Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

le_cygne

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Sorry I didn’t get back to you on this in the other thread. I wasn’t sure if I should be sad because she didn’t go through with her artistic suicide project, or sad because I didn’t understand what she was trying to say about love and suicide. Maybe they’re the same, you know? Log in to see images!

To destroy my art and/or because she hates me, my mom only wants to buy me clothes at those bourgeois shops that sell overpriced crap to different cliques. I know some people like to go to Goodwill or thrift stores, but those places just aren’t artistic enough for me. Hot Topic is the only place at the mall that gets it, not like all those corporations.

If a few lame kids want to shop there to try and be cool/smart, it’s NOT going to fool anyone but the other conformists. Just ‘cause she bought a Panic shirt DOESN’T mean Melissa Francis is an artist and not a cheerleader.

Vampire pony

Hurting inside

They never gave you to me

Vampire pony

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!