Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay DONT MIND ME JUST MAKING ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT HOW KLAN enjoy IS GAY OKAY SEE YOU DUDES AND LADIES LATER HUGS AND KISSES

DeadMcMahon

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

wow. tangwhatever went from fake tsb to enjoy

I didn’t think he could do worse, but he proved me wrong

Tangolho

[Team Shortbus]

Level 24 Troll

The Repeater

Actualy I can if I join real TSB again.

Btw, use copy paste with my name **** head Log in to see images!

Now here is a cute puppy for you guys

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

OH GOD MY AVATAR IS HAUNTED

tangolho more like ho am i right

[quote]Golden Horde Posted:

I believe you, after all why should you guys cover it up?

Some ****ing ugly skinny little pimple faced teenaged **** with a girly voice, who I would beat up daily just for being that ****ing fabulous person looking, makes a youtube video where he sings some fabulous person song in a fabulous person falsetto voice from his mommies house, and the thread gets moved to full of win and everyone rushes to tell him how cool he is and how full of win it was.

Some teenaged weeaboo nicknamed Pali whose fabulous person Gaia friends call “Candyfabulous person” and who has the most unbelieveably gay avatar I have ever seen in my entire life gets outed while trying to troll someone else, and he’s called cool.

You’re right why bother trying to hide the fact that your klan is filled with geeks nerds and fabulous persons who would get their skinny pimply faced bumes beat every single day in any self respecting high school, for being the ****wads they are, when even after they are outed for being the fabulous persons they are somehow people still think they are cool.

Thi

Dr_Kraid Posted:

I like mammary glands and all, but nipples look ****ing gross.

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

OH GOD MY AVATAR IS HAUNTED

OH **** fine upstanding member of society A QUOTE CHANGE

HAVE YOU BEEN LEARNING FROM THE MASTER HIMSELF?!

[quote]Golden Horde Posted:

I believe you, after all why should you guys cover it up?

Some ****ing ugly skinny little pimple faced teenaged **** with a girly voice, who I would beat up daily just for being that ****ing fabulous person looking, makes a youtube video where he sings some fabulous person song in a fabulous person falsetto voice from his mommies house, and the thread gets moved to full of win and everyone rushes to tell him how cool he is and how full of win it was.

Some teenaged weeaboo nicknamed Pali whose fabulous person Gaia friends call “Candyfabulous person” and who has the most unbelieveably gay avatar I have ever seen in my entire life gets outed while trying to troll someone else, and he’s called cool.

You’re right why bother trying to hide the fact that your klan is filled with geeks nerds and fabulous persons who would get their skinny pimply faced bumes beat every single day in any self respecting high school, for being the ****wads they are, when even after they are outed for being the fabulous persons they are somehow people still think they are cool.

Thi

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

tangolikoho is a p big fabulous person not like tsb. which is p cool.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

UnstoppableC-
han

Avatar: 43381 Sat Jun 27 00:58:41 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Hey, now I’m not going to advocate that everyone try and be friends, since clearly everyone is having differences with one another, but would it be possible if maybe we could do this through Tubmails? There’s no reason for anyone to publically humiliate anyone else, and I think all the participants involved are better than this.

<quote>STGill

HB: No need however, I am not attacking you. This is not my realm and I am not here for war.</quote>

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

UnstoppableChan Posted:

Hey, now I’m not going to advocate that everyone try and be friends, since clearly everyone is having differences with one another, but would it be possible if maybe we could do this through Tubmails? There’s no reason for anyone to publically humiliate anyone else, and I think all the participants involved are better than this.

HAHAHAHHA ENCYCLOPEDIA DRAMATICA

Lo! Log in to see images!

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

UnstoppableChan Posted:

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH WHAT A HOMOSEXUAL WHO LIKES male reproductive organ IN THE bum WHY DONT YOU GO HAVE HOMOSEXUAL SEX AND PUT A male reproductive organ IN YOUR bum BECAUSE YOU ARE A HOMOSEXUALAAAAHA

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

CaptainJackM-
organ

Avatar: 45980 Fri Oct 24 23:18:45 -0400 2008

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 35 Hacker

To boldly pwn where no man has pwned before

UnstoppableChan Posted:

It’s…true!

Of course TSB and enjoy have every right to be…Proud, and self-aware, they’ve worked very hard. But…Look at it this way.

