Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Well ****.

When I said “A set of headsets”, I knew exactly what I meant. I couldn’t really figure out how to word it, so I wound up going with that, and apparently it’s unclear, because I’ve just been asked about it.

Here’s the thing: To clarify it now would be unfair, because within the 24-time frame, not everyone is going to be back online before the results are going to have to be posted. And both tribes have been making bumumptions that I don’t want to contradict. I was kinda hoping no one would ask Log in to see images!

Do whatever you think makes sense, DON’T ABUSE it, and we’ll just run with it. If one tribe has one meaning and the other tribe has another, so be it — your boxes were different.

While I’m here I guess I should let you know that I’m not going to be judging this; I’m too close to what’s going on. I have three celebrity judges who I will announce when I send the post contents off to them.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!