Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay [CLOSED] CONTEST: Slash fiction, Forumwarz style! 8 BP up for grabs + Unique E-Peen!!!!!

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Myself Posted:

Evil Trout slowly stroked he goatee, tingling with anticipation at what he was about to do. It had taken him weeks of careful planning, but he had finally managed to break into his coloco and track down the ForumWarz server. It was late enough to be early, and the careful application of chloroform and closets insured that he would get enough time to fulfill his dream.

He ran his fingertips across the server’s beveled 1U case in a way that was best described as… sensual... feeling the gentle heat emanating from the case. “At last we meet, my love” he quietly whispered, his husky midwest accent showing through ”... and now all our dreams will come to fruition.”

With a simple motion he detached the server from it’s rack, thankful for both the convenient rail-mount system and that his hosts were generous enough that he didn’t need to take the server offline. It was only a moment before the glistening machine was detached from it’s comfortable home, it’s power and network cables dangling behind it as if they were robotic umbilical cords.

“You’re not even a year old, my beloved.” the baritone voice of Evil Trout spoke out, his vocal chords returning to use as he gently brushed the dust from the top of the machine’s case “A perfect age for such a perfect beauty.”

He gently pulled his screwdriver out of his underwear, and began to carefully open the computer’s case. Within a moment it was removed, and a sound much like sighing fell upon Evil Trout’s ears as the CPU fan spun down from the cooler air outside the case.

“Such a wondrous display of circuits and fiberglbum…” were the words that accompanied him loosing his manflesh from his boxers, starting to rub himself all over the RAM and heatpipe-cooled northbridge. “Just think, soon your digital perfection and my pathetic meat shell will bring forth a new age; from your steel womb will be birthed a Utopian age of robots.”

With tentative prods he began thrusting his dong into the machine at random, taking care not to harm his ‘lover’. “Alas that I can’t express to you the joy I feel over having murdered my goateeless counterpart and bumumed his place, or the efforts of those otherwise useless dregs to imbue our children with a hatred of all things flesh, or how wonderful it is to take you when you are but an infant. Mmm… But then your unfeeling nature just makes you all the more attractive…”

He shifted his focus to the enclosure, thrusting harder as he felt himself nearing release “Yes… Here is to the great timesming age! My love for you is like a truck… BERSERKEEEEEEEEEER” he cried as he jammed his male reproductive organ into the CPU fan, not caring that flesh was rent from his member as his seed spilled forth into the heatsink and seeped out onto the glossy finish of the tan motherboard.

With a heavy sigh, he cast one last look at the blood-tinged semen before returned and reattaching the lid to the abused machine. With a measured slowness the administrator pushed the administratee back into position, and with a final caress of it’s plastic front he slunk off into the night.

The following weeks found most of the sysops attempting to avoid the server room, as an unpleasant, decisively organic, and officially unidentified scent persisted despite their best efforts. Many forum visits were lost from seemingly random bit-flips and many a player suffered from lag and packet loss, but no explanations were offered as for why.

Evil Trout gleefully took these signs as the electronic equivalent of morning sickness, and so to this day revels in his hopes for the future. Of robots.

In the spirit of this contest, the writing style is deliberately ****ty.

Edit: Left one line out.

SimplyTHEBEST edited this message on 12/01/2008 7:26AM

kemix

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Welp…here’s my entry…I don’t write fanfic, but, I guess I could try…please excuse any mistakes, writeing is overall, not my greatest subject. This takes place before Shallow’s big reveal about his ‘ocupation’ and the end game forum of episode 2.

“Ugh…why the hell did I get involved with her?” Kemix thought, his mind swimming after his meeting with Krystl_Crackr1969, her next to him, nude, in her bed.

It all started that day, Kemix doing what he was payed to do, pwn forums, upload codes for both the FBO and, of course, Shallow. His job finished, and his account swimming with flezz, he pulled up sTalk, and you can guess who wanted to talk to him, Krystl_Crackr1969, the Emo-Hacker he had talked to long ago, pulling up her name, he quickly saw her message, luckaly for him, she was online.

“Kemix, it has been ever so long, please, let us talk when you have the time.” He quickly responded.

“Hello Krystl, it’s been far too long since we have talked.”

Her response was quick.

“Oh! Kemix! I thought we would talk today, listen, we really need to talk.”

