Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay [CLOSED] CONTEST: Slash fiction, Forumwarz style! 8 BP up for grabs + Unique E-Peen!!!!!

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Already have my plot, and like 180 words, just need to finish it up and find a way to do some images. But that’s going to have to wait for another day.

I bumume nana is going to come and win this contest though. I can only hope he doesn’t feel like writing this time. Since mine is just an average slashfic.

Johnny Mac edited this message on 11/24/2008 5:41AM

BaconSupreme

Avatar: 77335 Sat Nov 08 20:57:52 -0500 2008

[The Bacon Stack]

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

LOL am I the only one who took this contest seriously? Log in to see images!

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

For The Children

A Slashfic by Deific Blunder

Bruce heard the security bell chime as someone entered his repair shop. He meandered from the back room to help a potential customer.

“Thweet Lord,” mumbled Bruce seeing the marbled slab of man-meat that had come into his shop. “How can I help you today, thcrumptious? Need thomething repaired or did you need thomething from me?”

“Uh, yeah, I run this company which makes Inspirational Posters for kids, but there’s a problem… The software I designed for it broke and a mutual friend of ours said you were the best in the business when it came to repairs.”

“Well, he thertainly wath a fantabuluth darling for thending you, and of courth, your bithness my way. How did you want to pay for thith?”

“Well, uh, you see, um… Our mutual friend also said that you would accept an, uh, alternative method of payment. You see, the software is designed to let business bumociates attempt to make posters. It’s called the INspirational Creative Input Tool, but unfortunately most of the INCIT users are completely uninspiring and my bank account is worse for the wear.”

As the Adonis explained his predicament a predatory smile grew on Bruce’s lips. He swiftly walked to the shop entrance, threw the deadbolt and strode for the back room, motioning for him to follow. As they stepped into the room, Bruce swung the door shut and began stripping in front of the nervous man.

“Why don’t you get thoth clothes off and get to it, and by it, I mean me… We both know therths no romanth involved here, am I right? Do uth a favor and juth give daddy what he wanth, ok?”

With that, Bruce bent himself over his workbench and waited for the first few tentative touches. They seemed reluctant and unsure.

“You don’t have to be gentle with me, thweetheart. Hell, old Bruth would prefer if you juth got rough with him. Okay?”

After what seemed like an eternity, Bruce felt the young man’s male reproductive organ slam home like the Second Coming. Glorious, abrupt, and heralded by angels.

“Oh, yeth honey! Juth like that,” moaned Bruce.

“SHUT YOUR MOUTH,” yelled the young man and started railing him angrily.

“Oh, go baby! Make it tho rough! I love it when you talk dirty, ” Bruce encouraged.

“I’LL KILL YOU, YOU SUNUVA****,” the man raged, clawing at Bruce’s hips, drawing rivulets of blood.

“Oh, thweet Jethuth! Juth like that! Juth a little more,” Bruce cried out.

“AUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH SHUT UP YOU ****ER I’LLKILLYOUANDYOURENTIREFAMILY,” the man spat hatefully driving his male reproductive organ home in an attempt to make it into a murder weapon.

After another moment of pleasured moans and inarticulate tirades, Bruce came across his workbench and stomach, clenching as he did, causing the man to great times in snorts and grunts inside of him. After a moment of panting Bruce looked at the man, smiling again.

“What,” the man asked.

“My turn, thilly,” he said. The man’s eyes sparked angrily before he was mauled by the Bear.

Edit: No pics as of yet. I’ll see what I can do.

Edit: Minor flow error.

Deific Blunder edited this message on 11/24/2008 12:12PM

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

was Posted:

Make it about Jalapeno’s enjoy fantasy with Bruce Bear.

See? That’s how you troll subtly. Another good idea would be to explore my enjoy fantasies with “was” and all of his alts. Also, my ban fantasies. Ban-tasies?

Johnny Mac

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

There was a knock on TUBSWEETIE’s door.

“Come in,” TUBSWEETIE spoke.

Evil Trout opened the door and walked in the room.

“You ready?” Evil Trout asked?

