Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Episode 2 Discussion

Use this forum to discuss Episode 2 content.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
FAQ STICKY: Forum README Latest Post Nicco 1 3983
Religion Interview with Donald Trump Latest Post twas 2 3299 Avid Fan
Sex someone changed my avatar and i remember this place exists so heres a video of a guy ****ing an alligator Latest Post bobdisgea 3 3317 bobdisgea
Rage Trouble With Theorem Fury Mission. Help? Latest Post Supreme Overlord... 13 4445 Selph
Sports remember that time i... - A: No. Who cares. Latest Post twas 1 3056 twas
Religion PROPOSAL: LETS ALL IGNORE EACH OTHER AND GO BACK TO BEING EMBARRbumED ABOUT THIS PLACE Latest Post Call Me Diego 3 3315 Catt although
Fix It The Things We Talk About When We Stop Talking Latest Post twas 4 3216 twas
Help "+50 defense" ability / Item - the heck was it? Latest Post Overand 6 3831 Nikolos
Sex yo Latest Post Enjoy Coke 6 3911 puss mcquack
Sports NEWSFLASH: LOOKS LIKE ET LEFT FORUMWARPS TO MAKE ANOTHER ****TY FORUM Latest Post Johnald The Robo... 9 4040 Toluene
Bug - 3 where do i go now? (possible spoilers) Latest Post mathewonjackbum 9 3453 bobdisgea
Web Games Of the 2 text adventure games, which do you prefer? (Possible spoiler inside) ( 1 2 ) Latest Post quangntenemy 40 7361 Bacchus
Butthurt Okay, this is like, very special bad. ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Suprar 36 6784 Bacchus
FAQ ME IRL Latest Post viscera 13 3874 bobdisgea
Gay STEVE JOBS IS DEAD ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Johnald The Robo... 48 8375 Bear
Help Episode 2 start ( 1 2 ) Latest Post VOODOO_SLICE 21 6215 Johnald The Robo...
Gay The unofficial "what the ****" Episode 3 waiting room. <HEAVY spoilers> ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) Latest Post Pedophile 97 17577 SanDyk
Watermelon Is "The Art of Flame War" worth it for rollover? Latest Post James1011R 6 3023 Adapt
The Pwntagon ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Chawin 24 6896 Bacchus
Sports How do yu balock snake ravit? Latest Post aSh-gangSTA-685 5 3257 Johnald The Robo...
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!