Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

apocalypse_n-
ow

Level 55 Camwhore

“Justine Berry”

CrinkzPipe Posted:

My story is the best one in there, eff off. Log in to see images!

Almost! It was the best atempt anyway. Log in to see images!

————————————————————————————————————————-

CHILE PEPINO AND THE PLAYBOY

Chile Pepino had a subscription for Penthouse and Hustler, but he never bought a single Playboy edition. He never told anyone why, but he never searched the internet, never looked at the Playboy corner in the newspaper shop, actually he seemed to ignore that this magazine ever existed.

One day, Was, his friend lvl.35 troll, came to him with a Playboy Anniversary Edition 100 Years of Skin (one of the only 251 copies in existence) featuring the best model of each year from the Amazonian Jungle at the beginning to the totally shaved ones in the present. Of course Chile refused to look at the pages filled with the ****iest of the whores of an entire century and again he did not say why. Upset on him for not sharing his joy, Was left home to show the magazine to his girlfriend who always understands his needs and pbumions and sometimes is inspired by his ideas.

That night Chile went to bed early and upset that neither Penthouse nor Hustler had any anniversary collectible edition. Not long after he fell asleep, a voice woke him up:”Chile! Wake up!”. He woke up and looked around but there was nobody in sight; just then the voice was heard again from behind him:”I’m here, in your pants! I have taken control of you male reproductive organ and if you ever want to see it hard again you will do well to listen to me very carefully.” Not understanding very well what was going on, Chile Pepino shook his thinggie four times really hard, but nothing happened, it just stood there hanging without any reaction. Now he was terrified and with a trebling voice he asked:”Who are you?” and the voice answered “I am the Ghost of Playboy Past, Present and Future.” Confused, Chile asked again “Weren’t you supposed to be three separate ghosts? How can you be all three at the same time.” “Chile… I think you mistake me for the Ghosts of Christmas. I’m not just any ghost, I’m the Playboy Ghost and I hunt a whole world of all religions, so YES I am powerful enough to be like three ghosts at the same time.” Chile:”Well, what do you want from me? You told me to listen very carefully but didn’t say why you’re here.” “Ahhhh, yes…, yes…, yes… Ahhhh, yes… Oh, why I’m here… well it’s because you never looked at a Playboy magazine before and I think there’s something wrong with you, but there might be a chance for you, not all hope is lost to bring you on the right path.” “Well Ghost, for your information I only enjoy p0rn and in you stinking magazine there ain’t any, just some grandma erotics but no hardcore!” Chile boldly replied. “He he he… you are seriously mistaken there Chile, for those pussies you always refused to see don’t usually look that good, they are well worked upon before each photo, at least three huge male reproductive organs are invested in each one; and those mammary glands don’t naturally have that shine and color, it is obtained through a lot of tongue mbumage and sperm oils. So you see, there’s a lot of hardcore going on behind the camera in order to get such extraordinary pictures. Still I have only told you of the past until now, but it’s time to look into the future. And the future my friend, is 3D stereoscopic edition and closeups so close, that you can actually see the uterus at the end of the woman's genitals, and each year will feature a special edition with pictures taken from inside out.” There grew a large smile on Chile’s face as he started to imagine all those things and as he did, the male reproductive organ rose and grew strong. He then understood the future and the great honor that was bestowed upon him and ran to the first shop and bought the Anniversary Edition. Thinking what the ghost told him, he started understanding each picture that was filled with significance for it told a gangbang story on the photo set.

Ever since that day, Chile had a Gold subscription at Playboy and started seeing life with more wisdom and depth.

This was the story of Chile Pepino the man who was enlightened to see behind the camera.

apocalypse_now edited this message on 10/16/2009 7:17AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!