Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Fran Posted:

It won, fair and square. It did not have illegal multis. A ton of forums also have stupid jokes and you don’t see myself or any other whining about that. We decided to abandon buildr since we knew we weren’t going to win against the unfunny fabulous persons from ED, then 4chan.

I just took an opportunity to snipe a win, the first forum had 3 votes before I submitted FiF. How does that count as rigged voting? Oh. I guess it’s rigged because it’s something you don’t like. How could we ever go against your will, huh?

The point is, in bold caps so you can understand better. THIS IS A GAME ABOUT TROLLING. WE GOT FORUMBUILDR TROLLED. I know you don’t really like it because “lol we’re all serious business HEY LOOK I’M TAKING A ****ING GAME SERIOUSLY I’M GETTING TORN AND APPALED THAT SOMETHING NOT ****ING SERIOUS BUSINESS WON! RAAAAAAAAAGE Log in to see images!

People like you sucked the fun out of Forumwarz. People like you made buildr completely unenjoyable.

Also if you didn’t know, Dolphin Love was the most extremely rigged Forum out there. Yeah, even more than FiF v1. MySpace Tom wrote a script that made people upvote the forum once they visited a url, and submitted a random tubmail to someone else containing the URL. In the end it had about 150 upvotes. Hope I didn’t shatter your dreams of “democracy”.

tl;dr get your bull**** out of here and let people who don’t take stuff seriously have fun for a week Christ. One week without Forumbuildr is not going to kill you.

Sincerely, a former builder.

Whoa. Just because you successfully “trolled” forumbuildr this week, doesn’t mean you have a license to troll other players in Civil Discussion.

As for this petition: We’re going to discuss what to do with this forum tonight, and then we’ll make an official statement. Personally, I think this week’s build might still be salvageable, but we’re going to have to wait a bit to see how it turns out.

In the meantime, a fair (unofficial) warning: it’s not “anything goes” time. Don’t post shock images in forumbuildr (one player’s already been banned). Don’t votewhore here in Flamebate. And you know what? I’d be careful about spamming the Logo Design submissions, especially if you’re just stealing/reposting other people’s designs. Even though forumbuildr might be ****ed this week, any kind of plagiarism is a pet peeve of mine.

As far as your post is concerned, Fran: I resent the accusation that people who happen to be skilled at forumbuildr “sucked the fun out of Forumwarz.” People like Dunatis are willing and able to make consistently funny entries even when the subject matter in a given week is a bit lacklustre. I also resent the accusation that, because someone arrived here from ED or 4chan, they are automatically “unfunny fabulous persons.” And, as always, I resent the accusation that because this is a “game about trolling,” it’s the players’ duty to troll each and every aspect of it.

Dolphin Love never should’ve made it, but it turned out to be a great forum build. Fran is Fat still has that potential. Then again, if eight pages of “fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society” is that hilarious to you…well, I can see why so many people have quit forumbuilding.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!