Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay [CLOSED] CONTEST: Slash fiction, Forumwarz style! 8 BP up for grabs + Unique E-Peen!!!!!

shrtcat

Avatar: 79911 Sat Nov 15 22:45:44 -0500 2008

Level 25 Emo Kid

Posting from inside JB's bumhole

UPDATE: HOLY ****! OP BANNED?!

Hey guys, Jalapeno Bootyhole here. We’ve got a strange situation going on right now.

shrtcat, aka my BFF, has been banned. Why? Well, for some ****ed-up reason, dude went right ahead and created an illegal multi under a different email address.

Since he’s been warned about this in the past, tradition (and instinct) would be to permaban both accounts. But there are extenuating cirgreat timesstances. I consider him a good contributor and a generally decent guy, but more importantly, his multi was almost completely unused. He never even entered any forums with it. Therefore, I feel a five-day ban should suffice.

To avoid him toxxing on this contest, I am hereby installing myself as contest admin and artistic director. This is partly as punishment to shrtcat, partly to allow for some more entries down the line, and partly to justify the E-Peen™ being offered; in a way, it’s an official contest now.

I’m going to extend the submission date by a week. You have until Sunday, December 7, 11:59 p.m. (EST) to get your subs in. If you’d like to talk about shrtcat’s bannination, you’re free to Tubmail me.

Good luck!

– JB

Okay, so here’s how it works, in case you’re not familiar with the concept of Slash Fiction…

The contest is basically to write a short story that involves gay sex…dirty, dirty, gay sex. (For more info about Slash Fiction, click on this link.) But there’s a slight twist: It has to be based on/around Forumwarz characters/NPCs/environments, CZ staff (for the lulz) or a frequent poster on Flamebate.

Here are the rules/guidelines to follow:

Log in to see images! I’ll give you losers one week + dust to complete your submissions. The contest will officially close on the Monday rollover, but I’ll announce the winrar around 6/7 P.M-ish (EST).

Good luck y’all! Ask for info if needed.

ADMIN NOTE: The E-Peen will be provided by Jalapeno Bootyhole, as this poster’s BFF. He’s also co-sponsoring the contest, chipping half the total of BP (which will be 6 or 8, depending if it’s illustrated). This is a special cirgreat timesstance, but because the contest was approved beforehand and the content might benefit the Forumwarz community, we’ll see if this joint player/admin contest works out well.

shrtcat edited this message on 11/25/2008 7:21PM

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

E-peen? Ill get it on!

shrtcat

Level 25 Emo Kid

Tis co-sponsored by thee mods. JB to be precise.

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

shrtcat Posted:

Tis co-sponsored by thee mods. JB to be precise.

Who deleted your post?

BaconSupreme

Avatar: 77335 Sat Nov 08 20:57:52 -0500 2008

[The Bacon Stack]

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Finally, my hobby of flaming slash fanfiction pays off! Log in to see images!

shrtcat

Level 25 Emo Kid

The Wandering Hypocrite Posted:

Who deleted your post?

JB, because he fixed my typos. Log in to see images!

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

The Wandering Hypocrite Posted:

Who deleted your post?

That was me (big shock there) but it no longer reflected the reality of the situation. One benefit of being my BFF: historical post revisionism.

BlankTH

Avatar: 26180 Wed Nov 19 19:43:39 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

Why don’t you use your BP to buy Episode 2 or some legal alts?

shrtcat

Level 25 Emo Kid

BlankTH Posted:

Why don’t you use your BP to buy Episode 2 or some legal alts?

Idiot. The contest isn’t over yet.

JB said that I get “tips” to spend on other stuff, other than EP.2 but I do have an alt. Log in to see images!

BaconSupreme

Avatar: 77335 Sat Nov 08 20:57:52 -0500 2008

[The Bacon Stack]

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Dear Opheliamammary glandsupp,

Opheliamammary glandsupp, I love you so much. Your words are so entrancing, so captivating, I can hardly contain myself when I read them. Your fluent wordplay has me staring at my screen constantly; I have had to get glbumes because I read your work so long. I’m entranced with you, Ophelia. I’ve wanted you for at least 3 months now. I want to bow down and lick your feet in submission to your excellence.

Let me explain. I’m sure you know of that guy, you know, the guy we both asked to pwn some forums a few years back? Well, I’ve decided to follow in their footsteps. I came across Woe Is Us. I thought it would be a decent pwn, I mean, I haven’t got anything against emos, but some people find them annoying. However, I didn’t expect you.

I haven’t pwned a forum in days, now. My friends at the FBO are wondering what’s taking me so long. Ophelia, you’ve completely enraptured me. I’m leaking as I type this right now. I want you so bad, I believe I may explode from ecstasy if I don’t get you soon enough.

However… I know of… her.

You know, RockStarGrrl69. That whore from the Headbanger’s Hellhole…of Death. I can’t believe you degrade yourself by even speaking with her. She doesn’t deserve you, Ophelia. She’s not nearly emotional enough to understand your deep poetry. She listens to metal, for God’s sake! Please, for the good of your reputation, you must dump her! I’m so much of a better person! Dammit, I’ve pwned the KKK! And I’ll pwn you too if you dont giv me a dam pony u hore

… I’m sorry… I must have had a relapse there… heh heh… oh, the good old days, when I had nothing to worry about… nothing but my ponies…

I’m better.

Anyway, Ophelia, I hope you’ll see why I’m so much of a better girl than that whore, RockStarGrrl69. Thank you in advance for dumping her.

Sincerely,

LittleBilly2316

P.S. Oh my god, you just released something new. I’m going to go pet my kitty now.

BlankTH

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

Oh I’m the idiot. Okay.

Hmm, I need to come up with an EVEN BETTER way to make BP than to give it away. hmmm…..

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

how interesting epeens are just given out like this now..gee, i guess epeens are now all about sucking male reproductive organ?

Fear Is For -
The Weak

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

BlankTH Posted:

Oh I’m the idiot. Okay.

Hmm, I need to come up with an EVEN BETTER way to make BP than to give it away. hmmm…..

I’m swimming in BPs, if you haven’t already noticed.

Fear Is For The Weak edited this message on 11/23/2008 10:28PM

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

how interesting epeens are just given out like this now..gee, i guess epeens are now all about sucking male reproductive organ?

yeah it doesnt seem quite right, does it

BlankTH

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

Fear Is For The Weak Posted:

I’m swimming in BPs, if you haven’t already noticed.

What.

yeah it doesnt seem quite right, does it

I actually agree. Less ****ty E-peens!

I’m still entering this contest though..

SHRTCAT, it ends the 1st right?

BlankTH

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

HAHA!

Thanks for the title, brilliant! I’ll cherish it forever! (or until someone else changes it)

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

these peens for suking male reproductive organ are a ****ing travesty of justice, imo..

then again, how often is there any justice on this site lol

shrtcat

Level 25 Emo Kid

these peens for suking male reproductive organ are a ****ing travesty of justice, imo..

Quit your ****ing, you little whiny-****. Write a story about if it bugs you that much.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

if you suck on jalas male reproductive organ youll get a special peen! lol, you know something? **** you

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER was banned for this post by Jalapeno Bootyhole

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

shrtcat Posted:

Quit your ****ing, you little whiny-****. Write a story about if it bugs you that much.

sucking my male reproductive organ now too eh? must be habitual for you

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!