Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest [CLOSED] Presidential Election 2008

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

Veer Posted:

yes

please

yes please

seriously you idiots mccain is the better choice

MORE FLEZZ

or

ITEM + BPS

you forgot the e-peen clause.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Don’t Florida us MC. This poll like the beutiful nation of America is flawed, like all democracies, yet shines through it bright light and splendor.

If you discount us give us the e-peen “Hanging with Chad”, and a unique item “Handing Chad”.

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

its already like 800-100 lol

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Veer, you can have some of my flezz. ET – please send Veer some of my flezz, I don’t care he can have like 2 million, ok? He is confused about the long term value and impact on the ForumWarz community of E-peen.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

uh

the point i’m making is that no one needs flezz

and that unique item + BP > flezz + e-peen

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Veer Posted:

uh

What’s the unique item?

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

When will we get the visits?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Evil Trout Posted:

As you know, today we are hosting a presidential election.

I am happy to present the two candidates and their official campaign promises. You are allowed to vote for one candidate using the poll feature at the top. Tomorrow, when the Election is over (hopefully! let’s not repeat the 2000 Florida incident!) the winner will be chosen and will be forced to stick to their promises.

Here, see? The “as you know” implies that it’s something which has been known about in advance. This is true for the American election, but not the Forumwarz one. So the voter is predisposed to think about their IRL choice.

This predisposition affects not only the age-addled brains in Florida, but the re-re brains of everyone here. And before you get all huffy on me saying you’re not a re-re: Everyone here started as a re-re, and no matter what you evolved to, you still have re-re traits (Bash Keyboard with Helmet, Drool on Keyboard) to prove it.

ET, don’t go giving out the awards for this election anytime soon. Because I plan to take this case to the Forumwarz Supreme Court. Whoever they may be. (Randy, Paula, and Simon?)

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

Question: If one or more of the randomly selected free-ep2 people already HAVE ep2, then will they instead get free ep3?

This makes perfect sense.

If that happens, I think they should be allowed to give the Free EP2 access to whoever they choose.

If I’m randomly selected, I’d like ET to let me pick someone, so I can run a new contest.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

MC Banhammer Posted:

It’s time to point out the irregularities in the voting process.

It is completely unclear in the OP that the votes you place should be for the candidates as they’re shown on Forumwarz, and not for the actual candidates IRL. As such, the poll is faulty. The results should be discarded, and the poll re-established at some time in the future after the poll has been evaluated by a bi-partisan commission.

Yeah, should restart and put a *See candidate platforms below* thing in the OP, because pretty much everyone is probably voting Obama without even reading the thread.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

E-peen > all other options.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

scullyangel Posted:

you’re wrong

discuss

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

MC Banhammer Posted:

Here, see? The “as you know” implies that it’s something which has been known about in advance. This is true for the American election, but not the Forumwarz one. So the voter is predisposed to think about their IRL choice.

This predisposition affects not only the age-addled brains in Florida, but the re-re brains of everyone here. And before you get all huffy on me saying you’re not a re-re: Everyone here started as a re-re, and no matter what you evolved to, you still have re-re traits (Bash Keyboard with Helmet, Drool on Keyboard) to prove it.

ET, don’t go giving out the awards for this election anytime soon. Because I plan to take this case to the Forumwarz Supreme Court. Whoever they may be. (Randy, Paula, and Simon?)

Terrorist.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

MC Banhammer Posted:

Terrorist. Someone watched too much Recount last night.

BRB_GOINGTOT-
HEMOON

Level 25 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

yeah, because RIGHT after you vote, you see whether or not the vote actually did anything.

hey WAIT. sounds a little bit TOO familiar…Log in to see images!

drussthebrit-
ishbastard

Avatar: 61156 Fri Jan 09 16:01:01 -0500 2009

Level 68 Troll

Finest upstanding member of society, ever!

I voted Obama for one reason only:

I want to see talk radio ****ed, as it is primarily dominated by republican male reproductive organheads. That’ll shut ‘em up.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

drussthebritishbastard Posted:

I voted Obama for one reason only:

I want to see talk radio ****ed, as it is primarily dominated by republican male reproductive organheads. That’ll shut ‘em up.

Proves my point. A vote for Obama here will have no bearing on talk radio.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Veer Posted:

uh

scullyangel Posted:

Veer Posted:

you’re wrong

discuss

1. Since we have no idea what the item is, you can’t factor in it’s value. It could simply be an E-Book that gives you +1 Ego. Or it could be a Computer that gives you -5 Offense & -5 Defense.

2. BP, once spent, is gone. Additionally, there’s no guarantee that a vote for McCain will get you any BP at all.

3. Flezz, once spent, is gone. Additionally, there’s no guarantee that a vote for either candidate will get you any Flezz at all.

4. The E-Peen and the Karaoke Song are the only two offers that have any lasting impact at all. And only one of those two are within our control as the ForumWarz Community. And that’s the E-Peen.

Every other offer is something that can be acquired through other means.

Therefore, the smart vote is for Obama.

Acid Flux edited this message on 11/04/2008 7:04PM

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

MC Banhammer Posted:

Proves my point. A vote for Obama here will have no bearing on talk radio.

Its no fun if were voting for benefits. Its cooler for realz. Also announce Pon Raul as the winner.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Quick everyone, it’s seven PM EST! The results will be rolling in for the next 18 hours!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!