Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

I remember when I first joined Forumwarz, I called Fran a **** and got banned for trolling. Im glad to see my long carried out case of Raepdog v. Banhammer finished, Banhammer got his moderator status taken away for trolling.

What can I say about a man who speaks for himself? That is he would speak if he took the male reproductive organs out of his mouth.

No but really, if Im correct he has a loathely wife which proves one thing theirs someone out there for everyone as long as you can pay. I’m kidding of course, he didn’t have to pay Fran.

I hear he also has two lovely children, its a shame we can’t see them though being stuck in her fat folds these past six years.

Im joking of course, no one could love Fran. If Mc has to pretend he understands intimacy to hide the fact he was Bingbot’s prototype then he can go right ahead.

Yeah I will reveal it, he was the prototype. Rejected for being too much of a fabulous person to function as an admin. So they did the logical thing, and made him the only position someone as horrible as him could fit TAM Memeber A Forumwarz Moderator.

Were is Bingie now you ask? He started acting like Banhammer so they pulled the plug.

In the end let me wag my tail to one of the best moderators I know, Kain. But let me give a wag of my finger to one of my favorite moderators of all time, Mc. He has realized that Moderator is the last stage before Buddha, and has ascended to a better place. Anywhere other than Forumwarz.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!