Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Over 1000 IP addresses!

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Where’s mah turbo key???

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I tried to weigh down the key but I could find anything that would work. So instead I held the keyboard while I watched a movie and held the correct key down the whole time.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Well, know you know better. Unless your using a Dvorak keyboard (not that it should matter) of something from the 1980’s. 9 volt battery works.

In other news, I got e-peen at rollover. Awesome.

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

I think I had gotten 985 in Denture with my Permanoob, combined with the 15 from the mission (I think… my memory’s not too good on all this), but didn’t get it on rolover… again, I think. I think I had done it the day before I did so for my traditonal-clbum alts (yesterday). I went and got 15 more (since I wasn’t sure if I had grinded Denture with the ‘noob) and got to 1000, and he got the ‘Peen along with the others this morning.

And, yes, thank you, the hour limit is gone, though I haven’t heard anyone confirm if there’s a kickout during inactivity; mine were gotten by a sheathed pocket tool being elevated downward onto the 0 key on the ‘board’s number pad.

Zombie_Apoca-
lypse

Avatar: 21739 Thu Oct 16 07:18:05 -0400 2008

[dramatica]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

TJF588 Posted:

And, yes, thank you, the hour limit is gone, though I haven’t heard anyone confirm if there’s a kickout during inactivity.

I got kicked out for over an hour of inactivity about 2 weeks ago when I had to pick up my brother from work because of a huge rain storm.

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Zombie_Apocalypse Posted:

I got kicked out for over an hour of inactivity about 2 weeks ago when I had to pick up my brother from work because of a huge rain storm.

Reminds me of this day in high school… I was drenched… Was kinda cool, both the rain and the general tone of everyone (or at least mah d00dz), though it was also a day of stepping backwards in a certain other relation…

... i.e. your mom? Nah, no R/P.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

I inserted a small metal stick between the space of the keys.

Worst e-peen ever.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

that taped battery worked fine but took nearly 2 hours

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Well collecting the IP addresses really isn’t inactivity, is it?

Do Not Want

Level 19 Permanoob

“Asshat”

I think i might try to take my IP levels…OVER 9000!!!!

Do Not Want edited this message on 10/24/2008 2:01AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!