Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

MeatLoafFan Posted:

Maybe the community would get off your back if you were to publicly post this policy Log in to see images!

???

Pretty sure I did this before, but the gist is this:

First offense, warning (unless it’s an insta-ban rule)

2nd offense, roughly 24 hours

3rd offense, roughly 48 hours

4th and latter offense starts depends on what they’re doing. If you’ve been banned 3 times and now you’re being banned for the same thing, it’s probably (but not necessarily) going to be longer than if you’re being banned for doing something different, which you might not be aware of.

By that point, see, it’s pretty much bumumed that you know what you’re doing and you’re just doing it in ORDER to be banned. So there are no fast rules on that, and I doubt there will be. bumumed intent is taken into consideration. Remember, on most sites you don’t get that many chances.

Get banned enough for the same **** over and over again, and I’ll warn you that the next time will probably be a perma. Again here, apparent intent is heavily weighed.

Multiple offenses in the same timeframe count multiple times, BTW. So someone could get, say, a week’s ban on their first offense, if they’re spamming Game Discussion with goatse.

So yes, you got me, if someone’s being banned for their fifth time they may get a different ban length than someone else being banned for their fifth time. Once you hit caveman-large numbers, it’s my opinion that you don’t deserve strict rules. You know what you’re doing, so suck up the consequences, whatever they might be. But the infrequent offenders should be treated roughly equally to each other.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!