Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Ack! Thbbbt! Re-Res!

Topics and issues of interest to Permanoobs and Re-Res.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Help VARIANTS Latest Post Ger-Man 4 1875 Ger-Man
Help How big did this comunity used to be? Latest Post The nerd o powa 13 1418 The nerd o powa
Help Who wants my BP Latest Post Raffle Ticket 19 1296 Ricket
Help wtf is this **** Latest Post BLACKENSTEIN 7 1541 Mottleyparasite
Help Can someone give me instruction on how to masturbate? Latest Post Call Me Diego 15 1830 AIDS CUNT
Help Silly re-re, thats not how you earn scoops. Latest Post the Remainder 4 1111 ChilePepino
Help BROKE CD Latest Post T3RR0R WR15T 9 1812 ChilePepino
Help Making friends is hard! Latest Post DEAD fabulous person 11 1357 ChilePepino
Help Hi guys how do I post? Latest Post quangntenemy 6 1016 Shii
Help THEYRE ATTACKING! ( 1 2 ) Latest Post CAPTAIN SODA 23 2768 Bill_Murray_Fan_...
Help halep i sewealrowweed an icebn cubnret Latest Post Patently Chill P... 4 948 Patently Chill P...
Help :shrug: Latest Post Bigandtasty 7 923 Bigandtasty
Help HALP SRZS RPIOBLEGNM INDSIFE Latest Post Patently Chill P... 4 1158 nashcash
Help POKEEMAON Latest Post Snickkers 2 921 Snickkers
Help EIRANANARA WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK WE MISS YOU Latest Post CAPTAIN SODA 5 1103 Physics
Help HALP! Latest Post FAIL 9 2044 Nicco
Help male reproductive organ break.... am 22 years of age ...? Latest Post Colonel Bear 5 1055 Inego Loxy Ohear...
Help U guyz r teh only ones who undrestand me. Latest Post Captain_Amazing 8 1110 Captain_Amazing
Help THE CAPTAIN SODA INSTIUTE FOR LEARNING HIGHER POWAR ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) Latest Post CAPTAIN SODA 87 4992 CAPTAIN SODA
Help GUIYS I WAS JUST TALKING TO SOME OF THESE CHINAPEOPLE AND THEN THEY STOPPED TYAKLING AND NOW THEIR IS A POLISEMAN AFTER NME! Latest Post Else 6 1168 Echuu
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!