TSB, you’re Wal-Mart.

enjoy, you’re McDonald’s.

Enormous franchises run by a handful of strong, hardworking yet single-minded bigwigs who employ the lowly mbumes for little more than a pat on the head.

And every time your commercials come on, we…roll our eyes and change the channel.

The…Mom-and-pop stores, who have been around for ages: Encyclopedia Dramatica, Egg, 70 Character Storytellers, etc… Although equally talented—They just don’t get the…Recognition—-that they deserve.

PWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN!

::: dramatic echo :::

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

CaptainJackMorgan Posted:

It’s…true!

Of course TSB and enjoy have every right to be…Proud, and self-aware, they’ve worked very hard. But…Look at it this way.

TSB, you’re Wal-Mart.

enjoy, you’re McDonald’s.

Enormous franchises run by a handful of strong, hardworking yet single-minded bigwigs who employ the lowly mbumes for little more than a pat on the head.

And every time your commercials come on, we…roll our eyes and change the channel.

The…Mom-and-pop stores, who have been around for ages: Encyclopedia Dramatica, Egg, 70 Character Storytellers, etc… Although equally talented—They just don’t get the…Recognition—-that they deserve.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO THE MOM AND POP STORES?

CAN YOU GUESS WHAT HAPPENS TO THE MOM AND POP STORES?

(SHOULD I TELL HIM WHAT HAPPENS TO THE MOM AND POP STORES?)

Tesfan edited this message on 06/24/2008 11:44PM

CaptainJackM-
organ

Level 35 Hacker

Tesfan Posted:

DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO THE MOM AND POP STORES?

CAN YOU GUESS WHAT HAPPENS TO THE MOM AND POP STORES?

(SHOULD I TELL HIM WHAT HAPPENS TO THE MOM AND POP STORES?)

Just because it is—inevitable…

Doesn’t make it right. Log in to see images!

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

upon further contemplation i feel i have to note that klans like the gentlemens club get the recognition they deserve because they are not monstrous homogays (they also have more then one member who posts in flamebate)

JacksonKelley

Level 47 Troll

I'm a doctor, not a fabulous persongy loser like YOU.

Tesfan Posted:

upon further contemplation i feel i have to note that klans like the gentlemens club get the recognition they deserve because they are not monstrous homogays (they also have more then one member who posts in flamebate)

HRRMM….NEVER RLY MADE IT MY BISNESS TO POST IN A RERE THREAD BUT I GUESS ITS MY BIZNESS NOW. LOL IM ONE OF THE LOUDEST MOST ANNOYING MOFOS ON FLAMEBATE!! IVE BEEN TOLD THIS. AND IF U DONT AGREE I DON’T KNOW IF THATS A COMPLIMENT OR AN INSULT, LOLLARRHEA. JUST THOUGHT ID POP MY HEAD IN MYAH.

CaptainJackM-
organ

Level 35 Hacker

Doctor this has nothing to do with you.

JacksonKelley

Level 47 Troll

I'm a doctor, not a fabulous persongy loser like YOU.

Doctor this has nothing to do with you.

DOES 2, WHERES UR RERE POWAR??

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Klan enjoy is full of bumhurt burning bumes because someone stuffed jalapenos up their bootyholes.

Also TSB p.cool.

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

egg is pretty much made up of paraone – he gets recognition

encyclopedia dramatica is ****

70 character storytellers is ****

and lastly the original fabulous personies is ****

Nana Nazi

Level 7 Re-Re

n00Biff Posted:

Klan enjoy is full of bumhurt burning bumes because someone stuffed jalapenos up their bootyholes.

Also TSB p.cool.

The Fuhrer used to enjoy taking a poopy on his ladies breasts.

I don’t think that enjoy really has what it takes to make it in the Third Reich. They seem too weak, are they all fine upstanding member of societys or worse, Jews?

Nana Nazi edited this message on 06/25/2008 12:05AM

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

Nana Nazi Posted:

The Fuhrer used to enjoy taking a poopy on his ladies breasts.

I don’t think that enjoy really has what it takes to make it in the Third Reich. They seem too weak, are they all fine upstanding member of societys or worse, Jews?

YOU ARE AN INTERESTING CHARACTER

however your avatar sucks

crop instead of resizing please

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!