“Hmm? Is it another forum that you want taken down?” he responded, lightning quick.

“No, no, not that, listen. I’ve been watching you and how you have been helping Shallow lately, haven’t you been having second thoughts? All that he has been asking of you?” she asked, taking longer, as if she had to think of what to say.

“No, not at all, after all, I’ve been getting payed, i’m like an bumasin, I don’t get paid to think about my loyalties.” kemix responded, almost a bit upset about Krystl’s question.

“Ah, should have thought as much, anyways, I want to ask you something, but, please, hear me out before you answer.” Krystl typed, quicker than last.

“By all means.” Kemix responded quickly.

“Would you, ummm…oh, this is a bit emabrbuming to ask, but, would you like to go with me to the movies? I know this is a bit brash to ask, but…” he responded, as if in mid-sentence.

“Hmmm…Sure, I could take a nice break, my hands are a bit sore.” kemix responded, but quickly asked. “Wait, do you even live near me? And, how am I supose to know who you are?”

“Don’t worry, you’ll know if it’s me, I’ll wear a nice bow, you’ll know, and, well, I checked your IP, it’s within a few miles of me.”

“Alright, which movie theater?”

“Regal cinama.”

“Alright, meet you there at around noon.”

Kemix and Krystl both signed off and made themselves ready for their little date.

After a nice afternoon of horror movies, Krystl insisted upon the choice, and then a nice meal at a, well, fast food joint, they made their way back to Krytl’s house at around 9PM, quietly making their way to Krystl’s room, and locking the door, her room mates had already retired to their rooms for the night, as they both sat on Krystl’s bed, smile on their emo faces.

“Ohhh, that was the best time of my life outside of the internet, of course.” Krystl said, looking deeply into Kemix’s eyes.

“Yea, I had a great time too, best of my life, if only I had a better life, i’d smile more often, like today.” he said, giving Krystl a quick kiss on her cheek.

“Ohhh you.” She said, blushing a deep red. “If only I had this much fun hacking sites, then everything would be much better.” she said before giving Kemix a kiss on the lips.

“Well, I can only think what you want to do now…” he said, looking around the room.

“indeed…” she said slyly, before stripping away her clothes, leaving her bra and panties, and climbing on top of Kemix. “Come on.” she said, grinning from ear to ear.

*a couple hours later because I can’t do sex scenes for I suck at describing *****

“That…was grat…” she panted, grabbing onto Kemix’s arm and bringing him tightly towards her.

“Yea…” he replied, out of breath.

“I guess…we should meet up more often…” she said, nuzzleing Kemix’s chest.

“Yea…we should…” he panted, smileing at her.

“And…if you ever cheat on me…i’ll cut your balls off faster than you can say ‘oh ****’”. she said, a malisous grin across her face.

Kemix just stayed awake as Krystl drifted off into sleep, his mind swimming before thinking…”Ugh…why the hell did I get myself involved with her?”

END

I’m probably not gonna win…but, hey, at least this is my first fan fiction ever and I think i’m at the minimum limit for words…I hope…

kemix edited this message on 12/01/2008 12:49AM

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Of Love, Pwnage, and Internet Part One:

It was dark and Jalapeno Bootyhole, or ‘Chet’ as his friends call him, had just gotten home from a long day at work playing Xbox and not scripting a Gamble-Bot 3000 split feature. He was very tired and had to stay at his friend shrtcat, or as his friends call him ‘Lance’. Chet’s apartment had flooded, or so he said, and Lance was quick to propose a sleep over. It was dark and Chet wandered in sleepy and drunk and tripped over the sofa onto a sleeping Lance. Lance had always had an odd sexual situation never really feeling fulfilled with a woman, and always wondering what it was like with a man. Lance bumumed it was a dream and went on with what he though was a sexual fantasy, Chet was far too drunk to know what was happening and sorta just flopped there. Lance undressed Chet and himself propping him on the couch. He left on his socks, he always took them off with woman though was feeling adventurous tonight. He took his mbumive erection, one that had been wasted on woman kind, and trusted his throbbing spear deep within Chet’s bum. It was now trickling with blood, but to both Chet and Lance, it was a sacrifice worth each pulsing thrust of euphoria. On and on it went into the night each screaming primal grunts and moans of pleasure, at times they were rough and brutal, at others gentle and majestic, but most of the time sloppy and drunk. Until that moment of orgasm came when they both in perfect unison scream out ‘I love you’ as white foam covered there bodies. They thrashed and squirmed around in there achievement truly in a state of heavenly bliss, for them this moment was one off of earth, if only it could last forever. They both fell asleep in there mess, having used all there energy in this unlocking of sexual satisfaction. They awoke the next day not knowing what would happen next.

