Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Sancdar Posted:

Wait, so like when you got banned for “alt-revealing” emohunter? Does that make you or JB a troll?

haha

The would be me Log in to see images!

I got into that thread after CS edited his OP, and had no idea of the drama surrounding it. I saw a great opportunity to troll the way I like to (remember the Log in to see images!

I quickly checked to see which other mods were online, and JB won. I made the post which “alt-revealed” (the ridiculous and clearly false combination of emoh unter and ghax), and asked JB to tempban me for it. The results appeared to be exactly what I was hoping for Log in to see images!

Inertia Posted:

you mean “don’t report things like this” or “don’t post fake info”?

As to this, I meant “don’t post fake info”. I can’t imagine what reason anyone would have to do so, honestly.

It’s not a rule, you’re free to post false info if you want, but if you happen to stumble across the truth and get banned for it, we’re not going to be sympathetic. And if we decide you were posting the info in an effort to use the banning to determine the truth, you’re likely to find yourself banned for a long time without any confirmation of which post it was for.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!