Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest Tomorow's Update (and Contest!): The Unifinished Mission of Episode 1

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Before we wrapped up Episode 1 we made the decision to cut a mission because it wasn’t quite ready for primetime, even though Jalapeno and I were both big fans of it.

While I was finishing up the Buy Stuff! section this week, Jalapeno and I brainstormed a new character for the mission, and then he wrote it up. We then revisited the part that was almost ready and spent a bunch of time improving it. We’re going to launch it tomorrow morning at 11AM EST (I’ll actually start the maintenance slightly before.)

The new mission is not combat related and involves a unique interface that we haven’t deployed so far. It’s also pretty short (I think most people will finish it in about 20 minutes, but some may take longer, others shorter.)

Having said that, I’m very happy with the final product. I think the conversation Jalapeno came up with is especially good, and I hope you guys will too.

The mission will be given to all characters who have deployed 3 XSS attacks, as that’s where it fits into Episode 1.

Also, in order to celebrate our first real content update to Forumwarz, I’m going to give away some Brownie Points!

The Contest

The first prize will be 3 brownie points to the first person who successfully finishes the mission. This is more or less a race based on who is around so early on a Sunday morning. Again the new mission should be live at 11AM EST. Unless there are complications I’ll flip over from maintenance exactly at 11AM.

The second (more challenging) prize is 5 brownie points to the first person who gets the E-Peen™ related to the mission. This is more complicated as it will involve a lot of experimentation and playing around. I’ll give a hint after 24 hours if nobody is able to figure it out by then themselves.

Maha

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Can the E-peen be obtained after you’ve finished the mission for the first time, or do you have to choose between going for the 3 brownie points or the 5 brownie points?

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Good question: the E-Peen™ is available any time after you have accepted the mission (even if you have finished it you can go back and try to obtain it.)

So you could conceivably win both contests.

Evil Trout edited this message on 11/17/2007 7:57PM

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

And the new mission is live! Enjoy guys!

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

beat it!

don’t think i’m the first. i bumume you cna get more than 11 points though

e:

It rolls around the table.

There is no table. You’re imagining things.

Cubear edited this message on 11/18/2007 11:12AM

Cicadalek

[The Protected]

Level 42 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

Man, R.Kelly out of nowhere

xxSpectralTe-
arsxx

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Oh man, that was a fantastic mission!

I have to admit, I was expecting another forum to pwn, not a scat & **** themed text based adventure!

How will we know if we were the first to complete the mission?

Cicadalek

[The Protected]

Level 42 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

xxSpectralTearsxx Posted:

... another forum to pwn, not a scat & **** themed text based adventure!...

I was impressed by how consistent the theme was. Try taking the elevator bumon, for instance.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

And we have a winner!

Cicadalek finished the mission at 11:09:42, so just about 9 minutes after the site went live!

Enjoy your brownie points.

The E-Peen™ is for getting a perfect score in the game. It remains unclaimed, so those 5 points are still up for grabs.

Cicadalek

[The Protected]

Level 42 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

But…but I never win anything!

Well, except for that time I won a poetry competition with a haiku about goatse, but that’s hardly something you can put on a CV…

xxSpectralTe-
arsxx

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Cicadalek Posted:

... another forum to pwn, not a scat & **** themed text based adventure!...

I was impressed by how consistent the theme was. Try taking the elevator bumon, for instance.

To say nothing of the window stuck shut with fecal matter.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

By the way guys, Jalapeno thinks it’s impossible to get a full score due to the obtuse nature of a couple of the points.

Prove him wrong! Figure it out without my hint tomorrow!

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

the onyl way i can think i’m losing points is with that walnut just because it is largely skipped.

xxSpectralTe-
arsxx

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Cubear Posted:

the onyl way i can think i’m losing points is with that walnut just because it is largely skipped.

I’m thinking there might be a few different ways of dealing with R. Kelly too.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Cubear Posted:

already figured out two ways, did both before talking to my dude, probably not to my benefit.

e: would actually listening to “trapped in the closet” help at all?

Cubear edited this message on 11/18/2007 11:31AM

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Cubear Posted:

Cubear Posted:

already figured out two ways, did both before talking to my dude, probably not to my benefit.

Heh, the funny thing is working together might make it easier to get the E-Peen™, but if you do you risk having another player get it first Log in to see images!

ARMERICA****-
YEAH

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

His suit is just too white! Log in to see images!

xxSpectralTe-
arsxx

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Evil Trout Posted:

Cubear Posted:

Cubear Posted:

Heh, the funny thing is working together might make it easier to get the E-Peen™, but if you do you risk having another player get it first Log in to see images!

It’s for the greater good!

Cubear: I’m thinking the fact that he’s wearing a white suit is somehow significant; I haven’t found a way to soil it yet…
xxSpectralTearsxx edited this message on 11/18/2007 11:39AM

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

i’m sure you have both noticed that you can shoot him.

xxSpectralTe-
arsxx

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Cubear Posted:

i’m sure you have both noticed that you can shoot him.

Yup. That yields the highest score I’ve found thus far.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!