Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest [CLOSED] Presidential Election 2008

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

I just committed voting fraud, as I used my 16 alts to friend Obama. Log in to see images!

Else

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

scullyangel Posted:

Is it scary that I found some of these issues more compelling than the real ones?

I bumume you’re joking, so it’s more funny than scary.

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Bling Fling Posted:

Good idea. Not that anyone will read this or care, but the IRL election could be something historic and awesome. The US which were a bit slow in legislating racial equality as compared to other Western nations, is to get their first black president way before, say, the Netherlands.

For all our liberal reputation we’ve really only had old white guys in that office. We ALMOST had a gay dude, but then someone shot him for being a racist. Go figure.

tl;dr:

The way you put that, it sounds like he’s getting a pbum as a token.

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

**** I missclicked and voted for the NegroLog in to see images!

JizzyP

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Also, I can’t vote, so could some one vote-fraud me a write in nomination for Obama’s 1/4”. Let’s get this male reproductive organ elected! Yeah! Log in to see images!

Anzara

[h4ck3rz4h1r3]

Level 16 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

MC Banhammer Posted:

According to my ballot, there are something like 20. Including some with really off-the-wall names which of course I don’t remember.

Like the “Light Party?”

“This San Francisco-based party’s platform promotes holistic medicine, national health insurance, organic foods, solar energy, nuclear disarmament and a flat tax. Da Vid claims the party has “millions” of supporters — but he counts everyone who supports any position advocated by the party. In terms of votes, the party has nothing to show for all of Da Vid’s White House runs. The party does not seriously seek to elect candidates but advance an agenda. Not that it has anything to do with politics, but the party does sell a nice CD of relaxing New Age music.”

luuulllzzz

btw Log in to see images!

supniggz

[Eight Vibrating Di-
ldoes
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

wtf where is ralph nader

supniggz Posted:

wtf where is ralph nader

S’up, niggz? Log in to see images!

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

TJF588 Posted:

The way you put that, it sounds like he’s getting a pbum as a token.

He supports wars slightly less, that would be my main reason to vote for him if I could. In terms of policies both candidates are way too conservative for my tastes and I’m not too excited about either.

Grayson81

Level 68 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Despite the fact that I’ve only been playing the game for 3 weeks, it would appear that I’m in the top 25% of users in terms of Flezz… I’ve voted for Obama anyway. I hope he wins the poll as the E-Peen would be nice, but I hope that he wins in real life a lot more.

He’s clearly the better candidate, I just hope that the Americans realise that!

Robert James-
Fischer

Avatar: 43618 Wed Jul 08 18:15:24 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

Grayson81 Posted:

Despite the fact that I’ve only been playing the game for 3 weeks, it would appear that I’m in the top 25% of users in terms of Flezz…

The post didn’t say the richest 25% would be targeted, but that the “richest” would lose 25% of their Flezz. Depending on how it’s redistributed, this might kill all challenge for low-level characters… Here’s to hoping **** doesn’t **** up game balance too muchLog in to see images!

Voting Obama (which I did), despite its potential economic consequences, is really the obvious choice in this “contest”. McCain has zero chance of winning and there’s a reward for being on the winning team. It’s that simple.

Grayson81

Level 68 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

male reproductive organ Liquor Posted:

The post didn’t say the richest 25% would be targeted, but that the “richest” would lose 25% of their Flezz. Depending on how it’s redistributed, this might kill all challenge for low-level characters… Here’s to hoping **** doesn’t **** up game balance too muchLog in to see images!

D’oh! I should have read it more thoroughly…

Douche Infec-
tion

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

Seriously? I doubt taxing the highest will actually net the lower players being overpowered, if anything it’ll help them overcome the problems of starting fresh and entering ep 2.

As for who I voted for…

INTERNET

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Douche Infection Posted:

Seriously? I doubt taxing the highest will actually net the lower players being overpowered, if anything it’ll help them overcome the problems of starting fresh and entering ep 2.

It depends how many would be targeted, both at the bottom or at the top, but we’re dealing with at least millions of Flezz here. Not sure what any of the richest users have done to recieve such a treatment either.

cjops

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

man i cant decide witch political puppet i want. lets flip a coin…..... McCain it is. well at least i might get some brownie points. if he fallows through w/ his promises. but Barack Obama might bum enjoy us like the lil monkey he looks like. i’m not racist i drink black coffee.

Jubbles

Avatar: 24099 2011-10-31 20:24:56 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

I went almost four years without a custom title and all I got was this custom title. Also, male reproductive organs.

Where the hell is Bob Barr?

Ah. Voted Obama anyway.

BornAndRaised

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

barack isn’t perfect, but anything is better than george bush

AKK

Level 33 Troll

IM SO LONELY PLEASE TALK TO ME!!!11!!

Silly kids thinking voting matters.

FYI: Jerrymandering. You vote with your district which is set up to give certain votes in certain places. If you aren’t in a swing state it doesn’t matter what you write on the ballot. Voting in America is purely symbolic if you’re not in a swing state.

Disagree with me. DO IT fabulous person!

GS49

Avatar: 45410 Wed Jul 08 18:06:55 -0400 2009

[PONIELADN]

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

voted o’bama eventhough hes muslin

PALOOKa

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!