Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Here’s what I Tubmailed Crinkz:

As you know, we had a ton of good contenders approach us. For the most part, it’s tough for me to list reasons why someone wasn’t chosen as a mod, because we concentrated so much on finding reasons why someone should be chosen. When we announce the players we picked, I hope and trust that this will become evident.

As far as ban history, that was a consideration, but some of our top selectees have gotten into trouble before. You’ve been pretty helpful lately and the fact that you lurk in IDC often is a bonus. However, as I said, the competition was just really tough.

If I had to pick one knock against you, though, this came up: “I also think I’d be good for the job because I know not to click and links within IDC/Flamebate, I would either preview them, or just ignore them entirely.”

Since you can’t truly preview a link until you click it, being willing to ignore it is not necessarily the best way for a mod to handle it. As mods, we often have to mire ourselves in horrible filth. Log in to see images!

Thanks for applying. We appreciate you taking the time, and hope you’ll remain an active, conscientious citizen — the mythical “good poster” on Forumwarz.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!