Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

DerKaiserRei-
ch

Avatar: 118110 Sun May 31 19:28:37 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

One of the few user who literally understands me -Aldo

My name is Loretta and my husband and I own a large Kennel and boarding establishment in San Fernando Valley. We raise Great Danes, Mastiffs, Rottweilers, Irish Wolfhound and Anatolian Shepherds. These are special dogs for guarding and hunting. We have 65 dogs at the moment. We do a little cross breeding for ourselves just to see how they turn out. Six of those 65 are cross breeds. Two are half Great Dane & Anatolian Shepard, two are half Mastiff & Rottweiler and two are half Great Dane & Akita. In addition we also boarder between ten and twenty dogs a month.

Every other day I choose four dogs from the group to **** me. But I am getting ahead of my story. My love of dogs started when I was 18 years old. My Dad bought me a Border Collie for my 18th birthday. He was beautiful and I called him Border. He was only eight months old and was fully trained not to pee or poop in the house. We became buddies and he followed me everywhere. Being a Border Collie caused him to try to herd me to the areas he thought I should go.

I had just turned 18 and started my first period. Mom had told me about such things She bought me some tampons to have on hand whenever I started. Mom Was next door at our neighbor’s house and Dad was at work. When I started. I got some blood on my dress and panties so I took off my clothes and went into the bathroom to get a tampon. I reached up to get them out of the cupboard when Border stuck his nose between my legs and licked my pee hole. I jumped a foot and stumbled over him falling to the floor. My legs were apart and Border shoved his nose back between them and began to lick.

I tried to push him away but it felt so good I just leaned back against the tub and let him lick me. He kept licking and licking and I got a funny feeling in my stomach so I raised my bum up so Border could stick his tongue inside my little hole that Mom called my woman's genitals. When his tongue would sweep across the top part of my woman's genitals it caused my legs to shake and I suddenly had a sensation that I had never had before. It caused me to suck in my breath and I trembled all over. I didn’t know what had happened but I knew it was a wonderful feeling. I let Border continue to lick me and I had two more of those same sensations. Each time I did Border would lick harder and faster which would then cause me to have more of those sensations.

I finally pushed him away and tried to stand up but my legs were so weak that I sat back down on the floor. Border kept trying to lick my hole. I turned around and put my hands on the toilet to get up when Border jumped on my back and began to hump me. Suddenly I felt something enter my woman's genitals and he shoved real hard. The pain in my woman's genitals clear into my stomach was terrible. I screamed but then I must have fainted. When I woke up Border had tied me (I didn’t know at the time what was happening.). I was hurting real bad down there and I couldn’t get away from Border and I began to cry. Finally after quite awhile He pulled out of my little hole. There was blood running out of my woman's genitals and it scared me. I got up and sat on the toilet and I could feel some kind of goop running out my hole. I peed and wiped myself but I kept bleeding. I stood up to get the tampon and Border again stuck his nose between my legs and began to lick me. I remembered how good it had felt before so I sat down on the edge of the tub and let him lick me some more. Suddenly I didn’t hurt down there any more and Border made me have another one of those sensations. It made my legs weak and I slid to the floor and as I turned around to get up Border jumped on top of me again and his thing went into my hole again. It was going in and out of me so fast and I feltsomething big and round being shoved up into my pee hole and it took my breath away. It hurt at first but then I had another of those wonderful sensations. Border stopped pushing in and out of me and just held me tight. I felt something warm shooting into my insides and it caused me to have another one of those sensations. Boarder tied me again and we stayed like that for about fifteen minutes. Finally the big round thing came out of me and a whole lot of liquid came pouring out of my hole all over the floor.

I heard Mom come into the house so I hurriedly cleaned the bathroom and put the tampon inside my pee hole and got dressed. I told Mom I had started my period and she told me that her little girl was growing up. That night after dinner Border kept trying to stick his nose between my legs. Mom noticed and said looks like old Border is a little horny tonight. Just push him away he does the same thing when I have my period. She gave Border a whack and told him to lie down. That night I waited until I was sure Mom & Dad were asleep before I got up and let Border into my room. I got a towel out of the dirty cloths hamper and sat on the edge of the bed. I took out the tampon and let Border lick me again. After he had given me two more of those great sensations I laid the towel on the floor and got on my hands and knees and let Border enter me again. It was even better than before. At 18 years old it is hard to describe the feeling as I felt his male reproductive organ slide deep into my woman's genitals. When his knot entered me he made me have three more of those wonderful sensations. It felt so good that I let him do it two more times before I finally made him leave my room.