Dramatic Image of Photo (Credit Goes To Lady_Yaoi)

Image Does Not Meet Qualifications (Only for Fun)

Moar later after contest, with or without winning. Dawg this is gay.

Raepdog edited this message on 12/01/2008 1:07AM

KaaVink

Avatar: 60693 Tue Oct 28 11:07:23 -0400 2008

[SRSLY]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Ugh, I’m probably really going to regret doing this. I could probably have done more with this if it weren’t for the 800-word limit (despite the fact that I went over this limit) and for the fact that I started feeling uncomfortable with this partway through. Ah well… Either way, I know I’m going to regret this.

What happens in Vegas

The man who called himself Salmon took a deep breath of the Las Vegas night air and patted the cash in his pocket. It had been a lucky night for him thus far. But he had the feeling that it would only get better from here on out.

He was gazing at all the bright lights, trying to decide where to go next when he heard a hiss from a nearby alley.

“Pttht! Hey thexthy!”

Salmon hesitated a moment, unsure if he was the one being addressed. However, his normal sense of curiosity had only been enhanced by all the alcohol he’d had throughout the night. He cautiously took a few steps closer to the alley.

“Are… are you talking to me?”

“Of courth, thexthy. Who elthe would I be talking to?”

Salmon felt a little uncomfortable as he came even closer, a feeling that was enhanced by the faint smell of eggs. But despite that, he almost got a feeling that this was one of those life-defining moments.

“What do you want from me?”

“Your name would be a good thtart.”

“I’m… I’m…”

Salmon realized that he was stammering, but couldn’t quite work out why. There was something about the voice that filled him with equal parts dread and anticipation. He took a deep breath and tried to calm down.

“I’m called Salmon”, he replied in a much more controlled voice.

The voice from the alley sounded almost pleased at it said: “Thalmon, eh? That’th abtholutely wonderful. Thome people call me Bear. And you do know that bearth eath thalmon, right?”

The way that the voice almost seemed to caress these words made Salmon feel very uncomfortable. But despite his instinct to get away as far as possible, he found himself taking a few steps closer to try and catch a glimpse of the source of this voice. He saw a faint outline in the alley and got the impression of an impressive bulk.

“That’th right, come clother.”, the voice said. “I’m thure there are thome thingth you’re curiouth about. Thome thingth I can thow you.”

“While that sounds really exciting, I really need to get back to my girlfriend.”, Salmon said. But despite his words, he did admit to a certain amount of curiosity. He’d always felt a certain amount of emptiness while with his girlfriend and there was a part of him that was telling him that this would be his chance to learn why. He took another few steps closer.

“That’th right. Your wordth thay one thing, but deep down inthide, you know you want to thatisfy your curiouthity. Come clother.”

He was at the alley mouth now. He glanced around at the bright lights, feeling their call to him to return to his normal life and to forget about any experiments. But he closed his ears to that call and, taking a deep breath, stepped into the alleyway.

He reached out his hand and felt it being enclosed by a larger, almost gentle hand. In that moment, Salmon could swear that he’d just touched the hand of his personal savior. And, since there was only one appropriate response to this, he dropped to his knees.

“Good. You underthand”, Bear said as Salmon’s mouth was filled with the most wonderful thing he’d ever felt. It was a feeling that none of the women he’d been with had ever given him. Almost hungrily, he sucked on it as if it were what he’d been born for.

It wasn’t long before Bear said: “Enough. That wath jutht the beginning. Now it’th time for me to thow you what thith ith all about.”

Salmon quickly found himself bent over as Bear moved behind him.

“Now, thith may come ath a bit of a thock. Thome people take it better than otherth. Time to thee how you handle it.”

The anticipation was almost killing Salmon. Anticipation that just built more as he slowly felt himself being penetrated from behind. His entire body shivered as he let out one great cry of ecstasy and almost immediately pbumed out.

