Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Hello Kitty Underwear Aficionado

I’ll chime in here again with my two cents:

Since Domination is really the only part of the game that continues after you finish ep. 1 most people are going to keep playing it. I think as more players metagame the process of winning the more streamlined it will become until the dev team changes something. Then the process starts over again.

I agree with the OP in the sense that there aren’t too many unknown “working” strategies out there other than get the most scoops and don’t get carded. I fully support some kind of limited card use but at this point since I see the same medal winners every week using the same strategy it really all comes down to luck in the end.

Domination will hopefully evolve over the next few months and new techniques will need to be discovered to consistently win but currently we have what we have.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!