Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Aline

Level 26 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

I won’t draw geek slash for the love of the almighty Jenkem Troll God, but I’ll write a short slash.

Why Jalapeno Bootyhole?

by Aline

– Wow, moderating a place full of stupid trolls is hard… – Said Jalapeno Bootyhole. – I think I’ll visit Evil Trout, he might know how to turn things easier.

At Evil Trout’s house…

– Hay, E-Tee! – Said Jalapeno Bootyhole, with his familiar nick to Evil Trout. – Can you help me to make moderation easier?

– Jay Bee, I’d like to know… Why did you choose Jalapeno Bootyhole as your nick?

– Well, you wanna know, huh? – Then, Jalapeno Bootyhole started to strip himself. He showed his round and soft bum to Evil Trout, rubbing it against the guy’s crotch.

– Wow, didn’t know it was so soft… – Evil Trout unzipped his pants. His male reproductive organ was throbbing. Then, he started to thrust it agains Jalapeno Bootyhole’s bumhole, whyle masturbating Jalapeno Bootyhole’s male reproductive organ.

– YES! MOAR! DO WANT! – They screamed in orgasm as the stronger and stronger thrusts continued, until Evil Trout’s male reproductive organ got limp, and he could see Jalapeno Bootyhole’s bumhole as red as… Jalapeno.

– So, that’s why… – Said Evil Trout.

– Well, thank you, now I know how to making moderation easier. – Said Jalapeno Bootyhole. I’ll make them feel screwed.

I don’t care if they live too far from one another, and if I’m going to be so banned after that, but on how I could make my writer’s block disappear for a moment.

Aline edited this message on 11/25/2008 1:35PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!