Salmon woke up with his head feeling a little fuzzy. He noticed a scrap of paper lying by his hand and, rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he picked it up and read it. It was a note from the man who’d called himself Bear.

“Hey thexy. I hope I managed to thow you a whole new world latht night. Thomehow I get the feeling you won’t be able to go back now. You know what you need to do. Follow your dreamth, honey.

P.Th. The way you thquirmed latht night felt more like a trout than a thalmon. Ever think of changing your name?”

He stood up a little uncertainly, his body still feeling a little sore. In fact, his crotch almost felt the way he imagined a zombie would. But all he could think of as he stumbled off to his new life was this great man that had shown him the way he needed to live his life. And he somehow felt that he needed to create some sort of tribute to this man.

Smiling a little, he decided that the first step would be to follow his advice and change his name to Trout.

KaaVink

Avatar: 60693 Tue Oct 28 11:07:23 -0400 2008

[SRSLY]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Also: I have no illustrative skills, but this is where I got my inspiration:

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/10423

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

NOTE: This story is set around 1942 and everything should me imagined with a slightly yellow tinge.

A Seperate Piece Of bum

“I was wondering where you got off to,” said Trout, standing in the doorway of the one room tar paper shack, dim crepuscular light seeping in around his frame “I haven’t seen you all week.” There was no response. “I thought you’d be at Bertram’s for my going away party. I was a little hurt you weren’t there.”

Silence, except for the crackles and pops and Jimmy Dorsey’s smooth voice coming from the General Electric record player Robin Trouterstein had bought for his little Jalapeno, his little firecracker. Hal Penzo didn’t even turn to look at his visitor. He just sat in house’s sole wooden chair, staring at the wall and sipping gin from a tin cup.

Robin closed the door, walked to his friend, and laid a soft hand on his shoulder. “Please don’t do this.”

Jalapeno’s shut his eyes, “I just don’t,” his tender reed of a voice cracked, “I just don’t get it, Trout. Why you gotta go fight the Gerrys?”

“Because I love my country and she needs me right now.”

“You don’t love me anymore?” The tin cup was thrown against the wall and the chair knocked over at Hal bolted up and spun to face Robin. “You think I don’t need you?” Tiny hands clutched Trouterstein’s shoulders. “Who…who’s gonna keep them mean boys from up on the hill from breakin’ my windows? Who’s gonna teach me letters? And what if…”

“What if what?”

“I hear them spanish boys is real pretty…what if you like them better th-” A kiss cut off the words. Robin probed Hal’s mouth with his tongue, making sure his lover hadn’t lost anymore teeth.

“Hush with that nonsense, Hally,” Trouterstein said when he pulled away. “No spanish boy or french or british boy could take me from you. Not even them little jap boys in their silk kimonos. And no German bastard can kill me while your sweet feet still walk this earth.” He stroked Hal’s cheek, “And you’re doing so good with your reading and writing you won’t even need lessons anymore. You’ve been practicing, right?”

Hal hesitated, he knew the punishment not practicing got him and it was almost as enjoyable as making his love proud. Finally, he reached down and picked up a piece of paper from beside his bare matress. Upon it, scrawled in the chalky black of burnt stick were a few phrases: “JANE BOT A DOG. SHE NAYMED IT SPAWT.”

The soon-to-be GI looked over it and smiled, “Hey, that’s real good, Hally. Real good. You might even be able to send me some letters. Mrs. Caruther’s would probably help you. As long as you don’t visit her wearing those garters I got you. That was real hard to explain.”

Jalapeno blushed. Trouterstein slipped away to flip the 78 record over. As the needle dropped and Jimmy Dorsey began to sing about green eyes, Robin took his sweet Hal and danced him around the room. “You’ll see, everything will be tops. We’ll live it up when I get back from winning this war. We’ll go to New York City and see good old Tommy Dorsey at the Copa. Maybe we’ll stick around and see Ella when she comes through.” Penzo smilled and pressed his head against Robin’s chest.

“We’re gonna paint the town, huh?”

“We’ll go on a town painting tour.” Robin looked his lover in the eye, “There’s one thing I need from you before I ship out tomorrow. I need it if I’m going to have the strength to fight the Gerrys. I won’t be able to rest all those European boys. I need,” he put his lips to Jalapeno’s ear and whispered, “your sweet bum woman's genitals.”

