Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest [CLOSED] Presidential Election 2008

JizzyP

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

tempussanssuxsux Posted:

Seriously, who gives a **** about flezz now? I mean I have over 5 million flezz so I’m bumuming I’ll be out 1.25 million tommorow, seeing as I’m in the top 100 for the flezz board, whop de do. I’ll be lucky if there’s a new episode in a year from now, and by then I’ll probably have 10 or 20 million flezz, if I keep playing my forum visits. There is nothing to buy and I can just about kill any thread with a single attack. And if they take the poor people’s flezz I’ll get like an extra thousand, like I give a ****. Distendedwoman's genitalsDribblesBlah

The Suspender

Avatar: 70366 Mon Dec 29 00:40:55 -0500 2008

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Can I change my vote? I didn’t realize at first that this was a contest.

Zyphyr

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

mc’s right that this poll sucks and should be reset

and remember

do you want to hear et sing or do you want an e-peen

the choice is youPICK MCCAIN YOU fabulous personS

Czarnian bum-
bumin

Avatar: 43648 Fri Dec 05 19:45:05 -0500 2008

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

"He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

The Suspender Posted:

Can I change my vote? I didn’t realize at first that this was a contest.

I lol’ed.

7VibratingLa-
ngston

Avatar: 64688 Sun Oct 19 21:42:40 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Et will sing no matter what. Hes gay and attention needy like that. Cool guy though.

Quickjumpy

Level 27 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

7VibratingRaepdogs Posted:

Et will sing no matter what. Hes gay and attention needy like that. Cool guy though.

Yeah, go further into his bum!

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Veer Posted:

mc’s right that this poll sucks and should be reset

No. Anyone that bothered to read the OP would have understood the rules.

Question: if the vote count was currently running the other way, would you be demanding the poll be reset and the OP rewritten?

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

Acid Flux Posted:

Question: if the vote count was currently running the other way, would you be demanding the poll be reset and the OP rewritten?

Yes

my_mother

Avatar: 43437 Sun Nov 23 19:27:56 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Emo Kid

my woman's genitals smells like freedom

this is so exciting i am on the edge of my seat

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

We should be able to vote for each of our alts!

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Veer Posted:

Yes

I believe you.

However, I still respectfully disagree.

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

Acid Flux Posted:

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

evilhamster Posted:

We should be able to vote for each of our alts!

I disagree. That gives an unfair advantage to those that have purchased multiple alts. We might as well allow people to spend BP to get more votes.

7VibratingLa-
ngston

Avatar: 64688 Sun Oct 19 21:42:40 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Acid Flux Posted:

I disagree. That gives an unfair advantage to those that have purchased multiple alts. We might as well allow people to spend BP to get more votes.

Good idea.

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Acid Flux Posted:

How about if your characters would vote differently from one another?

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

Acid Flux Posted:

I believe you.

However, I still respectfully disagree.

stop fighting democracy

the poll has been presented badly

you can’t discount their votes because they’re not all elitists like you

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Anzara Posted:

Like the “Light Party?”

I’d prefer the Wily party. Or the Cossack party

Anzara Posted:

This San Francisco-based party’s platform promotes holistic medicine,

AKA: Snake Oil.

Anzara Posted:

national health insurance,

All of the candidates support SOME KIND of national health insurance program. The **** piles are in the details.

Anzara Posted:

organic foods,

A crime against humanity. So-called “organic” farming techniques result in FAR lower yields on both a per acre AND per unit of invested energy basis, deplete farmlands, and exacerbate deforestation issues.

Ever wonder why South America’s rain-forests are being cut down? The answer is FARMING. Organic food isn’t any healthier, so why should we waste 10x the land and 3x the energy to grow it?

Anzara Posted:

solar energy,

Solar is only viable if you have a strong baseload generation capability, like nuclear, coal, natural gas, or hydro. Since hydro is woefully underpowered for the task and the other two options are big on CO2, that leaves nuclear plants as the primary baseload generators.

While I have no problems with this, I think that they might get a LITTLE upset that their energy policy requires the POWER OF THE ATOM to work.

Anzara Posted:

nuclear disarmament

Yes, because the best solution to a mexican stand-off is ALWAYS to fling your guns into the lake and go skipping off into a field of dandelions.

Also, I noticed that they dropped the last comma from a comma delineated list. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Anzara Posted:

and a flat tax.

Yes, because regressive taxes and trickle-down economics have worked out SO WELL when put into action… bumuming that your goal is to stab the economy in the balls and **** in the wound.

Anzara Posted:

Da Vid claims the party has “millions” of supporters — but he counts everyone who supports any position advocated by the party.

Oh, hey, like the Scios or Mormons! Wait, no, the second ones just went around posthumously signing people up.

Anzara Posted:

In terms of votes, the party has nothing to show for all of Da Vid’s White House runs.

Not even name recognition. I don’t even think it’s worth my time checking to see if they have a page on Wikipedia.

Anzara Posted:

The party does not seriously seek to elect candidates but advance an agenda.

One day I hope to see the marijuana party get one of their people in the white house. **** ‘issue pushing’, that would just be ****ing awesome.

Anzara Posted:

Not that it has anything to do with politics, but the party does sell a nice CD of relaxing New Age music.”

Meh, I’ve bought worse music from more ****-brine-brained people than that, so at least they seem to be producing SOMETHING of value.

Endedrural

Avatar: 36629 Fri Oct 24 22:53:46 -0400 2008

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I like McCain’s incentives better but I voted for Obama, since that’s who I’d like to win the election. But that was before I realized this poll actually had some bearing on forumwarz. I want to take my vote back Log in to see images!

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Endedrural Posted:

I like McCain’s incentives better but I voted for Obama, since that’s who I’d like to win the election. But that was before I realized this poll actually had some bearing on forumwarz. I want to take my vote back Log in to see images!

The best incentives come from picking the RL winner and friending ‘em, so I don’t think it really matters.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!