Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Looks like it’s settled, then. We’ll work on a “normal” game in this here forum. I’ll like to get a four man party started out here, so if the three of you guys are already up for it post up any ideas about your characters that you may already have. For instance, clbum/race choice, sterotypical role in the party etc etc. Anything that you think the other party members would like to know when designing their own characters.

Since no one vehemently objects to it being an evil campaign, as it was written, so shall it be. Alignment choices of LG, CG and NG are now closed to applicants; those already in the queue, please take a new number and rejoin the appropriate queue. However, as mentioned earlier, try to make your evil a little more subtle and intelligent: while I have no problems with a CE Barbarian, I’ll like the party to get along with (not to mention survive) said barbarian before he flips the **** out and kills a party member.

Remember, creative license with the character history, but you’ll all end up in jail. Log in to see images!

EDIT: Fixed minor typos.

eponymous_ennui edited this message on 11/07/2007 12:40PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!