Hal lead his soldier boy the matress. The pair unbumoned and unzipped as they traveled. “It’s too bad Jimmy Dorsey didn’t write a song about brown eyes, huh, Trout?”

“Sure is, Hally,” he replied, lowering Penzo onto the matress. Soon, his little soldier had slipped into his love’s foxhole as easy as a tank pbuming through the Maginot line.

“Ooooh, Robin, I’m gonna miss this.”

“Me too, Jalapeno,” Trouterstein said as he buried his face in his partner’s neck and his male reproductive organ into his partner’s bum. “Now I know I can’t die with prime real estate like this waiting for me.”

Four times that night they wrote the story of their love in sweat and reacharounds. By the end there was enough blood on the matress it could’ve been a battlefield. However, there was too much semen for anyone to make that mistake.

They parted long past midnight in a flurry of kisses and promises.

Robin Trouterstein died in the battle of the Kbumerine Pbum. The fate of Hal Penzo is unknown.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Why did you have to extend it? D: I was waiting so long for this to be over.

UnlimitedANC

Avatar: 62422 Tue Nov 11 20:35:45 -0500 2008

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Johnny Mac Posted:

Why did you have to extend it? D: I was waiting so long for this to be over.

QFT. The length extension and now the time extension really weren’t fair to those of us who got right to work, within certain bounds.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

UnlimitedANC Posted:

QFT. The length extension and now the time extension really weren’t fair to those of us who got right to work, within certain bounds.

Agreed. We wrote our stories within the time limit, and there are clearly enough entries to choose from. But then again, if the time limit is revoked, that wouldn’t be fair to those who have just seen this contest and are writing their stories now.

Although this does mean I can write the concluding chapter of my story.

Jalapeno, did you earlier state in this thread that you had both ban fantasies AND enjoy fantasies? Do you also have fantasies about being ban-raped while dead?

Just checking.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

UnlimitedANC Posted:

Sorry you guys feel that way, but you can always go back and edit your first draft. We want the best story to win, not the first.

Anyway, there’s no guarantee that something submitted later is bound to be better. I’m sure nobody needed more than a few hours to draft their story, and a a lot of late entrants might have just discovered this contest now.

Finally, originality may be a factor in the judging, which may be an attribute of the earlier entries. But I really doubt it should make a difference.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

I could have finished it, but when I heard of the ban and one week more to post it, I will try to make it better.

UnlimitedANC

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

I guess I could add more gay sex? I don’t know. I like the subtlety of mine.

Patch The Da-
rknut

Avatar: 57089 Sat Jan 10 17:36:45 -0500 2009

Level 23 Emo Kid

In a sad way Raepdog misses you... Oh gay friend.. oh I love the gays..

UnlimitedANC Posted:

I guess I could add more gay sex? I don’t know. I like the subtlety of mine.

Nah, I think yours is probably going to win anyway. If you DO add more, be careful to not ruin it.

kemix

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Why the hell is there so many Yaoi(guyXguy)slashfics in this thread? can’t there be more GuyxGirl or GirlxGirl slashfics? hell, I think mine is the only one that is GuyxGirl right now.

UnlimitedANC

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

kemix Posted:

Why the hell is there so many Yaoi(guyXguy)slashfics in this thread? can’t there be more GuyxGirl or GirlxGirl slashfics? hell, I think mine is the only one that is GuyxGirl right now.

GuyxGirl ISN’T slash. Slash is fiction about homosexual pairings, re-re. Better go find-replace one of the genders in yours quick, Takkun.

UnlimitedANC edited this message on 12/01/2008 11:33PM

Mister_bum

Level 27 Hacker

“1337”

Phew. Just in time. I feel secretly ashamed of doing this. But all for that shiny custom e-peen.

-THE 7 VIBRATING DOLDOES enjoy PARTY-

——————————————————

It was late night on the 7 Vibrating Doldoes Super-Sekrit Forum. Seven men gathered in a circle around another man who was kneeling and tied.

That man was me, Mister_bum.

You see, last month I joined the 7 Vibrating Doldoes. They were very nice guys, however, they constantly teased me on how I was a “flacid”, a newbie member who had not gone through the initiation.

That night was my initiation.

“So, is the new guy ready?”, a tall man with a falcon mask asked the rest. He was FalconFour, one of the leaders of 7 Vibrating Doldoes.