My legs were so weak I could hardy walk. The towel was soaked with doggy goop so I rinsed it out and hung it on the shower bar to dry and went to sleep. For the next two years I let Border **** me almost every day. I had taken a mandatory sex education clbum and learned a lot about sex and what you called certain parts of the body. However my friends said that a woman's genitals was also called a woman's genitals, woman's genitals or a twat. And a man’s male reproductive organ was called a male reproductive organ, a prick, a male reproductive organ, a rod, and a pole. The clbum said it was intercourse when two people were having sex, my friends said it was getting ****ed.

Just before my 19th birthday I stayed late at the library helping the librarian do their inventory before Christmas vacation for extra credit. It was almost dark when I left for home. I was crossing the senior lawn when a bunch of dogs came running towards me. This big German Shepard jumped on top of this lab and began to **** her while the other dogs were waiting their turn it looked like. I was fascinated as I watched that big dogs male reproductive organ pound the smaller lab. Then they were tied together bum to bum. It took about eight minutes before the knot came out. The lab hardly had a chance to move before a Collie jumped on her and shoved his male reproductive organ into and began to **** her. My woman's genitals began to get all wet and I wondered if any of those dogs would **** me if I got down there beside the lab. I looked all around and couldn’t see anyone around and it was almost dark anyway. I removed my panties and got down on my hands and knees. I reached over under the lab and rubbed her woman's genitals where great times was dripping out and I rubbed it into my own woman's genitals. I felt a tongue go into my woman's genitals and another smaller dog came under me and began to lick my woman's genitals. There I was with two dogs licking me. The dog behind jumped on my back and shoved his male reproductive organ into me and began to **** me very fast. I felt his knot enter me and swell up causing me to have a climax. I felt him shooting his doggy great times deep inside me. We laid there for awhile and then his knot came out and before I could even take a breath that big German Shepard jumped on my back and shoved his male reproductive organ deeper than anything I had ever had up there. It felt like the tip of his male reproductive organ was almost into my stomach. He was shooting his great times way up inside me and it felt wonderful, He made me great times three times before he stopped.

For the next two hours every one of those dogs ****ed me at least twice. The Bull dog ****ed me in the bum and it hurt like hell when his knot went inside my sphincter muscle. I finally got to my feet and sat down on a bench to catch my breath when the German Shepard jumped up on my shoulders and was able to shove his male reproductive organ into me from the front. It was a completely different sensation and he made me great times several times. He wasn’t able to get his knot inside me so he ****ed me four times trying to get his knot inside me. The lab took off and her woman's genitals looked all bloody and puffed up. All the dogs chased after her.

I picked up my panties and looked at my dress. It was torn on the sides and I had scratch marks up and down my sides. There was dog great times all over my dress and legs. I thought how was I was going to explain this to Mom. I was lucky dad was out of town attending his high school reunion. I came up with an idea so I punched a hole in the center of my panties and the tore the hole wider. I wiped great times from my dress into my panties. When I got home I rushed into the house crying.

Mom, Mom I sobbed, “What’s the matter” she asked and then she saw me an exclaimed “Oh my god Loretta what happened to you.” I told her about the dogs omitting the part about deliberately letting them **** me. I said I tripped over one of the dogs trying to get at the Lab who was trying to hide behind me and a big German Shepard jumped on my back and shoved his male reproductive organ through my panties and into my woman's genitals. I said Oh mom every one of those dogs screwed me several times before I could finally get away. “Oh my poor baby” and she took me into her arms. She gave me a bath and rubbed some oil into my woman's genitals.

The following night I was letting Border **** me when Mom walked in. She just starred at me. I began to sob and I said I’m sorry but I liked what the dogs did. They made me great times so much. She asked me if I had let Border do that before tonight. I finally admitted I had been letting Border Screw me since I was 18 and told her the whole story. To my surprise she didn’t get mad. She lifted up her gown and knelt down beside me and let Border mount her and I watched as Border ****ed my Mom. My mouth was wide opened as I watched and it made me horny. She said “Now I know why Border was tired all the time. I trained him to **** me and I see you gained some of the benefits. Tomorrow you and I are going to my College friend’s tea party. It was something my Mother did every Saturday for as long as I could remember. “We will bring Border with us and you must promise that what ever you see or hear you will never tell anyone” She said. I promised.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!