The Darknut edited this message on 11/25/2008 7:02PM

shrtcat

Level 25 Emo Kid

OH, something that I forgot to mention in the OP that someone above pointed out…

It’s not absolutely necessary to do this but, you’ll earn many bonus points if you make it seem that the characters aren’t obviously gay from the beginning. Know what I mean? It’s too like, BAM,SEX! and then it’s over, try building the story a little.

Whatever. Continue.

Douche Infec-
tion

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

The problem is the 500 word limit. No character building can begin if you only have five hundred words to do so. Any character building will be minimal if any at all.

shrtcat

Level 25 Emo Kid

Douche Infection Posted:

The problem is the 500 word limit. No character building can begin if you only have five hundred words to do so. Any character building will be minimal if any at all.

... Hmm I see your point.

I put a word limit because I didn’t want any tl;dr’s…

But I’ll stretch the limit a little, happy?Log in to see images!

Patch The Da-
rknut

Level 23 Emo Kid

shrtcat Posted:

Mine is 648 words. Can I still post it?

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Isn’t that, like you know, toxx to change the contest? I’m not quite sure what the rules for changing rules are.

If you can then fine by me, just don’t want you to do something to kill the contest.

Johnny Mac edited this message on 11/25/2008 7:20PM

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

shrtcat Posted:

... I’m not rewriting. Meh. Good luck people!

shrtcat

Level 25 Emo Kid

PatchTheDarknut Posted:

Mine is 648 words. Can I still post it?

Yes the new limit is 800.

Johnny Mac Posted:

Isn’t that, like you know, toxx to change the contest? I’m not quite sure what the rules for changing rules are.

If you can then fine by me, just don’t want you to do something to kill the contest.

No, toxx is when you make a promise or a bet/parry.

I didn’t promise the rules weren’t subject to change, actually, I stated that I may change/add stuff. What the **** am I saying? I was thinking of something else, but my point still stands, I didn’t say that the rules were going to stay the same the whole way through.

shrtcat edited this message on 11/25/2008 7:24PM

Patch The Da-
rknut

Level 23 Emo Kid

THE STORY IS TITLED: WARMTH.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PatchTheDarknut was horribly bored. He was sitting at his computer, tapping his finger on the desk. “Bored, bored, bored…” It was winter, and there was nothing to do. It was rather cold.

Ding!

“Mm?” PatchTheDarknut started at the screen. Oh, it was that guy on sTalk, THE_****. He had been hanging out with him for a while now. The window had THE_****’s picture there, and PatchTheDarknut’s face.

THE_****: So, are we going to meet up today?

PatchTheDarknut: Where are we going?

THE_****: FJGJASKG****INGfabulous personbumHOLE I ****ING TOLD YOU THE GYM.

PatchTheDarknut: Oh…sorry! See you there, then.

THE_****: See you then.

He closed the window. Well… this was it. After hanging out with THE_**** for a week, he decided it was time to do something that he like

~~

LATER

~~

PatchTheDarknut was cold. He had fallen into the snow, and now his buddy, THE_****, was left to carry him to the changing room. “TH-TH-THE_****, I’m s-sorry…” said the chattering boy, snuggling up to the other male’s chest.

The buff dude smiled, and held PatchTheDarknut closer to him. “It’s alright. No big deal. Besides, I’m your good friend, right?”

PatchTheDarknut smiled. “I’m glad you’re here for me, THE_****. Thanks for carrying me.”

~~

EVEN MORE LATER, IN THE CHANGEROOM

~~

PatchTheDarknut was naked in the shower, showering himself off after a workout. He was miraculously skinny for someone who kept trying to work out.

THE_**** pulled PatchTheDarknut back with a silly grin on his face. “PatchTheDarknut… Would you… would you like to have sex with me?”

PatchTheDarknut smiled wider than he ever had before. “I’ve… I’ve been waiting for you to say that for a very long time.”

With that, THE_**** stripped off his boxers as PatchTheDarknut did the same. THE_**** pushed PatchTheDarknut down on the bench. They cuddled up together and pressed their erections together in a pleasureful way. PatchTheDarknut moaned softly, and THE_**** panted. “Nng… TH-THE_****…” whispered the writhing PatchTheDarknut, now turned over so his bum was in the air.

THE_**** lay on top of PatchTheDarknut, spooning with his good friend. “Do you want me inside of you?” asked the muscled male, cuddling the smaller male up to him.

PatchTheDarknut whimpered softly. “Please THE_****… Please!”

THE_**** obliged by grabbing a condom from his bag and quickly putting it on. “Get ready, PatchTheDarknut…” And he slowly stuck the tip of his male reproductive organ inside of the teen.

A quiet whimper was heard inside of the room. “Ow, THE_****… ” The slightly younger male was a virgin, and had never been taken by anyone before. He had indeed used toys before, but it wasn’t the same as the real thing. Meanwhile, THE_**** had slowly gone all the way in, moaning at how tight PatchTheDarknut really was.

“You’re… a virgin, aren’t you?” asked THE_****, who was nestled deep inside of PatchTheDarknut so he could adjust. Good lord, this boy was tight!

PatchTheDarknut nodded. “I…I wanted it to be you.” He sighed quietly, and smiled. “I’m glad it is.”

THE_**** grinned devilishly, and thrusted his hips forward. “Me too.” Slowly, THE_**** pulled out, then thrust his male reproductive organ back inside of PatchTheDarknut’s sweet bum. He repeated the process once again, but this time, with more speed.

Bucking his hips, PatchTheDarknut moaned quietly in pain and pleasure, unable to feel both fully. THE_**** really knew what he was doing. However, THE_**** then wrapped his big hand around PatchTheDarknut’s throbbing male reproductive organ, stroking it in time to the thrusts. Both males moaned each other’s names in ecstasy. It was pure bliss

~~

Five minutes later.

~~

“Oh TH-THE_****… I’m.. I’m going…” the sex-muddled PatchTheDarknut was trying to speak, but was overcome by his own moaning. “Mmm… moan my name, PatchTheDarknut. Moan it, and then great times for me!” THE_**** was about to great times himself, so he growled out his good friend’s name, then heard his own name being called as he came inside of PatchTheDarknut.

PatchTheDarknut who now pulled away from THE_****, turned around and cuddled into THE_****’s arms. “Hey… THE_****?”

The muscled male opened an eye. “What is it?”

“I love you.”

“I already knew that. I love you, too.”

“And I’m telling everyone on Forumwarz that I had sex with THE_****!”

”...Fine.”

~~~

PICTURE FOR TEH WIN

~~~

Patch The Darknut edited this message on 11/25/2008 7:50PM

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Okay just making sure, carry on. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!