Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
News IMPORTANT ANNONCEMENT ATHIESTS RULE CHRISTfabulous personS DROOL

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

omglawdy Posted:

people who think there is a god are ****ing stupid.

hell yeah man GO REASON!!! Log in to see images!

omglawdy

Level 11 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I for one,welcome our new robot overlords

male reproductive organ

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

lols

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Travalgar

Avatar: 49870 Tue Oct 21 02:47:07 -0400 2008

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

There is God. It just that you’re too sinful to believe.

Who am I? I am…

And I’m going to zap your bum.

200KillerWas-
ps

Avatar: 28280 Fri Dec 12 03:48:27 -0500 2008

Level 37 Troll

Don't caek me bro!

SG94 Posted:

lol@ ppl over 8 beleiving in fairytales ololololololol

To quote Terry Pratchett – you have to start by believing the little lies first (Easter Bunny, Santa Claus) – then you can believe the big lies later on – like, truth, justice, mercy etc.

“The thing’s hollow – it goes on forever – and – oh my God – it’s full of mammary glands!” – Dave Bowman

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

LOOK I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU GUYS SAY I KNOW THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER COOKED THE WORLD IN ONLY 3 HOURS AND I AM HIGHLY OFFENDED BY THE WAY YOU INSULT MY BELIEFS

iRAWR

Avatar: 49692 Wed Nov 05 00:16:18 -0500 2008

Level 10 Emo Kid

NEW CEO OF FORUMWARZ INC.

Ah, but the Flying Spaghetti Monster isn’t truly a god! The Flying Spaghetti Monster is more like a hermaphrodite mother/father!

Life is a sexually transmitted disease, and the only cure is death.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

BirdofPrey Posted:

for clarification is your gripe against christians or any people who believe there is a god?

Whatever people believe is fine with me (although I’m free to ridicule them), but I take exception to the way idiots claim moral high ground when they get their ideas from a dusty old book. Especially the whole concept of ‘sin’, like I should beg anyone for forgiveness or burn in hell just because I’m not perfect, strikes me as damaging to individual developement. Add to that the justification some godboys see for some really ****ed up views like homophobia and you get a set of ideas the world would be better without.

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

SG94 Posted:

Whatever people believe is fine with me (although I’m free to ridicule them), but I take exception to the way idiots claim moral high ground when they get their ideas from a dusty old book. Especially the whole concept of ‘sin’, like I should beg anyone for forgiveness or burn in hell just because I’m not perfect, strikes me as damaging to individual developement. Add to that the justification some godboys see for some really ****ed up views like homophobia and you get a set of ideas the world would be better without.

every god is the christian god right

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

crayoncakes Posted:

Most of us are westerners so the Christian god seems the most appropriate for discussion.

Travalgar

Avatar: 49870 Tue Oct 21 02:47:07 -0400 2008

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

SG94 Posted:

Most of us are westerners so the Christian god seems the most appropriate for discussion.

I’m not with the majority, then.

Who am I? I am…

And I’m going to zap your bum.

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!

2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!

3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!

4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!

5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!

6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!

7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!

8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!

9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!

R3I

[Rei Rei Revolution]

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

RBK Posted:

I have imaginary friends and I’m not stupid. The stupid ones are the ones that believe their imaginary friends can have an effect on other people. Log in to see images! And that they’re not imaginary.

DUH!Log in to see images! R3I edited this message on 08/03/2008 3:20AM

AIRchrist

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

David Koresh = God’s second coming…thwarted by the Romans(FBI/SWAT)

Who am I kidding…they were both ****ing schizophrenics who became martyrs.

SWOOSH.

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Laguna Posted:

1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!

2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!

3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!

4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!

5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!

6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!

7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!

8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!

9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!

200KillerWas-
ps

Avatar: 28280 Fri Dec 12 03:48:27 -0500 2008

Level 37 Troll

Don't caek me bro!

crayoncakes Posted:

No, every God is me, I have been God for years and it is wearing me down – I may just smite the whole Universe soon, you argumentative little ****ers.

“The thing’s hollow – it goes on forever – and – oh my God – it’s full of mammary glands!” – Dave Bowman

Enshoku

[The Godless Gamers]

Level 31 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

crayoncakes Posted:

No, only the jews, muslims, and christians share the same god. However, I would not advise telling a chrstian that they worship the same god as the muslims, as it ****es them off a great deal…on second thought, go right ahead.

Robert James-
Fischer

Avatar: 43618 Wed Jul 08 18:15:24 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

If you want to get really anal, you could argue that since there’s also no proof that there isn’t a god, agnosticism would be the real logical conclusion. Perhaps some sort of god not matching any particular religion simply made a physics engine and set up the reactions that led to the big bang and everything from there happened on its own. Or perhaps not.

Nillo

Avatar: 13243 2015-07-21 17:58:06 -0400

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I suck dirty homeless guys male reproductive organs all night long

If I were to suggest that between the Earth and Mars there is a china teapot revolving about the sun in an elliptical orbit, nobody would be able to disprove my bumertion provided I were careful to add that the teapot is too small to be revealed even by our most powerful telescopes. But if I were to go on to say that, since my bumertion cannot be disproved, it is an intolerable presumption on the part of human reason to doubt it, I should rightly be thought to be talking nonsense. If, however, the existence of such a teapot were affirmed in ancient books, taught as the sacred truth every Sunday, and instilled into the minds of children at school, hesitation to believe in its existence would become a mark of eccentricity and entitle the doubter to the attentions of the psychiatrist in an enlightened age or of the Inquisitor in an earlier time.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!