Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Actually I thought I’d said several times that the prices of the itembuildr items could change. I specifically remember telling people that, as leaving the items with upset stats is worse in the long term. At the very least, I remember saying in the beginning it was always up to our discretion what games got put in stores and when.

ItemBuildr will be around for a very long time. It was important to correct the generation code and fix the stats that were out of whack now, so that in the future things work out smoothly.

Giving refunds to players wouldn’t work either, because the items had already been traded and sold, etc.

On top of that, we’ve never made any promises that item prices would stay the same forever, or that items that exist now will always exist that way. If you are sitting on 1000 master balls, you did that out of your own bumumptions on how things would go, not our promises. If you do odd things, you are putting yourself at risk.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!