“Yeah, I guess,” TUBSWEETIE sighed.

TUBSWEETIE went down on his knees and removed Evil Trout’s pants, revealing his mbumive shawarma. This was going to be his only chance. TUBSWEETIE began rubbing Evil Trout’s enlarged shawarma. Without hesitation, Evil Trout brought TUBSWEETIE’s mouth toward his shawarma. TUBSWEETIE felt a part of Evil Trout inside of him. He loved the warmness it gave to his mouth and the way it fit around his lips. TUBSWEETIE continued to perform on him for several minutes before Evil Trout wanted moar.

“Get on your hands and knees,” Evil Trout quickly grabbed a bottle of lube from under his bed and opened it. He used up the whole bottle on both himself and TUBSWEETIE and then started to insert his shawarma into TUBSWEETIE’s bumhole. TUBSWEETIE felt his rectum being widened by Evil Trout’s fat shawarma and the result caused him much pain. Evil Trout could hear TUBSWEETIE sob, begging for him to stop, as he continued to insert his shawarma inside his body. Blood could be felt and seen exiting TUBSWEETIE’s bum. The more pain TUBSWEETIE felt, the tighter his bum grew, the more pleasure Evil Trout experienced. He pounded away at TUBSWEETIE’s rear, grunting and sweating more than ever. After a few minutes hot gay sex, Evil Trout climaxed and felt the incredible sensation of orgasming inside of TUBSWEETIE’s bum. TUBSWEETIE could feel Evil Trout’s semen ooze through his rectum slowly. Evil Trout pulled his male reproductive organ out of TUBSWEETIE’s bum, and left without a word.

TUBSWEETIE was left laying on the floor, sobbing alone…

The next day on ForumWarz:

BlankTH

Avatar: 26180 Wed Nov 19 19:43:39 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

was Posted:

Hey, don’t troll guys. You might make Jalapeno Bootyhole delete this thread. Log in to see images!

Yes please. No more unique e-peen contests. At least not this frequently. It’s getting embaressing.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Oh wow, not even a unique E-Peen would make me participate in a contest by someone who only leeches JB.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

BlankTH Posted:

Yes please. No more unique e-peen contests. At least not this frequently. It’s getting embaressing.

This is sort of a side note, but what do people have against unique E-Peen exactly? Can someone give me a reasonable explanation as to why it’s a bad or harmful thing? And how frequently would be acceptable [or less “embarrbuming”] to you?

Jalapeno Bootyhole edited this message on 11/24/2008 8:24AM

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

This is sort of a side note, but what do people have against unique E-Peen exactly? Can someone give me a reasonable explanation as to why it’s a bad or harmful thing? And how frequently would be acceptable [or less “embarrbuming”] to you?

I don’t have anything against unique E-Peen (even because I got one), but these should be exclusive to CZ contests.

Fran edited this message on 11/24/2008 8:32AM

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Fran Posted:

I don’t have anything against unique E-Peem (even because I got one), but these should be exclusive to CZ contests.

Generally speaking, I agree. But this is an experiment. I was inspired by the Forumwarz Christmas Carol contest, where the OP asked if I would be interested in offering an E-Peen. I thought the content was proving to be good enough that it might be warranted, but it was too late.

Crotch Zombie itself has been so lacking in official contests for the last few months, that I thought we could make up for lost time by partnering with some of our users. This would be relatively rarely, and on case-by-case basis. But maybe some people are opposed to the idea.

Captain_Amaz-
ing

Avatar: 82700 Sun Nov 09 11:06:38 -0500 2008

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

Slash Fiction… Have I really suck that low? Am I willing to write disgusting and demeaning stories for pocket change?

Yes. Yes I am.

Expect to hear from me within the week.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Generally speaking, I agree. But this is an experiment. I was inspired by the Forumwarz Christmas Carol contest, where the OP asked if I would be interested in offering an E-Peen. I thought the content was proving to be good enough that it might be warranted, but it was too late.

Crotch Zombie itself has been so lacking in official contests for the last few months, that I thought we could make up for lost time by partnering with some of our users. This would be relatively rarely, and on case-by-case basis. But maybe some people are opposed to the idea.

