Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

You know a week has 7 days so if we divide it by 6 we’ll have 1 day and 4 hours. That’s the basis of my change suggestion that will probably make it fairer for everyone no matter what the timezone, and also reduce the imbalance of last minute streaks.

Let’s say we split a domination week into 6 rounds. So bumuming that the week starts on Monday 0:00, then the first round will end on Tuesday 4:00, the second Wednesday 8:00, then Thursday 12:00, Friday 16:00, Saturday 20:00, the sixth on Monday 0:00 again and this is also the end of the week and the beginning of another week. Doing it this way everyone has the chance to play at the end of the rounds that are most suitable for him.

How are the winners decided? After each round you get points for having the most total, fave, and min scoops. When the week ends whoever won the most points for each category will get a medal.

How does this reduce the imbalance of last minute streaks? Well due to the shift of end time, streaks will only help you win a few rounds, so there’s still chance for other players.

Probably it’ll take a lot of efforts to implement this but I think once implemented those 2 biggest problems with domination will become minor. So if you like this idea be sure to vote for me Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!