Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Adapt Posted:

its funny because he doesn’t even know who is in the picture besides mcb

LETS LOOK AT A LIST OF THINGS MERC DOESN’T KNOW:
Who the person in that image is.
How to post well.
How to take a joke.
And… how to make a joke.

MercWithMouth got his name from a comic book, I don’t know this because I read Deadpool, I know this because hes a virgin with no social skills, sense of taste, or friends.

Well maybe not that last one, he does have some friends. He even has a clubhouse for people like him, not that you could call anyone in WeChall “People”. More like abominations against god.

But really kids, he chose Deadpool. Lets look at the character and see what drew Merc to Merc:
Just like our Merc, Slade Wilson is a hideous piece of ****.
Just like our Merc, Slade Wilson hides himself under a mask, a mask named “anonymous”.
Just like our Merc just when you think its safe and hes dead, he comes back in true comic fashion.

BUT WAIT! There are so key differences!
Slade Wilson kills people, Merc can only kill a joke.
Slade Wilson gets women, Merc gets pity..
Slade Wilson is memorable, Merc is a two-bit FalconFour wannabe. Without the interesting.
Slade Wilson is funny, Fellas do I even need to say it?

No but in all honesty, lets not look at Merc this isn’t about him, we should all do what his mother first did crush him under a rock and pretend he never happened.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!