Rarely doesn’t seem to apply so much in this past week or so, though.

I have issues with the frequency that we’ve seen unique E-Peens. Most of that probably stems off of the issues I have with the new peen system, though. It’s unbalanced and sure discouraging for most of the people that used to consider themselves peen-whores, but that’s for another thread at another time.

I don’t mind that CZ has been lacking in contests lately. If you have contests running all the damned time, what’s the point in having unique and special peen? You *just* did a contest in which you handed out three peens and a klan peen. And now we have another one a week and a day later.

I’d rather see a peen announced (and the thread title changed) during the contest in a thread where the OP isn’t trolling the hell out of people. It’s not like the BP prize has never been bumped up mid-contest before. It’s not all that uncommon and I don’t think it’s even remotely toxx-worthy to *increase* the prize pool. Especially when the OP has said that multiple submissions are allowed.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

spacekadt Posted:

Rarely doesn’t seem to apply so much in this past week or so, though.

I have issues with the frequency that we’ve seen unique E-Peens. Most of that probably stems off of the issues I have with the new peen system, though. It’s unbalanced and sure discouraging for most of the people that used to consider themselves peen-whores, but that’s for another thread at another time.

I don’t mind that CZ has been lacking in contests lately. If you have contests running all the damned time, what’s the point in having unique and special peen? You *just* did a contest in which you handed out three peens and a klan peen. And now we have another one a week and a day later.

I’d rather see a peen announced (and the thread title changed) during the contest in a thread where the OP isn’t trolling the hell out of people. It’s not like the BP prize has never been bumped up mid-contest before. It’s not all that uncommon and I don’t think it’s even remotely toxx-worthy to *increase* the prize pool. Especially when the OP has said that multiple submissions are allowed.

Well, any issues with the new Peen system are sort of its own thing. I actually feel that introducing more unique Peen into the ecosystem can only help balance it, however. The chances of a hardcore Domination player or Cred builder winning this contest, for example, is unlikely. Thus, by introducing new and special E-Peen, you give a chance to newer or less established players to improve their status.

It’s true that I personally just ran a contest, but before that, we neglected to run an official contest for something like three months (and that one kinda sucked). So I still think we’re within reasonable bounds here.

I’m not sure what the advantage is to announcing an E-Peen midway through the contest. I would imagine some early entrants would be upset that the competition has just gotten much fiercer. But like I said, this is experimental. I also worked this all out with shrtcat ahead of time, and I wanted it to be out in the open.

As for shrtcat trolling people within his contest, I agree that he should try to be more civil. I believe he was goaded into it, but shrtcat, be sure to follow the rules of conduct you yourself decided upon.

Johnny Mac

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Bump for more slashfic and less discussion.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

It’s true that I personally just ran a contest, but before that, we neglected to run an official contest for something like three months (and that one kinda sucked).

My drawings weren’t good??? I’m a sad panda now! Log in to see images!

Also, this hasn’t been published anywhere. Not on the blog, not via ads, it’s not even sticked on the top like all the official contests are. I still think this is unofficial and shouldn’t award an E-Peen because it’s hosted by a BFF.

No one told us about how we could host contests on our own with E-Peen prizes when you started the thread.

shrtcat

Avatar: 79911 Sat Nov 15 22:45:44 -0500 2008

Level 25 Emo Kid

Posting from inside JB's bumhole

Johnny Mac Posted:

Bump for more slashfic and less discussion.

I concur.

Let’s just all move on, I’ll stop trolling as will SEMC and co., Agreed?Log in to see images!

Lol Fran, I loled at the title you gave me, srsly, but I think this one suits a little better.

shrtcat edited this message on 11/24/2008 7:06PM

shrtcat

Level 25 Emo Kid

Pmub yttipmub pmub.

shrtcat

Level 25 Emo Kid

shrtcat Posted:

Pmub yttipmub pmub.

shrtcat

Level 25 Emo Kid

shrtcat Posted:

shrtcat

Level 25 Emo Kid

shrtcat Posted:

QUOTEY McQUOTERS

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!