Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Help with Bubble Troll text adventure, please!

Thiefree

Avatar: 60455 Sun Feb 15 19:29:37 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Dellamorte Posted:

Okay, I admit it, I’m stuck. I’m in the trap room, the pill bottle is in my bubble’s outer chamber, the top hat in the inner chamber, and I need to get that stupid black liquid. But whenever I type anything, it says “the black liquid is inside the bubble, the bottle is outside the bubble. Figure it out.” I’ve been trying for hours now, and all the time it says I already have the pill bottle. Is there any other sort of container I could use? And what about the black liquid and bubble and pill bottle – problem?

Your human hands can’t reach the outer chamber. You’ve used the ‘cycle’ command before, right? It’s fiddly, but just get everything into your actual human hands, then try again Log in to see images!

rannmann

[Noob Stompin]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Once you look at the clearing in the Phallic Forest, how do you get to it? Do I have to leave the male reproductive organ I’m on somehow?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

rannmann Posted:

Once you look at the clearing in the Phallic Forest, how do you get to it? Do I have to leave the male reproductive organ I’m on somehow?

down. Go in the direction the clearing was

rannmann

[Noob Stompin]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Wow. Hours wasted all on one word.

Thanks though! Log in to see images!

kayra_ree

Level 64 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

i cant get a better look at the guard on the island.

“To the southeast you can see a sharp incline that leads up to a rocky overhang that’s a little closer to the fortress.”

i can NOT figure out how to get to the overhang. i tried climbing up from the beach but its too steep. its slowly driving me to insanity.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

kayra_ree Posted:

i cant get a better look at the guard on the island.

“To the southeast you can see a sharp incline that leads up to a rocky overhang that’s a little closer to the fortress.”

i can NOT figure out how to get to the overhang. i tried climbing up from the beach but its too steep. its slowly driving me to insanity.

Have you tried going se?

You know, by using the “se” command?

Gyurme Yeshe

Avatar: 93325 Wed Jun 17 08:33:27 -0400 2009

[The Sangha]

Level 65 Hacker

“Phreak of Nature”

Lulz, NM

Gyurme Yeshe edited this message on 01/16/2009 12:18PM

Mynx

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 48 Camwhore

“Loose as a Goddamn Goose”

Where IS the Easter Egg in the Neighbors room, with the realdoll?

PurpleOrange-

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Ok, I’m seriously stuck in the phallic forest. Yes, I climbed up. No clearing to be seen. I’ve tried whatever I could think of to search the surroundings or get up even higher, but nothing seems to work…

Edit: Oh, figures I’d find it out NOW… Never mind.
PurpleOrange89 edited this message on 01/20/2009 4:45PM

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Mynx Posted:

Where IS the Easter Egg in the Neighbors room, with the realdoll?

examine the eyesocket.

PurpleOrange-

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Ok, now I can’t figure out what the Hell the game wants me to type to use the chip on the flippin’ scanner

If_You_Seek_-
Amy

Avatar: 120615 Tue Jan 20 00:39:33 -0500 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

PurpleOrange89 Posted:

Ok, now I can’t figure out what the Hell the game wants me to type to use the chip on the flippin’ scanner

The verb you are looking for is on the sign Log in to see images!

Triple J

Level 36 Emo Kid

KNEEL ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, pretty please, could someone Tubmail me what I have to say to prevent dying at the end. I’ve just spent all day on this game, didn’t realise you could save the stupid thing and have just died. ARGH!!!!!!

Thanks in advance Log in to see images!

lorri hed

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

im stuck ive climbed the male reproductive organ trees, no clearing, How do i find it/ get to it? and i’m getting really annoyed with this game…

Edit:NVM! I finally worked it out Log in to see images! lorri hed edited this message on 01/29/2009 11:43AM

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

I can’t seem to find the answer to this anywhere: once I’m on top of one of the male reproductive organ-trees, how the **** do I find the clearing? I’ve looked north, south, east, west, up, down, and every direction tells me there’s “nothing unexpected”.

Edit: Never mind, examine canopy worked.
OrsonScottCard edited this message on 02/12/2009 2:21PM

OrsonScottCa-
rd

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Okay, new problem: I killed George on the island, but he somehow came back to life after the explosion. I can’t take his arm because he’s not dead, and I can’t kill him again because the candy bars won’t stay put when I drop them now.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

OrsonScottCard Posted:

Okay, new problem: I killed George on the island, but he somehow came back to life after the explosion. I can’t take his arm because he’s not dead, and I can’t kill him again because the candy bars won’t stay put when I drop them now.

That’s a bug, not a problem. You should be able to find his arm. The back to life is just a room description which hasn’t changed

OrsonScottCa-
rd

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

MC Banhammer Posted:

That’s a bug, not a problem. You should be able to find his arm. The back to life is just a room description which hasn’t changed

Okay, how do I find it, then? I’ve tried looking and examining in every section of the path. Unless it’s on the beach…

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

OrsonScottCard Posted:

Okay, how do I find it, then? I’ve tried looking and examining in every section of the path. Unless it’s on the beach…

Just keep looking. I don’t remember exactly where it winds up.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

MC Banhammer Posted:

Just keep looking. I don’t remember exactly where it winds up.

I would think either the crater or jungle platform would be the obvious places, but it won’t even let me examine them.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!