Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

The Trollhole

This is the official TROLL-playing forum. (See what we did there?)

Topic Author Posts Views Last
News EnjoyCoke is a mbumive spackhammer Latest Post Andy_Dextruss 12 1492 EnjoyCoke
News At least 10 dead at German school shooting - where is FalCoN? Latest Post Aldo_Anything 15 1110 Morris6
News I own the internet Latest Post BEAT_WOMEN 14 1238 Cid Highwind
News I'M ****FACED ( 1 2 ) Latest Post BEAT_WOMEN 25 2405 Cid Highwind
News Draginz Updates!! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page ) Latest Post panda_racer 151 5914 Shovel Warrior
News meow Latest Post heirloom 16 1450 Unknown-Symphony...
News I'm no longer going to post dragons. Latest Post DesdiPhoenix 10 1262 DesdiPhoenix
News AUCTION: OBSOLETE COMPUTER Latest Post Inertia 4 1208 Bigandtasty
News IMPORTANT ANNONCEMENT ATHIESTS RULE CHRISTfabulous personS DROOL ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) Latest Post DEAD fabulous person 94 6094 hurpdederp
News The Duty of The Troll Latest Post Xylon 10 1416 Thumbz
News DERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDER Latest Post Shinobu 1 882 Shinobu
News DAVID BOWIE DIED OF AIDS IN '97 YOU fabulous personS Latest Post Biff Weasley 2 1171 Biff Weasley
News ATTN: Everybody with the "Ron Paul" avatar ( 1 2 ) Latest Post SuperHappyFunKit... 35 2730 retardpants
News If you kids are the future then we are ****ed. ( 1 2 ) Latest Post twas 26 2338 hurpdederp
News BARAK OBAMA PLAYS FORUMWARZ!! Latest Post uRAWR 10 1391 TUBSWEETIE
News My New Year's resolution... Latest Post SuperHappyFunKit... 6 1206 Jim McPerson
News New look, same great taste Latest Post JacksonKelley 11 1260 JacksonKelley
News I just pwned the Great Firewall of China! Do I get a cookie? Latest Post Clefairy256 17 1514 SIG-ENABLING MOC...
News ITT: I h4cked FalconFour's Server and found his noodz ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Fingerz 28 1997 Fingerz
News I'LL TEACH YOU TO BE HAPPY Latest Post JacksonKelley 3 886 MikePattonFanboi...
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!