Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

kemix

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Welp…here’s my entry…I don’t write fanfic, but, I guess I could try…please excuse any mistakes, writeing is overall, not my greatest subject. This takes place before Shallow’s big reveal about his ‘ocupation’ and the end game forum of episode 2.

“Ugh…why the hell did I get involved with her?” Kemix thought, his mind swimming after his meeting with Krystl_Crackr1969, her next to him, nude, in her bed.

It all started that day, Kemix doing what he was payed to do, pwn forums, upload codes for both the FBO and, of course, Shallow. His job finished, and his account swimming with flezz, he pulled up sTalk, and you can guess who wanted to talk to him, Krystl_Crackr1969, the Emo-Hacker he had talked to long ago, pulling up her name, he quickly saw her message, luckaly for him, she was online.

“Kemix, it has been ever so long, please, let us talk when you have the time.” He quickly responded.

“Hello Krystl, it’s been far too long since we have talked.”

Her response was quick.

“Oh! Kemix! I thought we would talk today, listen, we really need to talk.”

“Hmm? Is it another forum that you want taken down?” he responded, lightning quick.

“No, no, not that, listen. I’ve been watching you and how you have been helping Shallow lately, haven’t you been having second thoughts? All that he has been asking of you?” she asked, taking longer, as if she had to think of what to say.

“No, not at all, after all, I’ve been getting payed, i’m like an bumasin, I don’t get paid to think about my loyalties.” kemix responded, almost a bit upset about Krystl’s question.

“Ah, should have thought as much, anyways, I want to ask you something, but, please, hear me out before you answer.” Krystl typed, quicker than last.

“By all means.” Kemix responded quickly.

“Would you, ummm…oh, this is a bit emabrbuming to ask, but, would you like to go with me to the movies? I know this is a bit brash to ask, but…” he responded, as if in mid-sentence.

“Hmmm…Sure, I could take a nice break, my hands are a bit sore.” kemix responded, but quickly asked. “Wait, do you even live near me? And, how am I supose to know who you are?”

“Don’t worry, you’ll know if it’s me, I’ll wear a nice bow, you’ll know, and, well, I checked your IP, it’s within a few miles of me.”

“Alright, which movie theater?”

“Regal cinama.”

“Alright, meet you there at around noon.”

Kemix and Krystl both signed off and made themselves ready for their little date.

After a nice afternoon of horror movies, Krystl insisted upon the choice, and then a nice meal at a, well, fast food joint, they made their way back to Krytl’s house at around 9PM, quietly making their way to Krystl’s room, and locking the door, her room mates had already retired to their rooms for the night, as they both sat on Krystl’s bed, smile on their emo faces.

“Ohhh, that was the best time of my life outside of the internet, of course.” Krystl said, looking deeply into Kemix’s eyes.

“Yea, I had a great time too, best of my life, if only I had a better life, i’d smile more often, like today.” he said, giving Krystl a quick kiss on her cheek.

“Ohhh you.” She said, blushing a deep red. “If only I had this much fun hacking sites, then everything would be much better.” she said before giving Kemix a kiss on the lips.

“Well, I can only think what you want to do now…” he said, looking around the room.

“indeed…” she said slyly, before stripping away her clothes, leaving her bra and panties, and climbing on top of Kemix. “Come on.” she said, grinning from ear to ear.

*a couple hours later because I can’t do sex scenes for I suck at describing *****

“That…was grat…” she panted, grabbing onto Kemix’s arm and bringing him tightly towards her.

“Yea…” he replied, out of breath.

“I guess…we should meet up more often…” she said, nuzzleing Kemix’s chest.

“Yea…we should…” he panted, smileing at her.

“And…if you ever cheat on me…i’ll cut your balls off faster than you can say ‘oh ****’”. she said, a malisous grin across her face.

Kemix just stayed awake as Krystl drifted off into sleep, his mind swimming before thinking…”Ugh…why the hell did I get myself involved with her?”

END

I’m probably not gonna win…but, hey, at least this is my first fan fiction ever and I think i’m at the minimum limit for words…I hope…

kemix edited this message on 12/01/2008 12:49AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!