Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

shrtcat

Avatar: 79911 Sat Nov 15 22:45:44 -0500 2008

Level 25 Emo Kid

Posting from inside JB's bumhole

UPDATE: HOLY ****! OP BANNED?!

Hey guys, Jalapeno Bootyhole here. We’ve got a strange situation going on right now.

shrtcat, aka my BFF, has been banned. Why? Well, for some ****ed-up reason, dude went right ahead and created an illegal multi under a different email address.

Since he’s been warned about this in the past, tradition (and instinct) would be to permaban both accounts. But there are extenuating cirgreat timesstances. I consider him a good contributor and a generally decent guy, but more importantly, his multi was almost completely unused. He never even entered any forums with it. Therefore, I feel a five-day ban should suffice.

To avoid him toxxing on this contest, I am hereby installing myself as contest admin and artistic director. This is partly as punishment to shrtcat, partly to allow for some more entries down the line, and partly to justify the E-Peen™ being offered; in a way, it’s an official contest now.

I’m going to extend the submission date by a week. You have until Sunday, December 7, 11:59 p.m. (EST) to get your subs in. If you’d like to talk about shrtcat’s bannination, you’re free to Tubmail me.

Good luck!

– JB

Okay, so here’s how it works, in case you’re not familiar with the concept of Slash Fiction…

The contest is basically to write a short story that involves gay sex…dirty, dirty, gay sex. (For more info about Slash Fiction, click on this link.) But there’s a slight twist: It has to be based on/around Forumwarz characters/NPCs/environments, CZ staff (for the lulz) or a frequent poster on Flamebate.

Here are the rules/guidelines to follow:

Log in to see images! I’ll give you losers one week + dust to complete your submissions. The contest will officially close on the Monday rollover, but I’ll announce the winrar around 6/7 P.M-ish (EST).

Good luck y’all! Ask for info if needed.

ADMIN NOTE: The E-Peen will be provided by Jalapeno Bootyhole, as this poster’s BFF. He’s also co-sponsoring the contest, chipping half the total of BP (which will be 6 or 8, depending if it’s illustrated). This is a special cirgreat timesstance, but because the contest was approved beforehand and the content might benefit the Forumwarz community, we’ll see if this joint player/admin contest works out well.

shrtcat edited this message on 11/25/2008 7:21PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!