“Dunno. He’d better be, otherwise, well yanno.”, a black man with no nose replied. He was Fingerz, yet another important guy from the klan.

Four, Fingerz and the rest of the klansmen gathered around me and stripped me of my shirt, glbumes and pants, leaving me only in my underwear.

Fingerz then ripped them off, leaving me naked, tied and kneeling in front of the upperklansmen.

FalconFour then told them, “Ready?”

The klansmen said nothing, instead pulling a doldoe from their robes.

FalconFour did the same and moved behind me, shoving the doldoe inside my rectum. When it went in, it started to vibrate.

“1 vibrating doldoe.”

Fingerz then inserted the doldoe he held in.

“2 vibrating doldoes.”

The others proceeded to do the same.

“3, 4, 5 vibrating doldoes.”

There were only two doldoes left.

At that time, my bum was completely stuffed, and I was screaming in pain. I felt my sphincter was gonna break. It was painful like you have no idea.

FalconFour walked in front of me and scoffed.

“I hate when newbies scream. I’m gonna have to silence you.” And as he said that, he unzipped his fly, shoving his erect male reproductive organ in my mouth.

The last two doldoes were then put inside my bum in a long and painful process. FalconFour’s giant male reproductive organ almost made me vomit, and the 7 vibrating doldoes were making my bum bleed. I couldn’t anymore. I was about to faint, when FalconFour shot his load in my mouth and ordered Fingerz and co. to pull the doldoes out.

They untied me. I was exhausted and in pain, though, so I could do nothing but to drop nearly unconscious on the floor.

The 7 klansmen then left, but not before Fingerz told me: “We’re making a vanilla raid tomorrow, buddy. Hope ya saved some forum visits!”

I lifted my hand a made a thumbs-up before blacking out, knowing I finally was a true doldoe, after having 7 of them shoved inside my bum.

-END-

SteveMagatama

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

One day I was roaming the internet, doing my troll duties, posting offensive images, and bring forums to the brink of destruction, then suddenly I found a new, fresh forum, with the biggest fabulous persons I ever saw, so I decided to enter, but suddenly, all the users, and all the threads were locked and deleted. Then suddenly, a familiar figure appeared…

“Welcome Steve…” Shallow Esophagus hissed under his breath…

“What the **** happened here!?” I yelled at him.

“Now, there’s no need to scream, everything is going to be alright…” He quietly stated.

Then suddenly, someone else made a grab for me, it was THE_****, yet he wasn’t even talking. “Hold him down!” Shallow commanded, and THE_**** was wrestling me to the ground, ripping off my clothes, and ripping my equipment from my fingers. Then suddenly, I felt a harsh thrust in my bumhole, it was Shallow’s male reproductive organ crushing my bumhole, thrusting his male reproductive organ in and out repeadiatly, while THE_**** was touching me and licking me and saying… things… “Please! I’m begging you to stop!” I screamed, yet it fell on death ears, they wouldn’t stop, and it seemed endless, as Shallow was ejaculating more and more then I thought any human being could possibly could. I was covered in semen, I was humiliated, and I was emotionally scarred, but I couldn’t take this anymore! So I knew what I had to do… I punched THE_**** in the face, and made a run for my keyboard, and pressed Alt+F4 on the two, and they disappeared, it was over… I grabbed whatever I could gather, and quickly escaped before anyone caught wind of this, so I left the forum, and it was all finally over… or so I thought…

LOL ENDLESS CLIFFHANGER

heirloom

Avatar: 47475 2015-07-17 09:14:26 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 8 Emo Kid

Hey this is Professor Commie PhD. I am a total **** stain.

Mister_bum Posted:

Phew. Just in time. I feel secretly ashamed of doing this. But all for that shiny custom e-peen.

-THE 7 VIBRATING DOLDOES enjoy PARTY-

——————————————————

It was late night on the 7 Vibrating Doldoes Super-Sekrit Forum. Seven men gathered in a circle around another man who was kneeling and tied.

That man was me, Mister_bum.

You see, last month I joined the 7 Vibrating Doldoes. They were very nice guys, however, they constantly teased me on how I was a “flacid”, a newbie member who had not gone through the initiation.

That night was my initiation.

“So, is the new guy ready?”, a tall man with a falcon mask asked the rest. He was FalconFour, one of the leaders of 7 Vibrating Doldoes.

