Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Ack! Thbbbt! Re-Res!

Topics and issues of interest to Permanoobs and Re-Res.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
**** YOU! Latest Post ANGRY HOBO 2 880 SIG-ENABLING MOC...
Video Games patapon Latest Post zigzagoon 5 2191 zigzagoon
Animu How to be drawing anime lesson 1 ( 1 2 ) Latest Post SuperHappyFunKit... 25 2594 nanalatinojesus ...
Video Games pokemon thread ( 1 2 ) Latest Post zigzagoon 22 3804 ANGRY HOBO
Web Games middle post wins 3bp Latest Post Dr_Kraid 12 1144 Dr_Kraid
Web Games first post wins 3 BP Latest Post zigzagoon 3 1068 elenaratelimit
Gay PLS HLP WIT SIJESCHUNS Latest Post HITMAN_SANTA_5 16 1518 CRAFTY-ANUS-2
Business The Gentlemans Club: DO NOT READ THIS others welcome ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) Latest Post The_Fact_Is 82 4327 Gentlemen
Gay DONT MIND ME JUST MAKING ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT HOW KLAN enjoy IS GAY OKAY SEE YOU DUDES AND LADIES LATER HUGS AND KISSES ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post nanalatinojesus ... 47 2700 Tesfan
Pumpkin Lookin 4 a Good Recipe to use up tomotos Latest Post MyKals_M0m 6 1054 MyKals_M0m
hey dere guys Latest Post Round 1 882 Round
Help THE CAPTAIN SODA INSTIUTE FOR LEARNING HIGHER POWAR ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) Latest Post CAPTAIN SODA 87 5003 CAPTAIN SODA
I RERE Latest Post FUKHED FUKKER FU... 9 1182 FUKHED FUKKER FU...
Macho Gordon Freeman I am calling you out! ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Gene Hackman 27 2725 TEAMDAIRY
Gay AND HE HAS SEEN THE ETERNAL FOOTMAN HOLD HIS COAT Latest Post nanalatinojesus ... 3 820 nanalatinojesus ...
Poetry kjenner dere brannmann sam Latest Post Dr_Kraid 1 2099 Dr_Kraid
Help GUIYS I WAS JUST TALKING TO SOME OF THESE CHINAPEOPLE AND THEN THEY STOPPED TYAKLING AND NOW THEIR IS A POLISEMAN AFTER NME! Latest Post Else 6 1171 Echuu
Fun ATTN RE-RE'S! I BEAT THE GAME. Latest Post OLDfabulous person 10 1612 Anal Scraper
Web Games Trolls vs Re-Res ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Overspammer 26 2346 CaptainJackMorga...
Fun hello Latest Post zigzagoon 18 1465 Fur Fag
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!