Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay DONT MIND ME JUST MAKING ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT HOW KLAN enjoy IS GAY OKAY SEE YOU DUDES AND LADIES LATER HUGS AND KISSES

CaptainJackM-
organ

Avatar: 45980 Fri Oct 24 23:18:45 -0400 2008

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 35 Hacker

To boldly pwn where no man has pwned before

gigerth Posted:

egg is pretty much made up of paraone – he gets recognition

encyclopedia dramatica is ****

70 character storytellers is ****

and lastly the original fabulous personies is ****

Never said we weren’t, we’re…Pretty new. Log in to see images!

PWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN!

::: dramatic echo :::

UnstoppableC-
han

Avatar: 43381 Sat Jun 27 00:58:41 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Hey, whoa, while it’s good to see that at least TSB’s and Gentlemen’s Club’s hostility is a little more… equal-opportunity, let’s say, I don’t feel that their bumessment of any of the clans discussed is entirely accurate. ED’s Johnny Mac spends a lot of time on Flamebate as a voice of moderation and decency, while Orb and enire work hard on hilarious INCIT contributions which led to the founding of the fairly large 70 Character Storytellers. littlefran is a prominent member of Klan enjoy who does her best to provide us with forumbuildr content, who raids with her klan and who still has time for a good word to everyone. Maybe we should consider the decent individuals who step up and do their best before we lump entire klans in as “terrible” or “gay” or “awful”, because they’re who make the game for all of us. Log in to see images!

<quote>STGill

HB: No need however, I am not attacking you. This is not my realm and I am not here for war.</quote>

FUKHED FUKKE-
R FUK

Level 1 Re-Re

U SMELLog in to see images!

CaptainJackM-
organ

Avatar: 45980 Fri Oct 24 23:18:45 -0400 2008

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 35 Hacker

To boldly pwn where no man has pwned before

UnstoppableChan Posted:

Hey, whoa, while it’s good to see that at least TSB’s and Gentlemen’s Club’s hostility is a little more… equal-opportunity, let’s say, I don’t feel that their bumessment of any of the clans discussed is entirely accurate. ED’s Johnny Mac spends a lot of time on Flamebate as a voice of moderation and decency, while Orb and enire work hard on hilarious INCIT contributions which led to the founding of the fairly large 70 Character Storytellers. littlefran is a prominent member of Klan enjoy who does her best to provide us with forumbuildr content, who raids with her klan and who still has time for a good word to everyone. Maybe we should consider the decent individuals who step up and do their best before we lump entire klans in as “terrible” or “gay” or “awful”, because they’re who make the game for all of us. Log in to see images!

You’re a…Talented speaker.

You’re…—Wasting your talent here.

::: dramatic nudge :::

PWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN!

::: dramatic echo :::

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

johnny mac is a fabulous person and a horrible poster

ORB has their incit **** upvoted, and the klan they started is **** too

littlefran has horrible submissions and is a ****ing fatbum

enjoy is also the worst klan

maybe you should consider your bumessments before you start ****ting all over the place with your horrible posts

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

gigerth Posted:

johnny mac is a fabulous person and a horrible poster

ORB has their incit **** upvoted, and the klan they started is **** too

littlefran has horrible submissions and is a ****ing fatbum

enjoy is also the worst klan

maybe you should consider your bumessments before you start ****ting all over the place with your horrible posts

qft

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

UnstoppableChan Posted:

while Orb and enire work hard on hilarious INCIT contributions which led to the founding of the fairly large 70 Character Storytellers

ahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahhaha

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!