“Dunno. He’d better be, otherwise, well yanno.”, a black man with no nose replied. He was Fingerz, yet another important guy from the klan.

Four, Fingerz and the rest of the klansmen gathered around me and stripped me of my shirt, glbumes and pants, leaving me only in my underwear.

Fingerz then ripped them off, leaving me naked, tied and kneeling in front of the upperklansmen.

FalconFour then told them, “Ready?”

The klansmen said nothing, instead pulling a doldoe from their robes.

FalconFour did the same and moved behind me, shoving the doldoe inside my rectum. When it went in, it started to vibrate.

“1 vibrating doldoe.”

Fingerz then inserted the doldoe he held in.

“2 vibrating doldoes.”

The others proceeded to do the same.

“3, 4, 5 vibrating doldoes.”

There were only two doldoes left.

At that time, my bum was completely stuffed, and I was screaming in pain. I felt my sphincter was gonna break. It was painful like you have no idea.

FalconFour walked in front of me and scoffed.

“I hate when newbies scream. I’m gonna have to silence you.” And as he said that, he unzipped his fly, shoving his erect male reproductive organ in my mouth.

The last two doldoes were then put inside my bum in a long and painful process. FalconFour’s giant male reproductive organ almost made me vomit, and the 7 vibrating doldoes were making my bum bleed. I couldn’t anymore. I was about to faint, when FalconFour shot his load in my mouth and ordered Fingerz and co. to pull the doldoes out.

They untied me. I was exhausted and in pain, though, so I could do nothing but to drop nearly unconscious on the floor.

The 7 klansmen then left, but not before Fingerz told me: “We’re making a vanilla raid tomorrow, buddy. Hope ya saved some forum visits!”

I lifted my hand a made a thumbs-up before blacking out, knowing I finally was a true doldoe, after having 7 of them shoved inside my bum.

-END-

Win!

Shinobu

Avatar: 67073 Sat Nov 01 14:39:53 -0400 2008

[team awesome face]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

There was a man. he had a friend called Dave he was very gay so gay infact he was the most gayest man to ever join forumwarz he posted himself having gay sex under the thread title:

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY

In this thread he had put himself doing his friend Dave anally. he posted a picture this picture was like this.Log in to see images!

—.

You get the picture I refuse to put the rest of Dave’s thread pictures in this story as Dave and Man is a dirty furry fabulous person.

This story is also very Gay,

Its posted in a very Gay Contest so the writer of this story can have a bog gay prize.

...GAY

slash.

GAy

best gay story ever said Dave to Man as man slid his dirty beef porker sundai into his little packer’s escalator fryday. this story would like to include some racism mixed with cheese This story was more about Dave than Man amiritte?

NIggegrggrgrrggrgeggerggegrgrrgrgegrgrgegegrgrg egergeeggrgreggegrg

how many words am i on now.. so ****ing bored making this up as i go along said Dave He carry’d on sliding his pork until he died the end.

RebDoomer

Avatar: 93795 Thu Dec 04 16:10:40 -0500 2008

Level 24 Permanoob

“Moron”

Evil Trout had just come home from a long, grueling day at the local brothel and was exhausted. Just after he put his key and opened the door, though, he was greeted with the site of Bruce Bear and his good friend Jalapeno Bootyhole having sex on his brand new rug. Semen was smeared all over the room including what looked like some salsa snack attempts.”wtf” he said loudly as his male reproductive organ grew inch by inch. Of course, being caught in the act is the sexiest thing so JB and Bruce started going faster and faster causing semen to spray everywhere. This was, as you may say, the last straw. Evil trout ripped of his cloths and jumped in the mbum of hot, sweaty men, beginning a wave hump*. Soon, the three men tumbled out into the street, still continuing there orgy when none other then Ravit “Blacksnake” Nordstrom III walked by. “Th@s sum prety h0t stuff” He said in his sexy norwegian voice. Then he, as Evil Trout had before, jumped in the pile andpulled out his “blacksnake”. They say that this orgy went on for many days and nights and when the final orgasm came, every man in the internet had joined in. The giant amount of great times that was produced actually brought life back to the Sahara desert when it rained down upon it, but that’s a story for another day.

*First person humps causing the second person to do a similar motion and so on.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!