Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

I think this thread is a trick just to get me to post to talk about how these vampire loving satan worshipers with bad haircuts are not capable of rising because of how weak they are from malnourishment due to their always being too sad to eat and or eating disorders that htey think are so cool so they can wear those ugly skinny jeans with oversized belts that make no sense and then they are suffering from an iron deficiancy and have weak muscles and poor hand eye coordination so realistically they couldnt rise to do much more than posting sad live journal entries and putting on too much eyeliner but you konw what i will not fall for such an obvious ploy. you can’t pull a fast one on emohunter.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!